open Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

"That's fine I will be inside on the couch if you need anything..."

Sky walked back inside and decided to look at the books. He saw one that caught his eye...it was a music theory book! He grabbed it right away and sat down to read it....

• Brohoof 1

Clover rested for about ten minutes, she then decided she should take a break from magic just until Starbolt woke up. She walked inside to where Sky was, and started a conversation with him after seeing the book he was reading "So... How did you meet Vinyl and Octavia?.." She asked curiously

• Brohoof 1

Sky put the book down and listened to Clover's question. He thought for a moment...

"Well lets see I knew them through my career as a producer/dj but the reason why they are my good friends is because they helped me from the start. If anything they were like my siblings..."

"Well they practically took care of me during those years and always helped with stuff I struggled in so the least I could was be good friends with 'em but if you don't understand that is quite alright..."

Sky started to pick up his book in order to begin reading again...

((OOC Hi people. Back from "Total Recall". It was awesome))

Closing the door behind her, Asteria came into the kitchen. "I'm home everypony! I got some more food." she exclaimed, emptying her saddle bag. Inside were several muffins and other typical pony food. Lapis closed his book and looked over to his assistant. "Well, that was an interesting book. Welcome home Asteria. Please give me the extra bits." The little unicorn turned over the change and went over to the pair in the den. "Hi you two, how is your day going?"

((I will be leaving soon as well and when I do it will be roughly for four hours...))

"Not too bad, I helped Clover with her magic as best as I could."

He replied cheerfully and Sky bet that Clover could not wait to tell Lapis all about it...

After Asteria came in, Clover was excited to show Lapis and her what she she had been able to do, so, she began the visualization of the spell. And before she knew it, ice was already covering the hooves of Lapis and the ground around him. After a few more seconds, Clover opened her eyes and continued the spell, she finished after it cover Lapis' legs all the way up to his knees and a little bit higher. "I did it Asteria, look!" Clover said pointing to Lapis' frozen legs, not knowing what she had done.

• Brohoof 1

"Er, a little help here?" Lapis said, very much surprised. He immediately tried to shake himself free. Asteria gasped. "Wow, that was amazing! How did you learn to do that in such a sort time?" Asteria went over to Lapis and attempted to get him out of the ice. She quickly had an idea. The little unicorn went outside to the fire pit and lit a small blaze. Within minutes, she returned with a bucket of heated water floating in front of her. "Okay, I hope I don't burn you, Lapis..." Asteria said meekly, gently pouring it on the ground. After some carefully pouring, Lapis was free. "P-perhaps you should b-be more c-careful." Lapis stammered while shivering.

Clover blinked a few times and scratched the back of her head "Sorry I just thoguht you'd be proud of me." She said bashfully with a smile "Well, after you left I just kept trying to freeze sky and now I think... I think I can go get back at... At that evil pony who broke Sky's house..." She said with an almost scary tone.

• Brohoof 4

"Revenge is a dangerous road to take Clover. I also don't want to see you get hurt. Byron is a unstable unicorn. I should really get Starbolt to help me out with this problem." Lapis said, very much concerned. Asteria helped him wrap up in a blanket. "I'm very proud to see you succeed though." He went over to the couch and lay down, drawing the blanket around himself. Asteria went up to Clover and smiled at her. "Let's go outside and see what you can do." She went over to the door and looked towards Clover, waiting for a response.

Clover nodded happily and began to trot outside, still with revenge on her mind for her dear friend Sky. "Well, I exploded an apple on accident, and I made it levitate but only for a few seconds..." She said quietly. "After I finish learning levitation, I would like to learn how to create beams of magic..." She said trying not to sound like she wanted to master Byron's technique.

• Brohoof 1

"Well, I don't really know how to do any of that. I think I told you before, but I'm only good at telekinesis and defensive spells. But, I also know this spell that teleports me back to my home town. I can't actually use it to teleport anywhere else though." Asteria sadly replied. But she quickly brightened up. "Okay, let me see you try to lift that stick." She pointed to a branch that looked quite heavy. "Here, like this." She demonstrated by lifting it up with her magic for a few seconds, before dropping it back down. A bit out of breath, she replied, "Er, maybe that one is too heavy..."

((OOC: sorry i havnt been online, my internet was down... and 590 posts!?! you have all been busy!))

Discere woke up, with a very sharp pain in his head. He sat up and groped his head. He looked around, trying to get his bearings.... wait, he was in his bed. But how? the last thing he remembered was falling asleep nexted to that mare by the fountain- WOW HIS HEAD HURT! "How did I get here?" he quietly mumbled to himself. Suddenly the Pegusus walked into his room wearing a stern angry look.

"I am so VERY glad to see you are awake!" she said in a very sarcastic bitter tone. "And if you are wondering how yu got here it is because I dragged you here, after all it isn't proper to sleep in a public facility such as a fountain." she barked in a very snoody manner. "well, arent you going to thank me?"

Discere Didn't bother to question her motives.... he probably didn't want to know anyways. "Umm, okay thanks I guess?" "ugh!" he grunted as his head emitted a sharp pain... "You wouldn't happen to know why my head hurts would you?" he asked politely.

"Most likely because I clobbered you in the head so that you wouldnt wake up when I dragged you here." She said in a care free, non rgretting voice.

• Brohoof 1

"No, I can try!" Clover said with enthusiasm. She started a new visualization and as her horn started glowing, she made the stick move but only a little, not even picking it up off the ground, she stopped because she realized she wouldn't be able to do it. "Gasp... I can't do it, not yet anyways" After Clover spoke, she felt a dark feeling inside of her stomach, and it was coming from that house that Lapis and Asteria stopped at before she came her, but she disregarded it.
  • Brohoof 1

Snow Flake and Cherry Blossom left Sugarcube Corner after grabbing a bite to eat. They decide to go to the park just for some more conversing. "Nothing ever happens here." Snow Flake implied as he yawned. "Well I guess you're right." Cherry Blossom replied.

"What was that? You got a strange look on your face for a second there. Are you O.K.?" Asteria scanned her friend. Clover didn't look exhausted, at least from what the purple unicorn could tell. "I hope that branch didn't strain you. I was just showing off. You should really wait until you get a better hang of levitating."

"You might have some clairvoyance. Where did the vibe come from?" Asteria asked. "But, if you don't want to investigate, that's okay. We can just continue practicing"

Starbolt opened her eyes. 'That was some dream.' She thought as she stood up, the chair vanished as she stopped the spell.

She walked outside to and saw Clover and Asteria. "Good morning." She said to the two ponies.

Fae flew out the window to get some fruit for Starbolt.

((Back from football. I am freaking beat...so...many...gashers...))

While all the events were happening Sky was over at the rubble pile that use to be his home. He picked up a photo in a frame which somehow survived unscathed. It was picture of him when he was a really young filly and he was at the orphanage...He continued to look around at what ever else he could scavenge...

((If you didn't notice, a secret about Sky is located in this small wall of text...))

Edited by Twilight Sky

"Oh, hi Starbolt. Could you explain clairvoyance to Clover? She said she sensed something a few minute ago." Asteria explained turning to the sky blue mare. Asteria hadn't researched that topic heavily enough, so she was hoping Starbolt knew.

Sky went to go find Clover after he finished with scavenging the rubble pile aka his home. He saw Clover, Lapis, and Asteria in the distance and he started to run toward them. He started to wave as he got closer to get their attention...

"Clairvoyance let's you sense or see something happening far away. It's impressive that you can use it, because not many ponies can." She explained to Clover and Asteria.

Starbolt noticed Sky approaching.