searching Fast Roleplay

Ele77

(edited)

~Long term Rp~

What we are looking for:

• Creative people with open minds. Rp changes with each response, long term plans won't work out unless your smart enough to manipulate things.
  • Active Roleplayers. We understand that time zones can be annoying but we can work around them with ease, but if you know your going to not be able to get on constantly like having obligations that takes you away for days on ends, not much point replying.
  • Intelligent people. yes it's slightly vague but if your one of the people that only can see one way out of a snerio than your not what were looking for.
  • None Op Oc's. If your OC can bend time to his will and can wipe out someone in a second with his mind. No don't reply.
  • Your over the age of 15. No offence, bad experience
  • You can be any character including your own OC or a cannon character, and you are not limited to how many characters you can have, but we do ask your active with them.

I know it sounds mean. We are just trying to prevent the snerio where your a week in and your bored and annoyed that your ideal plan that you had in your mind where in the end you have every one loving your character get';s ruined because of something that was inevitable .

The Rp allows for all generes no exceptions. Meaning if you want to play a villian than there's no problem, if you want to play a foal sure, just as long as you meet the things above. We are not phased by really anything, you can be as detailed as you want if your in to for say gridmark, just don't get mad if were not, but we commonly try and match the detail.

If you have any questions, just say either on this thread or add me on skype: Ele.spitfire or contact Lunatic on his lunatic2929

If you forfill all of them conditions but for some reason can't get on because you don't have access to a computer all the time, than don't let that stop you. There are many more ways to do so than you may think so just ask.

If you want to see some exsamples of characters in the Rp both past and present, we formulate them in to a folder that can be fount Here

Posted Image

Also continuing the FanFic:http://www.fimfictio...0/A-Fresh-Start and also write it in an Rp style before the full writing, if your interested in co-writting also reply.

Edited by Slub

Hmm... Can I join, I'm 14, you can see some of my previous posts in my other RP's. I always try to use proper punctuation and Spelling, I'm a frequent RP'er, specially Monday - Friday since I get to be on the computer for a longer period of time. Just a question, were is this RP going to take place? (The Forums, Skype etc.)

• Brohoof 1

lel.png

:3

Hmm... Can I join, I'm 14, you can see some of my previous posts in my other RP's. I always try to use proper punctuation and Spelling, I'm a frequent RP'er, specially Monday - Friday since I get to be on the computer for a longer period of time. Just a question, were is this RP going to take place? (The Forums, Skype etc.)

The location is on Skype

What timezone are you in, and what time can you get on till?

(edited)

I wish to use Nimbus. Some notes regarding him:

- The “Bolt Chaser’s Soul” power listed is not applicable to this RP.

- The “Soul Devour” power may sound overpowered at first, but what constitutes powerful enough to trigger the power, as well as what portion of the power is absorbed, is up to the GM. So, if you feel Nimbus is growing too quickly in power, you can simply scale back the power he gains from souls.

- The “Narith’s Soul” power can be scaled back in power, if ye so desire. Alternatively, I have an in-universe justification for if you wish for me to remove the power entirely.

Times available

Obviously, there may be interruptions that may take small or large chunks out of the day (such as appointments, impromptu stuff people spring on me at the last minute, et cetera). Such is the way of life, unfortunately.

The listed times are in the Central time zone.

Currently

Fri: 12PM-5PM

All else: 12PM-2AM

August 21st to sometime in December

Mon & Wed: 12PM-12AM

Tue & Thur: 7PM-2AM

All else: As before

Edited by Joat

Accompanied in posts by…

[[sylver the robotic dog]]

{Draco the veron (think fire-breathing blink fox}

“In fact, it can be intriguing to have real conversations with dream characters, such as physics or philosophy discussions - you may discover they know more than you do!” - WikiBooks

(edited)

I'd like to play as my OC Twinkie. He was in a magic expirement to make ponies more resiliant and it worked a bit too well. He's just super resistant to blunt trauma but other than that he's a pretty normal pegasus. Skype info is in my profile.

Edited by TwinkieShine

(edited)

I wish to use Nimbus. Some notes regarding him:

- The “Bolt Chaser’s Soul” power listed is not applicable to this RP.

- The “Soul Devour” power may sound overpowered at first, but what constitutes powerful enough to trigger the power, as well as what portion of the power is absorbed, is up to the GM. So, if you feel Nimbus is growing too quickly in power, you can simply scale back the power he gains from souls.

- The “Narith’s Soul” power can be scaled back in power, if ye so desire. Alternatively, I have an in-universe justification for if you wish for me to remove the power entirely.

Times available

Obviously, there may be interruptions that may take small or large chunks out of the day (such as appointments, impromptu stuff people spring on me at the last minute, et cetera). Such is the way of life, unfortunately.

The listed times are in the Central time zone.

Currently

Fri: 12PM-5PM

All else: 12PM-2AM

August 21st to sometime in December

Mon & Wed: 12PM-12AM

Tue & Thur: 7PM-2AM

All else: As before

Times are fine since the GMT still put's you about 11pm GMT 0. Few questions about your character though, the Rp is set in Equestria and due to the appearance of your character have you thought of a way to create connections with other characters?

I'd like to play as my OC Twinkie. He was in a magic expirement to make ponies more resiliant and it worked a bit too well. He's just super resistant to blunt trauma but other than that he's a pretty normal pegasus. Skype info is in my profile.

Sounds fine, any idea on time? I assume it's fine else you would have said. Bio seems fine and the rubber aspects sounds interesting to rp with, are you planning on taking on any additional characters too? As said all characters are available.

I'me surprised at how fast the thread got responses, just reminding that the Rp is daily and is on Skype so that's instant responding. Oh and I know this sounds all serious and what not but were not normmaly like this by any means, were just trying to ensure that we get people in that will want to stay in so we have to be a little "Strict" and serious.

Edited by Slub

Well, Nimbus will, at the time the RP starts, have just appeared in Equestria, so obviously he will have no connections with any other ponies to start with. The way I intend for him to create connections with other characters is the old-fashioned way. That is, he meets the other characters. After all, Nimbus would be quite happy to meet living beings who don’t want him dead and, being a non-pony, he is probably someone who ponies would be curious about.

Accompanied in posts by…

[[sylver the robotic dog]]

{Draco the veron (think fire-breathing blink fox}

“In fact, it can be intriguing to have real conversations with dream characters, such as physics or philosophy discussions - you may discover they know more than you do!” - WikiBooks