Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private SoL: Canterlot

~The Snowy Wolf~

"Well, I used one of the most powerful spells, a healing spell taught to me by Celestia, and then a couple days later I went into a coma and here we are."

"A spell that power could seriously twist your internal leylines. Let me do a preliminary check," Wits gently lit his horn and started to scan VInyl's body, checking for magical scarring and evidence of alicorn-level spells.

"Do you recall the class or name of the spell?"

"A spell that power could seriously twist your internal leylines. Let me do a preliminary check," Wits gently lit his horn and started to scan VInyl's body, checking for magical scarring and evidence of alicorn-level spells.

"Do you recall the class or name of the spell?"

"Uh no. No I don't. Maybe throw out some words and I'll see if I recognize any."

"Uh no. No I don't. Maybe throw out some words and I'll see if I recognize any."

"It would be arranged on a scale of 1-10, 1 being the most powerful and 10 being the weakest . As for names, the only high level names I could think of would be Divine Grace or Vital Word, neither of which would put you in this condition. Unless of course she tried to teach you Gift of the Sun, but its ridiculous to think that Celestia would try and teach you something that ridiculously powerful."

"It would be arranged on a scale of 1-10, 1 being the most powerful and 10 being the weakest . As for names, the only high level names I could think of would be Divine Grace or Vital Word, neither of which would put you in this condition. Unless of course she tried to teach you Gift of the Sun, but its ridiculous to think that Celestia would try and teach you something that ridiculously powerful."

"Uh actually I'm pretty sure it was that last one. When you're casting the spell, it glows almost as bright as the sun right?"

Blossom Bloom was just sitting in the waiting room when she noticed a colt walk in. It was Wits. "Hello Wits!" she said cheerly as he walked by her. He pushed open the door to Vinyl's room and walked in. "Oh. I guess he didn't hear me..oh well! I'll catch him on the way out!" she smiled as she kicked her hooves a little as they were dangling above the ground.

"Oh hello, Blossom!" he said, chipper and cheery and quickly. Oops. Better not seem TOO excited. He coughed. "I mean, hello Miss Bloom. Good to see you again." He turned back to Vinyl. "Look. This is important. I need to know. Did she show you how to do the spell, or did you try and do it on your own? This could be vital in healing you."

"Oh hello, Blossom!" he said, chipper and cheery and quickly. Oops. Better not seem TOO excited. He coughed. "I mean, hello Miss Bloom. Good to see you again." He turned back to Vinyl. "Look. This is important. I need to know. Did she show you how to do the spell, or did you try and do it on your own? This could be vital in healing you."

"She knows that I know how to do it... Assisted, that is."

Nightfall tried not to look too confused, but he didn't understand anything that Vinyl and Wits were talking about. He just sat there, looking back and forth as the two conversed. He then noticed Blossom Bloom, and went over and sat next to her, hoping he could have some kind of conversation with her; he just wanted to talk with someone.

"Hello there... Blossom Bloom, is it? I don't think we've met... or if we have, just remind me... I'm not too good with faces."

Nightfall laughed.

Nightfall tried not to look too confused, but he didn't understand anything that Vinyl and Wits were talking about. He just sat there, looking back and forth as the two conversed. He then noticed Blossom Bloom, and went over and sat next to her, hoping he could have some kind of conversation with her; he just wanted to talk with someone.

"Hello there... Blossom Bloom, is it? I don't think we've met... or if we have, just remind me... I'm not too good with faces."

Nightfall laughed.

Blossom Bloom heard someone talking right next to her and she looked up to see who it was. It was a dark blue colt that she had never seen before. "How do you know my name...?Well I don't think we've met before but I'm assuming you're friends with Vinyl...? A-anyway,nice to meet you officially. I'm Blossom Bloom." she held out her hoof with a smile

Blossom Bloom heard someone talking right next to her and she looked up to see who it was. It was a dark blue colt that she had never seen before. "How do you know my name...?Well I don't think we've met before but I'm assuming you're friends with Vinyl...? A-anyway,nice to meet you officially. I'm Blossom Bloom." she held out her hoof with a smile

"Sorry, but I overheard your name..."

Nightfall took her hoof and shook it.

"Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a friend of Vinyl... I'm Nightfall."

He smiled, thinking to himself he had another friend.

"Sorry, but I overheard your name..."

Nightfall took her hoof and shook it.

"Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a friend of Vinyl... I'm Nightfall."

He smiled, thinking to himself he had another friend.

Wildcard looked first at Wit's who was inspecting Vinyls aura and then at Nightfall and Blossom. "Whoa Nightfall, what's up with your wings?" he asked looking at them astonished. "They look pretty neat. Are they good for flying?"

Wildcard looked first at Wit's who was inspecting Vinyls aura and then at Nightfall and Blossom. "Whoa Nightfall, what's up with your wings?" he asked looking at them astonished. "They look pretty neat. Are they good for flying?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I can fly with them."

He opened them up, looked them up and down, then nuzzled a bit of fluff out of the left wing.

"Did you attempt it on your own? A spell like this is powerful enough to bring the recently deceased back to life. You really shouldn't try it without a high-level caster next to you. I'm in college for magic, and I wouldn't attempt it without at least two other casters and a power source. You must have struck a leyline, an external power source, and the huge rush of power damaged you significantly. I'm repairing some of the minor damage here, but I need to you to avoid using magic for at least a month, maybe more."

Vinyl laughed a bit in astonishment (you know, that laugh that you make when you can't believe something). "A whole month? Isn't there any way that we could speed it up a bit? I've got to do some powerful magic for the gala in just a couple of days. Maybe Tia or Luna could do something?"

Vinyl laughed a bit in astonishment (you know, that laugh that you make when you can't believe something). "A whole month? Isn't there any way that we could speed it up a bit? I've got to do some powerful magic for the gala in just a couple of days. Maybe Tia or Luna could do something?"

"I'm sorry, but all remedies would only hurt the cause. You flooded your body with powerful magic. Any further attempts could do worse than just a coma. No magic, one month, maybe longer if the problems don't clear up."

"Ok... No magic... One month." She sighed and admitted that she didn't think she could do it. "This is going to be difficult. I don't think I could do it... At least, not without some help. Would you be willing to help out?"

Nightfall looked over at Vinyl. She seemed distressed about something. He got up and walked back into the room, turning and saying to Blossom, "Hang on..."

"Vinyl? What's wrong? Can I help?"

Jaide sat down on a chair sitting two chairs away from Blossom Bloom and the others. She started to think about Vinyl. "I hope she's okay," she thought to herself. "I hope she doesn't end up like my friend back in Ponyville who. No. Don't think about it. You know she's going to be okay so stop thinking about that," she thought as she started to slap herself several times.

@,@@PegasisterTaco,

"The most I can do is lock your magic to prevent you from using it, but I don't know if you want me to, in case of emergency. It's your choice. You are an assassin, correct? I'll have to request that you take a leave of absence."

He looked over at Jaide. "Why are you slapping yourself? It's going to be fine, she just needs to stop using magic for a bit."

@,@@PegasisterTaco,

"The most I can do is lock your magic to prevent you from using it, but I don't know if you want me to, in case of emergency. It's your choice. You are an assassin, correct? I'll have to request that you take a leave of absence."

He looked over at Jaide. "Why are you slapping yourself? It's going to be fine, she just needs to stop using magic for a bit."

Jaide stopped slapping herself and turned to Wits. "Oh it's nothing. Just thinking about something. It's nothing bad and it's nothing to worry about,"

Jaide decided to turn upside down and face the ceiling. She let her arms flop down to her sides.

Vinyl thought about it for a little while. "Wits, I want you to lock down my magic. I don't think I should take the risk. How hard could it be to live without magic?"

Vinyl thought about it for a little while. "Wits, I want you to lock down my magic. I don't think I should take the risk. How hard could it be to live without magic?"

"Um... but... Vinyl..."

But Nightfall couldn't really make the words come out. He tried, but his mouth seemed locked up. ((I hate it when that happens to me.))

"Vinyl? You've always lived with magic... I'm pretty sure you take it for granted... Please... if you want... I could stay around and... use my magic for you... if you want... as a friend..."

Nightfall got a bit more shy and blushed.

Wildcard looked at the ponies discussing magic and then glanced over to Jaide who was now lying on the floor.

She's behaving kinda strange now, I wonder what she was thinking about Wildcard asked himself.

Wits nodded and his horned glowed. In a second, Vinyl couldn't feel her magic at all.

"You're going to have to learn to use your hooves more, it can be hard when you're so used to levitation. Either that or use your mouth for everything, which I do not suggest."