Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings Fellow Bronies!

TyHopkinson

Hello everyone! You know me (unlikely!) as the username ImperiousMarvel but just call me marvel. I am an eager and young member of the herd who is an avid fan of the show. I started watching this show after I watched a YouTube video called Teens React to MLP: Friendship is Magic (something like that). They discussed how the fanbase worked and I was initially skeptical but then said to myself "Hey, one episode won't hurt!" So, I searched YouTube for an episode that sounded appealing. But then I found this one video that was a live reaction commentary. Not only was I hooked from the moment i started watching but the commentary was hilarious! If you haven't checked them out yet the channel is called ShadowBlastAlpha. Go see it! After watching that video, I started researching the lore of this wonderful world and got to know all the characters from Rainbow Dash to Derpy. This was about maybe 2 to 3 months ago. Now I am well immersed in Equestrian knowlage and have even made my own pony named marvel (it's not that great) who is an aspiring young stallion who dreams to be a world famous entertainer. Hence the word Marvel in my username. My real name is Tyler Hopkinson (you can also call me Tyler if you want) and I have 3 words to say. Brony And Proud! I am looking forward to spreading some unique and interesting ideas for all of you fellow bronies to read and maybe talk about. Thanks!

Hello and welcome to our family. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us. It's nice to see someone so very enthusiastic.

I saw that episode from another website thats MLP related. Gawd those kids are dumb except for the girl in the hat and the cheerful guy. They only showed the intro too from what I could see, and that doesn't even really explain the show's meat and potatos :P

ANyways welcome!

Welcome marvel, I hope you be our friend forever, and ever and ever..... but seriously, I hope you enjoy these forums like we all have. Except the troll, that seem to be unable to effectively work as the admin staff is awesome to keep up with them :)