Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private SoL: Canterlot

~The Snowy Wolf~

Wits sat there. "Wait... where did everypony go....?" He downed the rest of his chocolate sugar. "Well, I'd better go take that test now." And with that, he popped out of the booth and headed for the college.

(lol your reply wasn't shown either >.<)

"Sounds alright to me" Wildcard answered. "Ponyville is a nice place, I think I am going to miss it when I live here. Anyways, I was sure you were doing something with books, since you have them as cutie-mark. Never thought about opening a bookstore or becoming a librarian?"

"No. I haven't actually thought about running one. Twilight Sparkle owns the library. So why open up another one? And if I opened up a book store, it would be almost the same thing." Jaide replied as she stepped off into the curb.

"I'm going to miss Canterlot and everyone that lives here when I go back to Ponyville. But I'll try to find a way to visit everyone,"

"No. I haven't actually thought about running one. Twilight Sparkle owns the library. So why open up another one? And if I opened up a book store, it would be almost the same thing." Jaide replied as she stepped off into the curb.

"I'm going to miss Canterlot and everyone that lives here when I go back to Ponyville. But I'll try to find a way to visit everyone,"

"So what are your favorite books?" Wildcard asked. They were now close to the hospital and he began looking around nervously, hoping that nopony would recognise him.

"So what are your favorite books?" Wildcard asked. They were now close to the hospital and he began looking around nervously, hoping that nopony would recognise him.

"My favorite books? Well I really don't have a favorite. As long as it's something that really interests me, it's my favorite. Although I do very much enjoy reading about animals, fantasy, or mystery books,"

Jaide noticed that Wildcard was getting nervous. She glanced around and saw that there were ambulances here and there. "It'll be alright Wildcard. I don't think anypony will recongize you,"

Edited by PegasisterTaco

"I kinda wasn't apying attention to anything but the stars, and I feel like... um..."

Nightfall blushed.

"Never mind, I guess... you're right."

Nightfall was about to back out of the room.

"Hey, I guess I'll see you later..."

"You don't want to stay a while? Come on, you can sit on the bed with me."

Blossom Bloom noticed that everypony was gone. She sighed and got up from the table. As she did so, she placed the money for the food on the table. "Now...Where to go?" Blossom wondered aloud as she walked out. "I wonder if Vinyl is still in the hospital? Where is the hospital anyway?"

"I also like fantasy books, though I am not reading that much. Maybe an hour or two every day, depends on how much time I have" he answered as they entered the hospital. They walked to the rezeption to ask to which room they had to go to visit Vinyl.

"I also like fantasy books, though I am not reading that much. Maybe an hour or two every day, depends on how much time I have" he answered as they entered the hospital. They walked to the rezeption to ask to which room they had to go to visit Vinyl.

Jaide waited until the person at the counter gave them the room number.

After doing so, Jaide and Wildcard walked towards the room not making a sound. "So," she started. "How should we come in? Should we jump in and surprise Vinyl or should we just come in normally?"

Blossom Bloom flapped her wings and was soon high above Canterlot. "Hmm..." she looked around, trying to spot the hospital. She figured that it was big and white and that the roof would be the same, except with a giant "H". "Oh there it is!" she exclaimed as she spotted the roof. Floating down, she saw two other ponies enter the hospital. One of the ponies she recognized as Jaide. The other pony was some stranger and she wondered what Jaide was doing with the pony.

(the 200 character limit, it was turned off for a few minutes)

"I'll count to 3 then we open the door" Wildcard answered. "1...2...3...SURPRISE!" the colt screamed as he pushed the door open and walked in.

(Oh. I didn't notice it. lol.)

Jaide tumbled in in a rather clumsy way. She fell onto the floor planting her face on the hard floor.

"All part of the act," she said as she chuckled. Jaide got up from the ground and placed her glasses back in their place.

Blossom walked in and went to the front desk. She looked around and realized that Jaide and the other pony were already gone. Walking up to the front desk, she asked the reception lady where Vinyl's room was. The lady at the desk looked up from whatever she was doing and looked at Blossom with a disgusted look "only a few visitors at a time. Now go sit down!" she replied in a gruff voice. "Um...Ok. Thank you..." backing away from the front desk, she wondered "Jeez..what's up her butt?" Blossom Bloom finally turned around and walked over to the waiting room where she once was when Jaide was hurt.

(Oh. I didn't notice it. lol.)

Jaide tumbled in in a rather clumsy way. She fell onto the floor planting her face on the hard floor.

"All part of the act," she said as she chuckled. Jaide got up from the ground and placed her glasses back in their place.

"Agh! Oh it's just you two. You almost gave me a heart attack."

Now Wildcard was the pony who was surprised. He couldn't remember meeting Vinyl before and that his disguise didn't work made him rather worried. "Uhmm...hi...I am Wildcard, a friend of Jaide. Nice to meet you!" he said smiling.

Now Wildcard was the pony who was surprised. He couldn't remember meeting Vinyl before and that his disguise didn't work made him rather worried. "Uhmm...hi...I am Wildcard, a friend of Jaide. Nice to meet you!" he said smiling.

Jaide looked down and replied, "Sorry about that Vinyl. We just wanted to say hi to you. Didn't know that you would almost have a heart attack,"

Jaide turned to Wildcard and then back at Vinyl. "I see that you have met my friend Wilcard here. We met back when I was.. uh.. hurt. He recovered from his injury so here he is,"

"Oh well, it's good to see you two again." Vinyl contemplated telling Jaide the reason she was in here, but decided against it because she didn't want her to feel guilty

Jaide looked at Vinyl carefully trying to analyze her appearance. "So Vinyl, if you don't mind me asking, why are you in the hospital exactly? Did you break something? Did you faint? Is an organ failing?"

Jaide looked at Vinyl carefully trying to analyze her appearance. "So Vinyl, if you don't mind me asking, why are you in the hospital exactly? Did you break something? Did you faint? Is an organ failing?"

"It's nothing serious, really. I was just using some powerful magic."

"It's nothing serious, really. I was just using some powerful magic."

"Powerful magic? Why were you using powerful magic? Were you trying to do some spell, levitate something, make an illusion, float, try to animate something, or any other thing that a unicorn does with their magic?"

"Powerful magic? Why were you using powerful magic? Were you trying to do some spell, levitate something, make an illusion, float, try to animate something, or any other thing that a unicorn does with their magic?"

"N- nothing. Don't worry about it."

"N- nothing. Don't worry about it."

Jaide tilted her head sideways. She eyed Vinyl suspiciously. "Okay then. So are you going to the gala after you recover? And if so, are you going to with anyone or just solo and just walk around talking to people?'

Nightfall was quiet while Jaide had entered. He had sat on the edge of the bed, but felt a bit shy again. He finally spoke up.

"Um... Jaide, I don't want to sound rude, but... what does it mean to you, if I may ask?"

Wits entered the hospital, very fancily dressed. He was following his teacher. Due to some accident or other, the test had become a practical, and Wits had been called upon to heal an injured unicorn.

"Alright," he said, entering the room. "Miss Vinyl Blade?" That sounds familiar, for some reason. "I'm Wits end, here to help heal you."

Wits entered the hospital, very fancily dressed. He was following his teacher. Due to some accident or other, the test had become a practical, and Wits had been called upon to heal an injured unicorn.

"Alright," he said, entering the room. "Miss Vinyl Blade?" That sounds familiar, for some reason. "I'm Wits end, here to help heal you."

"Oh hey! So you're Wits. Tia talks about you sometimes. And, uh, I wouldn't try the magic." She pulled him in closer and whispered in his ear, "That's kind of why I'm here."

"Oh hey! So you're Wits. Tia talks about you sometimes. And, uh, I wouldn't try the magic." She pulled him in closer and whispered in his ear, "That's kind of why I'm here."

"I'm going to need to know the nature of the problem. I'm a metamagician, and I can counteract any problem that have occured, and undo any scarring of the aura," Wits glanced at a clipboard with his notes, most of them for time travel. The last-minute change would complicate things,no doubt, but he could manage.

"I'm going to need to know the nature of the problem. I'm a metamagician, and I can counteract any problem that have occured, and undo any scarring of the aura," Wits glanced at a clipboard with his notes, most of them for time travel. The last-minute change would complicate things,no doubt, but he could manage.

"Well, I used one of the most powerful spells, a healing spell taught to me by Celestia, and then a couple days later I went into a coma and here we are."