Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private SoL: Canterlot

~The Snowy Wolf~

"What's the problem with strange? Normal means average. Normal means boring. Maybe you think you want normal, but you don't. I'd rather be strange, so I can be so good its strange, so strong its strange," Wits said, happily and a bit forcefully. "Maybe you don't need normal in your life, maybe what you need is a little strange."

Guards from around Canterlot are called to the castle and start rushing around

"What's the problem with strange? Normal means average. Normal means boring. Maybe you think you want normal, but you don't. I'd rather be strange, so I can be so good its strange, so strong its strange," Wits said, happily and a bit forcefully. "Maybe you don't need normal in your life, maybe what you need is a little strange."

Wildcard stood besides Wits and wondered if his friend went a little bit crazy from the accident. At first he decided not to interrupt the conversation but then he asked "Soo...what are you going to do afterwards? Maybe we could go somewhere and have something to eat or a drink"

Wildcard stood besides Wits and wondered if his friend went a little bit crazy from the accident. At first he decided not to interrupt the conversation but then he asked "Soo...what are you going to do afterwards? Maybe we could go somewhere and have something to eat or a drink"

Just then an ambulance, surrounded by the Royal Guard, speeds down the road.

Guards from around Canterlot are called to the castle and start rushing around

"Oh no, oh no, oh no!"

Nightfall got up, paced the room a bit, ran to a window and looked out, then ran back the Vinyl's side.

"What happened? Please don't be dead!!"

He noticed she was still breathing. He knelt beside her, not knowing what to do.

"And to think I could have gone to the Grand Galloping Gala with you..."

A single tear rolled down his right cheek.

Edited by Nightfall

Jaide staye quiet throughout what Wits said. She sighed and to head out the store. "Okay guys. I think I'm going to get some fresh air for a bit. See you around,"

Jaide headed out the door and into the streets of Canterlot. "Now where to go," she wondered out loud. "Vinyl's place maybe?"

Jaide headed towards the castle where Vinyl was at. As soon as she got there Jaide noticed that there was some ambulances. "Huh? What's going on?" she thought as she went a little closer.

(edited)

Jaide headed towards the castle where Vinyl was at. As soon as she got there Jaide noticed that there was some ambulances. "Huh? What's going on?" she thought as she went a little closer.

Vinyl was already on a stretcher in the ambulance with Nightfall sitting next to her. The ambulance then rushed to the hospital. After a while, Vinyl was stable and in her hospital room, but unconscious. Guards were standing outside the room.

Edited by Vinyl Blade

Vinyl was already on a stretcher in the ambulance with Nightfall sitting next to her. The ambulance then rushed to the hospital. After a while, Vinyl was stable and in her room, but unconscious

"Vinyl..." Nightfall frowned. He didn't notice he was holding her hoof.

"Vinyl... wake up... tell me you're ok..." He realized she was one of the only ponies who appreciated him for who he was, not for just his creations.

Vinyl was already on a stretcher in the ambulance with Nightfall sitting next to her. The ambulance then rushed to the hospital. After a while, Vinyl was stable and in her room, but unconscious

Jaide took a while to notice that Vinyl was the one that was injured. "Oh my Celestia!" she shouted "I have to get to the hospital NOW!"

Jaide wanted to fly but her wings still ached even after they healed. "I'll just have to run then," she said as she galloped towards the hospital.

Edited by PegasisterTaco

@BlossomBloom

@Wildcard

"Actually," Wits said. "That sounds nice. Especially if Miss Bloom here is willing to accompany us." With this, Wits gave a charming smile to the pony standing there. "I'm Wits End. Have we been introduced?"

Edited by InfinityWhale

Jaide entered the hospital and went up to the counter. "Hey, can I go see my friend Vinyl?" she asked helplessly gasping for breath. "Not now dear," answered the mare in a rather cold way.

Jaide got down and muttered a small, "Horse hay. Now what should I do? Should I warn the others?" Jaide thought for a moment to wheter go warn her friends or not.

In a split second, Jaide dashed out of the hospital while slightly slapping her wings to give her an extra boost.

Blossom Bloom continued to watch silently as the ones named "Wits" and "Wildcard" spoke to Jaide. She listened to what Wits had to say about being normal and she actually agreed with him. Somewhat. Staring down at the ground and continuing to think about his way of living life, she didn't notice the things that were going on around her. After a few minutes, she broke her train of thought and looked up to say what she had decided on the matter, when she noticed that her mare friend suddenly wasn't there anymore and the two colts were already discussing lunch.

"Actually," Wits said. "That sounds nice. Especially if Miss Bloom here is willing to accompany us." With this, Wits gave a charming smile to the pony standing there. "I'm Wits End. Have we been introduced?"

Her cheeks became slightly red as he smiled at her. "O-Oh..No, I don't believe so. I'm Blossom Bloom...Nice to meet you Wits End" she smiled shyly then turned to the other colt "And what about you? Are you Wildcard?"

Edited by BlossomBloom

Her cheeks became slightly red as he smiled at her. "O-Oh..No, I don't believe so. I'm Blossom Bloom...Nice to meet you Wits End" she smiled shyly then turned to the other colt "And what about you? Are you Wildcard?"

"Yeah, that's me. Nice to meet ya Blossom Bloom" Wildcard answered with a smile. "So where do you wanna go, guys?" he asked pawing the ground slowly and spreading his wings. He didn't want to stand here any longer and there were nicer places to stay with your friends than this bookstore.

"There's a lovely little cafe down by by the campus that I go every now and then," Wits said. "Cheap, quick, and very, very delicious. Run by a Mr. and Mrs. Ccino, a very nice couple indeed. Would you like to come us, Blossom?"

Jaide entered the hospital and went up to the counter. "Hey, can I go see my friend Vinyl?" she asked helplessly gasping for breath. "Not now dear," answered the mare in a rather cold way.

Jaide got down and muttered a small, "Horse hay. Now what should I do? Should I warn the others?" Jaide thought for a moment to wheter go warn her friends or not.

In a split second, Jaide dashed out of the hospital while slightly slapping her wings to give her an extra boost.

Nightfall was sitting next to Vinyl. He hadn't left her side yet. He didn't know why, but he was sad almost beyond belief.

Nightfall looked out the window to see Jaide rushing away.

"Jaide! Wait! Jaide!"

A guard came up to Nightfall and gently put a hoof on his shoulder. "I'm sorry. It's time to go... You're welcome to stay in the castle if you want."

"But..."

Nightfall sighed.

"Yes, sir. Thanks."

Nightfall looked down at Vinyl.

"Please hurry up and get well soon..."

Nightfall walked out of the hospital and down the street. He felt weird going to the castle without Vinyl, but it was either the castle, or a long trip to the edge of Canterlot. He sat down on a bench, not knowing what he should do.

"There's a lovely little cafe down by by the campus that I go every now and then," Wits said. "Cheap, quick, and very, very delicious. Run by a Mr. and Mrs. Ccino, a very nice couple indeed. Would you like to come us, Blossom?"

"well if you don't mind my company..." she said quietly. Blossom was happy about making new friends but she was too shy to really express herself. "So...shall we go? That cafe sounds very nice." smiling at both of them, she waited for their answers.

"well if you don't mind my company..." she said quietly. Blossom was happy about making new friends but she was too shy to really express herself. "So...shall we go? That cafe sounds very nice." smiling at both of them, she waited for their answers.

"Alright, sounds like a nice place. Let's go" Wildcard said smiling and made a gesture towards the exit. The pegasus also was happy to have some company. As he walked out he looked at the mare. She seemed a bit shy, therefore he tried to lead the conversation and asked her "Soo...You are from Canterlot or from somewhere else?" Edited by Wildcard

"Alright, sounds like a nice place. Let's go" Wildcard said smiling and made a gesture towards the exit. The pegasus also was happy to have some company. As he walked out he looked at the mare. She seemed a bit shy, therefore he tried to lead the conversation and asked her "Soo...You are from Canterlot or from somewhere else?"

Blossom Bloom began to walk out with the two colts, wondering about the kinds of foods they had at the cafe. She was so deep in thought, it took her a few minutes to realize that Wildcard was talking to her. Snapping out of it quickly, she was able to catch the last part of his question. "Huh? Oh..No, I just visit here everyday since I don't live too far. I live in Ponyville. What about you? Do you live in Canterlot?"

Blossom Bloom began to walk out with the two colts, wondering about the kinds of foods they had at the cafe. She was so deep in thought, it took her a few minutes to realize that Wildcard was talking to her. Snapping out of it quickly, she was able to catch the last part of his question. "Huh? Oh..No, I just visit here everyday since I don't live too far. I live in Ponyville. What about you? Do you live in Canterlot?"

"Uhm kinda, I was born here and lived here until I graduated from high-school. Then I moved to Ponyville for 3 years and now I am going move back here again. I think the ponies in Poniville are more friendly and I enjoyed it a lot there, but it's quite far away from university." he answered. Wildcard has grown tired of moving and frowned at the thought of leaving Ponyville.

"Uhm kinda, I was born here and lived here until I graduated from high-school. Then I moved to Ponyville for 3 years and now I am going move back here again. I think the ponies in Poniville are more friendly and I enjoyed it a lot there, but it's quite far away from university." he answered. Wildcard has grown tired of moving and frowned at the thought of leaving Ponyville.

"Oh I was born in Canterlot as well. Ehehe...I forgot to add that part in. I lived here for about 2 years but then something happened and my mother and I moved to Ponyville. I'm not exactly sure what happened since I was just a filly and I don't remember anything, obviously. My mother won't really tell me." she shrugged "Oh well...So you're a college student huh? What's that like? Is it hard?" Blossom Bloom hoped that she wasn't being too nosey and rude. She had never met a pony in college and she wanted to hear about it from a pony who has actually experienced it first hand.

"Oh I was born in Canterlot as well. Ehehe...I forgot to add that part in. I lived here for about 2 years but then something happened and my mother and I moved to Ponyville. I'm not exactly sure what happened since I was just a filly and I don't remember anything, obviously. My mother won't really tell me." she shrugged "Oh well...So you're a college student huh? What's that like? Is it hard?" Blossom Bloom hoped that she wasn't being too nosey and rude. She had never met a pony in college and she wanted to hear about it from a pony who has actually experienced it first hand.

"I love it! Know that I've got all my prereqs out of the way, I get to do all of the big and important classes about metamagic and learn about the very nature of the cosmos! Plus, I meet plenty of interesting ponies know that I live in the big city and whatnot, which is a change from the suburbs... I still haven't met anyone who understands what I'm saying, though. Except maybe Cee, but she lives back there, and so I don't get to talk to her much." Wits was a bit scatterbrained, but he meant well, and he was always cheery. "Isn't the transit a bit expensive? What's your job, if you don't mind me asking?"

"It's not that hard to be honest, I am studying to become a teacher one day and I was not the smartest learner in high-school" Wildcard answered cheerful. "I study the Equestrian language and history" he added.

"It's not that hard to be honest, I am studying to become a teacher one day and I was not the smartest learner in high-school" Wildcard answered cheerful. "I study the Equestrian language and history" he added.

"That's really cool. When I was a filly, I wanted to become a teacher. But then I soon found out that it wouldn't be the best occupation for me..." she blushed, embarrassed upon thinking of how exactly she found out. Blossom decided to tell the tale later if they were interested. "I love Equestrain history. It's quite fascinating."

"I love it! Know that I've got all my prereqs out of the way, I get to do all of the big and important classes about metamagic and learn about the very nature of the cosmos! Plus, I meet plenty of interesting ponies know that I live in the big city and whatnot, which is a change from the suburbs... I still haven't met anyone who understands what I'm saying, though. Except maybe Cee, but she lives back there, and so I don't get to talk to her much." Wits was a bit scatterbrained, but he meant well, and he was always cheery. "Isn't the transit a bit expensive? What's your job, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Oh so you're a magic student? That's awesome. I've always wanted to study magic but as you can see "she spread her wings a little, showing off her blue feathers "that's a bit of a problem for me" Blossom giggled a little. "And as for my occupation, I sell flowers and baked goods. I don't have my own shop but I do have a small pushcart that I bring into town every so often. On occasion, I sell some of my flower creations. Like last week, I sold a small teddy bear that I made completely out of flowers. It took a while to make..but they're fun." After a few seconds of finishing her sentence, she realized that she had been talking for a while. "I hope i wasn't rambling on..." she thought.

"That's really cool. When I was a filly, I wanted to become a teacher. But then I soon found out that it wouldn't be the best occupation for me..." she blushed, embarrassed upon thinking of how exactly she found out. Blossom decided to tell the tale later if they were interested. "I love Equestrain history. It's quite fascinating."

"Oh so you're a magic student? That's awesome. I've always wanted to study magic but as you can see "she spread her wings a little, showing off her blue feathers "that's a bit of a problem for me" Blossom giggled a little. "And as for my occupation, I sell flowers and baked goods. I don't have my own shop but I do have a small pushcart that I bring into town every so often. On occasion, I sell some of my flower creations. Like last week, I sold a small teddy bear that I made completely out of flowers. It took a while to make..but they're fun." After a few seconds of finishing her sentence, she realized that she had been talking for a while. "I hope i wasn't rambling on..." she thought.

"Your wings are gorgeous!" Wits said. "I love that color! It's amazing!"

"I actually was just discussing the ability of pegasi to do magic with Wildcard here. He's a bit hesitant, but I could give you some help if you like. It won't be unicorn magic, but its still a magic of some sort!"