Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm Rainycakes

Rainycakes

I'm here of course because I love MLP: FiM. Huzzah!

I don't have any talents except for manual labor and I live in the south... But I'm not here to talk about myself...

I'm here to talk ponies!!

Though I like all of them, my favorite of the mane 6 is Rarity. I think she's hilarious.

Posted Image

My Favorite background pony is Dr. Hooves/Time Turner. I'm always on the lookout for him.

Posted Image

My favorite stallion is Thunderlane. I hope we get to see him again!

Posted Image

Ponies I'd also like to see more of in the future... The Apple family! I love 'em!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Hey there new pony and welcome to these amazing pony forums. Have fun here and stay an active poster! Also if you want to upload an avatar, you most first make five posts not in the Welcoming Plaza or the Cloudsdale Colliseum. If you have any other questions, do not be afraid to ask. So yeah, Hi there, and welcome.

Interesting intro, and look at all them images! Welcome to the board, enjoy your stay, and you'll make plenty of friends as long as you stay active. Have fun~

• Brohoof 1

Hey there Rainycakes!

Posted Image

Global Rules

The Moderating Team

We have a very lively section for roleplaying!

You might want to see this MLP Forums Posting Guide and Minimum post lengths (only 100 characters, no worries!)

If you have any question on how that silly badge under your avatar works, click here!

Any other question? Feel free to PM a moderator or make a thread in Site Question + Feedback!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

sup rainycakes? i hope you really enjoy it here, i know i do! rarity is awesome, i just love her sassyness :) and i'm always on the lookout for Dr.Whooves too. looking forward to talking with you again!

~SapphireDragon

Edited by SapphireDragon
  • Brohoof 1