open Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

Clover thought it would be best if she didn't stay here for too long, she felt as if she were imposing because the two living with this colt are probably incredibly busy. She knew she'd like to hang around them more often but she had work to get done.

"Sky, I need to go practice my magic, I am looking for different unicorn in this town to help me with that, do you know anypony who would be willing to help?"

Posted ImageValiant wiped his brow after towing a cart full of construction supplies, wood, stone and sand, up a steep hill to the site where he was building a new storage shed for one of the local farmers.
"Phew, that was tough. I'm exhausted!" Valiant looked down the hill into the distance at Ponyville's square. "I could sure use a nice cold glass of water," His stomache turned, "And something to eat as well."

And with that Valiant stowed the cart and trotted down the hill towards the square, looking around for anypony selling some food or refreshments.

"Thats alright but I don't know anyone else around here yet since I kinda just moved here" he replied "Sorry for not being much help and only causing you trouble..." he said remorsefully "Bye and again so sorry..."

"Hey why you so depressed all of a sudden?" She said and put her hoof on sky's forehead

"There isn't much going on, and I don't have any bits to spend, so I do need a place to stay for a while at least..."

Clover thought to herself and looked around the room a bit, wondering why he got upset so quickly

"I guess I don't need to practice my magic yet, but I will eventually... I feel really greatfull for you letting me stay here... I just feel uncomfortable right now, don't worry about it Sky." Clover said trying to cheer him up

"And you weren't planning on leaving me out on the street were you?" She said sarcastically

"I don't know what I am doing really, I just thought you were busy and had places be but its fine if you want to stay" he replied nervously. "You can sleep on my bed while I sleep on the couch and if you need anything 'Tavi put some sandwhiches in the fridge."

Edited by Twilight Sky

"Would you mind letting me sleep on the coach?... Don't you have other guests too though?"

Clover disliked being given any special treatment, she got sick of it when she was treated that way in the icicle family home for years on end.

"I can make food and turn water into ice but that's all I can do with my magic so far..."

"Really your the only guest and I don't mind at all if you use my bed."

"I would feel guilty for making you sleep on the couch and don't worry about the food since 'Tavi can make it, she doesn't mind."

Clover scratched the back of her head not knowing what to say

"So you don't mind if I stay? But how come?.. Octavia and Vinyl Scratch are here too, they are both really busy and I wouldn't be surprised if you were busy too Sky, but if you are okay with it then why not... So where is Vinyl Scratch anyways?"

(OOC Sorry guys I was busy, and I had to sleep right after. I have school so I'll just post this here. I should be able to post again in 3 hours.)

Fae decided she will follow Clover from a distance.

She watch her and the other pony enter a house.

'Starbolt one pony here want's to learn more magic.' Fae messaged her.

"Let's go Byron." Starbolt said as they exited the hospital.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

"I don't know, it's Vinyl, probably raving at a club or something."

"Well they are pretty relaxed about visitors as long as they are trustworthy and I trust you."

Sky gave her a content smile and went to go lay on the couch and he blew out the candle on the stand.

((Is it night time yet? Even if it isn't my character is tired and he needs to rest...))

Edited by Twilight Sky

Byron, disguised as Shade, and Starbolt walked into Twilight's library.

"Hey Starbolt! The Canterlot guards told me you were coming. And... who are you?" Twilight said to Shade.

"Oh, right." Byron said, uncasting his disguise spell. 'It's me, Byron!"

"Oh, hi Byron!" Twilight said.

"Hey Byron! What's up?" Spike said, coming down the stairs. "Who's she?" Spike asked, pointing to Starbolt.

Edited by Shade

(OOC You can go to bed Sky, lol)

Clover looked out a window of the house after standing up off of the bed, she looked at Sky and barely hugged him"

"You look exhausted... I am gonna go walk around town even though it's late, it looks more active outside right now so i'll go meet some more pony in this town, bye bye!"

Clover walked outside peeking around the corner of the door shyfuly, she trotted out and kept watching the ground to make sure there weren't any more sneaky ditches waiting to suck another pony in to the ground.

"I wonder where I should go first to learn more about my powers..."

• Brohoof 1

When Byron had left the hospital, Lapis decided to go home. Asteria chose to remain in town. She was hoping that it was safe to go back to the square. The sooner she accepted what happened, the sooner she could move on. The little unicorn went up to one of the craters, where some construction workers were putting in some work before the sun had set. She stood there and stared at them doing their jobs. It was fascinating.

• Brohoof 1

Clover decided to begin adventuring through the town, she began by heading towards the local library, but there weren't that many unicorn there, there was somepony who directed her to where twilight sparkle is, however, they were very vague and Clover was not exactly sure what she looked like.

She was heading in the direction of the ditch she had fallen in to, when she saw a unicorn standing near it. She slowly approached her"

"Um, excuse me?.. You wouldn't happen to be twilight sparkle, would you?"

She tapped on Asteria's shoulder, mistakingly.

"Er, no. I may be purple, but Twilight's a fully grown mare." Asteria corrected politely. "My name is Asteria. Who might you be? I haven't seen you around." The little unicorn gave the older unicorn a hard look. She seem a bit nervous, but that was okay. Maybe Asteria could make another friend.

Clover looked at the ground for a moment.

"M... My name is clover..."

Clover frowned but then smiled moments after when she asked what her name was.

"My name is Clover, it's nice to meet you... I am looking for Twilight Sparkle because... Well because I am terrible at using my magical abilities, I am supposed to be incredible at turning water in to snow and ice and manipulating water but sadly, I have never been good at it. My family are the Icicles, you may have heard of them, but if not I understand." She said making sure not to brag or do anything of the sort.

Sky couldn't sleep and he saw that nobody was around. He walked down to the basement, he looked around.

"There it is..."

He took off the white sheet and it revealed a grand piano. He hadn't played one in years and it was how he got into music. Once he became a DJ though he stopped playing the piano but now he could give it another shot.

• Brohoof 1

"Wow, hold it right there. Don't be nervous, I'm not going to judge you. Maybe I can help you. Today, I'll help you find Twilight. And tomorrow, I'll see if my friend can help you out. He's really smart and stuff." Asteria said, a bit startled at the stream of words that had come from Clover's mouth.

"My friend's name is Lapis Lazuli. And well, um, my special talent is organisation. I know some spells involving that. I know a shield spell, but not much beyond that. I'm pretty handy with pen and paper." Asteria said, a tiny bit embarrassed at what she knew, spell-wise. She's as excitable as me... the little unicorn thought.

Clover was fascinated by this, she was always happy to learn a new spell, but her own powers that were passed down to her from her parents were more important.

"I can't wait to meat your friend... His name is Lupi la-what?.. That doesn't matter, do you know how these craters got here?"

"Oh..yeah those..." Asteria felt her fear rise. "Those were made by a unicorn who experience magical overcharge. I don't know what happened exactly, but the energy caused these craters." The little unicorn gazed at them cautiously. The construction workers began packing up for the day as the light began to dim.

"No, it was very scary. Why would you want to see something like that?" Asteria glanced warily at the older unicorn. Clover seemed genuinely interested, but it was a bad idea to want to learn more about it. During her travels with Lapis, Asteria learned that somethings should remain unknown....

"Okay I see... Well I wasn't sure what it was... Anyways, um, when can I meat Lupi?" Clover said excitedly yet impatiently

Over the course of her life, Clover has been one of the most curious pony in all of Equestria, she simply cannot resist staying away from anything that sounds even remotely interesting.

• Brohoof 1