open Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

the morning air was warm yet moist, obviously the after effects of the storm last night. As Amelia unearthed herself, she started to recall the events of last night, "maybe i really am going insane again" she thought to herself, but for once, she was too tired to care or be nervous, she just wanted to go home, and mix herself a sharp appletini. Amelia started wandering the town in search of the "carousel boutique" which was near her new house, when she caught her eye in the windows of a flower shop. Amelia was a mess, tangled hazel brown mane and tail, smudged monocle, tailcoat and tophat crumpled and dulled from the earth ... thank goodness it was the early hours of the morning when almost nopony was around.

Edited by Amelia Monicle

"Yes, I am Starbolt. Do I know you?" She replied to Onyx

'Who is he? I'm quite sure I haven't met him before.' She thought.

(OOC I'm at school, sorry if my replies are few and far between. I only can post during recess and lunch.)

((OOC: would have imediatly posted but i had a doctors appointment yesterday and was told to take 2 pills when i got home and they knocked me out so hopefully i will get more posting done today.))

"Well i am the Captin of the guards here in Ponyville and i was told of an accident that occurred in your old town, now your not in trouble here but i was told to inform you that we are keeping a close eye on you for a while so if you see us around alot dont be nervous were just doing our jobs, OK?" He said

Snow Flake had wondered why Discere was so eager to get a job, he decided to mail an envelope that said: First Paycheck and had 60 bits inside. "Something tells me he isn't having much of a good time." Snow Flake thought to himself as he went back to work.

• Brohoof 1

"Look I didn't mean to cause the explosion.The spell I cast it wasn't meant to do that." She replied to Onyx trying to explain herself.

'Oh great, now the guards here think I'm going to cause trouble.' She thought.

Byron pretended to awake. He saw Discere making breakfast. "Morning, Discere." Byron said. Byron then looked to see what Discere was making. Byron shrugged, then went out to his mailbox to get the newspaper. Byron gasped. His hatch to his house was opened. He noticed the house had been looked through. He noticed his secret television he brought from earth was gone. "Uh oh, I gotta tell Discere." Byron said.

Amelia entered the flower shop, to come face to face with many bedazzling flowers in beautiful arrangements, for a moment her eyes lit up, then, Amelia realised there was a creamy golden unicorn behind her at the counter. "oh, i'm sorry to muddy up your beautiful flower shop, could you please tell me where carousel boutique is?" Amelia said with a forlorn expression. "where's my manners? my name is Amelia monocle ... you must think i look a mess" Amelia gave the unicorn a small, hollow smile

Edited by Amelia Monicle

"Were not judging you but we would like you to stop by the library and talk to Twilight Sparkle we've already told her you would be stopping by, we want you to take a safety course with magic, personally i dont think its needed but some of the ponies in town have caught wind of whats going on and dont feel safe, that's really the only reason we ask you to do this." said Onyx. Hopefully she dosent bail on this, it really is the only way other ponies would feel safe. He thought to himself. "Now if you'll excuses me i need to go get a replacement clock for my mother who has once again shattered hers into a million pieces

((OOC: your in school already starbolt? that sucks, also im gonna be playing minecraft so i might not be as fast as i would like to be.))

Edited by Ponyborn

Discere was cooking up some pancakes for him and his guests, but it looked like Byron was the only one up. He decided to throw on some hay bacon strips, because no pony could resist those. But while he was waiting, he decided to go put an entry into his journal like he did every morning.

"Oh hi I'm Cherry Blossom, it's nice to meet you Miss Amelia Monocle." Cherry Blossom replied as she shook hooves with the mare in front of her. "The Carousel Boutique is three blocks north of Sugarcube Corner." Cherry Blossom as she saw Amelia in a mess. "Do you need a towel? Because I can go get you one from the back." Cherry Blossom said.

Byron came bursting through the door to DIscere's cottage. "Discere! I've been-" Byron stopped. If he talked about his stolen television, the other visitors would know where he was from. "Discere, is breakfast ready yet? Heheheh..." Byron said.

Edited by Shade

'Fine I'll go there later.' She thought to herself.

She continued walking and saw a flower store.

'Fae would want one of those.' She thought as she saw the wonderful flowers.

Starbolt approached the store.

(OOC wait so Starbolt has to go to Twi, and I was asked to play Twi for this RP. Talking to myself FTW.)

"Thank you." Amelia gave Cherry Blossom a relieved, genuine smile, "i would love a towel. i don't think you know how relieved i am to finally find out where carousel boutique is! i'm moving into a house near there, you know." Amelia started to babble. "It has a nice, spacey basement, where i'm thinking about setting up a basement bar - talking of which, the flowers in here are gorgeous, some would make great garnishes!" Amelia paused, then pointed her hoof at some vibrant pink orchids tied up on a shelf. "Could i please take 16 of those orchids? They would look great in a Fuschia Twist"

Edited by Amelia Monicle

Discere walked into his room only to notice, now that he was awake, that his drawer in which he kept his journal... was WIDE OPEN. His blood pressure instantly rose and he ran over to where the journal was... he never, ever left it like that! Had someone read it? what if they knew all of his secrets?... or possibly about byron coming into this world? He was going frantic, but he calmed himself, and thought logically... "Why would any pony want to sneek into my room and read my journal?" he thought. He assumed that because he was tired last night he probably left it open...

"Oh it's no problem, it seems that basement bar would sound pretty great!" Cherry Blossom said as she handed over a clean white towel. "Oh nice choice of flowers, Orchids are my most favorite flowers." Cherry Blossom said as she got some flower pots to put the Orchids in. "That would be about 12 bits please, but if you don't have to money right now, you can always pay the rest later." Cherry Blossom said as she handed the flowers over. She then saw a sky blue unicorn walk inside the store, "What can I do for you?" she asked.

"Oh don't worry, i have money on me." Amelia wiped her hooves on the towel before taking off her tophat and rummaged in it for 12 bits. Counting it as she went along, she placed the money on the counter, "i would love to repay you for giving the direction to my own house!" Amelia said, wiping off her monocle and coming up with an idea, "about those Fuschia Twists, how about i bring one here? they are made with your flowers"

Edited by Amelia Monicle

"That sounds very nice so thank you." Cherry Blossom said as she handed over the receipt. "If you're not satisfied with the quality of my flowers you can have a full refund and still keep the flowers." She added with a smile.

"Oh hello, do you have any tulips?" She asked Cherry.

Starbolt looked around and saw all sorts of different kinds of flowers.

'These flowers are expertly grown.' She thought as she studied them.

"Oh yes, I do have some tulips that are about to bloom soon." She replied as she went to the back to grab a pot full of the requested flowers. "Here they are, fresh and well watered tulips. How many do you need?" She asked as she prepared a pot full of rich soil.

"Half a dozen would be perfect." Starbolt replied as she got out some bits.

'Fae will love these.' She imagined Fae's happy reaction to the flowers.

(OOC heading to bed soon. Better get Starbolt occupied with something.)

"Here you go 6 tulips. If you're not satisfied with my flowers you may have a full refund and still keep the flowers." Cherry Blossom said as she handed over a reciept. "Hmm... You ponies aren't from around here right? I've never seen you two in town." She implied.

Discere walked out of the room, after making sure that his journal was safetly tucked away. He went down to finish breakfast, and he hoped that there was somepony who was hungry. And maybe then he and Lapiz could have that talk he was waiting for.

Amelia kept quiet about her past, not wanting the first friendly face she'd seen here to know about the reason she came, so instead, she lied through her teeth and put on the most convincing smile she could, "i wanted a fresh start in a new town, not that i needed one, i just thought this place was lovely, and ... it's in the countryside, i love the fresh air here, and plus, that basement is perfect for basement bar - whoops i've already told you that ... i better go and make that Fuschia Twist i was talking about, have a good afternoon! i mean morning!"

with the helpful directions from Cherry Blossom, Amelia could make it to her house in no time, and the house was already set out with every thing she sent here to be unpacked, including: her boston shaker.

Edited by Amelia Monicle

"Yes I'm new here, I'm from Canterlot." She replied to Cherry as she picked up the flowers with her magic.

"May I say that there is no flowers in Canterlot that look or smell half as good as yours." She added.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

"Canterlot huh? My parents work at the Canterlot Royal Garden." Cherry Blossom added as she took some pots in the back. "And it can't be possible that my flowers are that good, I'm just an amateur." She added, it was obvious she was being modest.

"Your flowers are amazing, I have to go find my assigned house now." Said Starbolt as she went towards the exit.

"Thanks again." She said to Cherry.

Starbolt went towards the library area knowing that her house was somewhere there.

(OOC Heading to bed night everypony.)

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)