Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why hello there.

CommadorTheCyborgPony

Welcome to the herd, friend! :)

You'll enjoy it here. The forums is quite active, and there is lots to post about, so you'll never be bored here! As long as you stay active, I'm sure you'll have fun.

Also, your username.....you read the Warriors series too? Jayfeather is my favorite character as well. ;)

Anyways, enjoy the wonders of our forums!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Thanks everyone, what a warm welcome. i am looking forward to being a part of this Forum, now if only i can find my tablet so i can make myself an avatar and sig...

Welcome to the herd, friend! :)

You'll enjoy it here. The forums is quite active, and there is lots to post about, so you'll never be bored here! As long as you stay active, I'm sure you'll have fun.

Also, your username.....you read the Warriors series too? Jayfeather is my favorite character as well. ;)

Anyways, enjoy the wonders of our forums!

Posted Image

Why yes i do read that series, it is quite a good one expet for The Last Hope, that was rushed. By the way, i do go around those forums too.

Welcome :D its nice to see a newcomer on the forums. By the way, I noticed your name and it reminded me of a book series I read by chance did you get it your username from the warriors book series? :3 I'll see you around the forums :)

Welcome :D its nice to see a newcomer on the forums. By the way, I noticed your name and it reminded me of a book series I read by chance did you get it your username from the warriors book series? :3 I'll see you around the forums :)

Yet another person who reads The Warriors series, nice. i will need some forum freinds, would you like to be one?

Hah, welcome to the board new addict, and enjoy your stay in the land of Trollestria. Make plenty of friends, stay active, have fun :3

Welcome welcome, shall i reckon? Or just wreck em'? nah ill just tell em', rhymin' is my passion.

So i hate to say and sway you away but you should stay and enjoy anyway

AKA welcome.

(edited)

Can someone give me a heads up on the ranking system and where to find a guide on it? I cant seem to find a thread or page about it.

The more you post, the higher your rank goes up i believe sooooooo yeah :):D i'm guessing (not including blank flank) that muffin is the first

Edited by 1DbtrPrincess

Welcome to the forums!

You can do anything here, except post under 100 characters, 200 in RP World, and no character count in Cloudsdale Colosseum. Posts in Cloudsdale Colosseum do NOT count towards post count. You need 5 posts for an avatar or signature, which will also give you muffin rank. For full information on badges, click here. For information on reporting etiquette, click here. For information on posting, as always, click here.

It's nice to have another new face here. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.