open Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

Sky coughed a little and awoke to see Clover's face. Then he felt intense pain in his chest and breathing was becoming painful. He realized his ribs were broken because he has broken them before.

"Buck this hurts like a...Agh!"

Fae followed them to the hospital.

She teleported a potion she made earlier and levitated it to Sky.

She waited for him to drink it. She then tried to get the attention of Clover.

(OOC Lunch now. Can't post for long. Damn I hate school for cutting into my Rp time.)

Lapis looked over Sky. He seemed the tough sort, so this should be too unbearable for him. "Hello, I am Lapis Lazuli. You should try not to move. Do you remember what happened?" he asked, curious about the circumstances of Sky's injuries. Then, Lapis noticed Fae, who dropped a potion. "Oh, would you look at that. Starbolt's familiar has given you a gift."

Clover, confused, was looking down at Sky hoping he was alright. She began to remember when she had to stand over her older brother when he came back from the war against Chyrsalis's evil changelings.

"He really does look like him..." She thought to herself

As the door of the room she was in opened, Sky awoke, and after hearing what he said she just maintained a blank look and simply said

"It'l be okay sky" She said calmly

She turned to greet Lapis, however, the moment she saw him, she was amazed, she wasn't sure why, but he seemed like her father with first impressions, very stiff and bold

"You must be Lupi- Lapis! I am so happy to finally meet you. My name is Clover, but you can call me whatever you like..." She said shyfully

After she spoke to Lapis, She noticed the fairy she met, trying to get her attention

Fae was tried to point towards the library but in the end just cast an orb of light.

She gestured to Clover trying to get her to follow it.

(OOC The light orb will lead Clover to the library. It will wait for you so take your time.)

Sky drank it, he felt exceedingly better, and breathing became easier. He got out of bed which was very painful but he didn't care at all.

"You know what I don't care what happened I am going...oh ya my home is gone...well then I am gonna find a nice tree and sleep under it.."

He hurried out of the room and then left the hospital.

"Well, that was kinda rude.." Asteria said dejectedly. She was going to offer Sky a place to sleep at her home. But, it was a moot point with him gone. "Hmmm, he shouldn't have done that. He really should stay in bed, but I can't force him." Lapis replied, watching Sky leave.

Clover began to get angry

"We can't force him? MY FLANK, I carried him all the way here, and he doesn't even say thank you?" She said with an almost scary tone of voice

Clover walked out of the hospital and kicked Sky in one of the ribs, thinking he would easily be knocked out and she could drag him back in to the hospital.

Edited by Dashery Rain Bowington

((Ninja'd))

Sky just blocked the kick deftly and just walked into woods with tear sliding his cheek. He had no words to say only remorse for how the day turned out...

Edited by Twilight Sky

"We should follow her. I don't want her to hurt him..." Asteria said immediately. Lapis sighed and went after Clover, his assistant trailing behind as always. "Clover, don't do anything rash!" Lapis called after her. But, by the time they had caught up, Clover had already kicked the broken stallion.

"Skyyy... Please come back to the hospital, I carried you myself thinking you would get better" She pryed at him

"You know when that magical beam hit your house, it woulda killed me if that colt didn't miss, you indirectly saved my life so please at least let me know I was the one who helped you..."

Sky just stood staring into the darkness of the forest. All he wanted was as little of attention as possible, as little drama as possible, and look what happened. He just stood there not knowing what to do or say. ANother tear slid down his cheek but he tried to hide it from Clover.

Edited by Twilight Sky

She just tried walking closer to him

"Please come back, it isn't your fault that happened, I tried to kick you because I thought if you were knocked out I could bring you back to the hospital and everything would be okay, Sky please just come back to the hospital I don't think Octavia will be mad or Vinyl but I don't know them very well but i'm sure they will be okay with it..." She said while inching closer to him

Sky just kept gazing off into the distance but his heartbeat started to steadily rise as she inched closer to him. His cheeks started to grow red a little and a few tears still slid down his other cheek.

Lapis and Asteria approached at that moment. "She hasn't killed him, so that's a good sign, right?" the little unicorn asked. "Well, I'll just have to try to help Sky. It would be unethical to leave him out here. I realize this now." Lapis said, drawing close to the pair. He was surprised at what he saw. "Ahem, what's going on here?"

Clover began to remember her brother acting like this, whenever he was hurt he always wanted to be left alone, which made Clover remember how distant he became from leaving him alone, so this time, she wasn't just gonna leave somepony like Sky alone.

"SKY! Stop ignoring me... Ignoring people never gets you anywhere... I know that of all people, please come back... I don't wanna see you get hurt TOO!" After realizing what she said she looked down at the ground, remembering the horrifying image of her brother after the battle with the Changelings.

Sky just didn't know what to do he was being indecisive but he just didn't know. He was at a lost for words and he noticed how close Clover was to him it made his heart skip a few beats.

"I...uh..um..."

Clover looked at him funny and then cut him off half way through his sentence

"... Have to go back to the hospital.. I can't keep this up Sky, you remind me too much of my brother... Not the bad parts, or the good parts about him, just the sad parts about him... So please don't make this any harder for me" She said once she got right next to him

The scholarly pair just stood there, realizing they were being ignored. Asteria called out, "Hey, are you two O.K.?" But, Lapis put up a admonishing hoof. "Let them sort it out themselves. We will wait until they are finished talking. Then, we will offer what help we can." The two of them walked back to the front of the hospital.

Sky got really nervous and didn't know what to do. He just threw it to the wind and tenderly kissed Clover and then he walked off back to the hospital too nervous to see how Clover reacted. He was worried he just made a big mistake.

Edited by Twilight Sky
  • Brohoof 1

Clover was shocked, she couldn't react, she was too shocked, she waited for him to walk on ahead.

"I hope I helped him enough... I can't believe he did that... I have to talk to him about it... I can't tell if he did that because he like me or because I helped him understand, but that felt so weird, I need to talk with him"

She wasn't upset about anything, just shocked, her first kiss, and she didn't even have a choice, she just was thinking about what he should say to him once she got the chance.

Sky just went back into the hospital and stormed back into the hospital room. He jumped onto the bed and pulled the covers over his head and just laid there silently. Hoping to himself that he would fall asleep....

Lapis and Asteria saw Sky go to his room while they were in the lobby. They promptly followed him. "Hey, hey, Sky! You came back!" Once again the little unicorn was overexcited. Lapis sighed inwardly before speaking up. "I'm glad to see you've chosen to return. If you so chose, you may stay at my home instead of the hospital. Since your drank that potion, healing will only take a few days bed rest. You do not have to accept. I only wish to help, since your home was destroyed and the hospital is not a very pleasant place." He tried to put compassion into his words, but it still came out a bit stiff.

Edited by Coeus

Sky replied from under the covers.

"Sorry for being a jerk but I was just mad over my house being destroyed like that..."

Then sky tried to close his eyes so he would go to sleep but he was just so...awake right now from everything that was happening it was almost too much for him...