open Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

Then a giant meteor lands on him and he dies.

Sky caught up to the group of ponies and smiled happily to them.

"Hey guys! What's going?"

He was curious as to what Clover might have learned while he is away...

• Brohoof 1

Snow Flake and Cherry Blossom went on with their normal everyday lives. Doing nothing but their regular jobs at work and just being with eachother. They were very content with their lives and lived happily ever after.

(OOC: I'm leaving the roleplay, I'm getting nowhere at all.)

• Brohoof 1

"Hello. I don't think I've introduced myself to you. I'm Starbolt and this is Fae." She said to Sky pointing to Fae when she said Fae's name.

"I was just explaining what clairvoyance was to Clover and Asteria." She added.

(OOC: I'm leaving the roleplay, I'm getting nowhere at all.)

(OOC Awww :( Don't do it.)

Asteria stood there silently, absorbing as much of the information as possible. She was really interested in what Starbolt had to say, and was developing a fondness of her. Starbolt could be just as knowledgeable as Lapis, yet she was a unicorn, therefore knew more about magic. ((OOC I feel like quitting for the day. You can put Asteria home if you want, or she can stand by and watch))

"Well it's a start. You could start using voluntarily if you practice it. That's a rare talent you have there, I can't cast clairvoyance." She told Clover.

(OOC I have to sleep. Sorry Clover and Asteria.)

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

"You can't? If you don't mind, can you tell me what your specialty is, Starbolt?" Asteria asked. Suddenly, the little unicorn remembered something Lapis had said. "Starbolt, Lapis wanted to talk to you. I can't remember what he wanted, but it must be important!"

"Let's go over to the library. When I don't know something, I ask questions or look in a book." Asteria said as Starbolt walked away. "And it seems that Starbolt doesn't know. Come on, let's go!" She turned towards Ponyville and started running. Even though there might be a book on clairvoyance in the cottage, she wanted to let Starbolt and Lapis talk in private. Plus, it was exciting for her to go to the library.

As Clover saw Asteria start running, she began running as well, not too far behind her "How long until we get there?" She said trying to make sure Asteria could hear her. "The last time I was in town, was when I was at the hospital with Sky, because of that jerk pony..." She thought to herself grudgingly.

Edited by Dashery Rain Bowington
  • Brohoof 1

Asteria turned her head back as she ran. "Oh, not that long! Look, there it is!" she shouted, the exhilaration of running getting to her. There it was, the local library, built into a large tree. Asteria went up to the door and knocked. "Hello? We'd like to check out some books!" ((OOC We're going to need a Twilight.))

Edited by Coeus

Starbolt walked into Lapis' cottage. "You wanted to talk to me Lapis?" She asked him as she entered.

Fae followed Clover too the library.

(OOC Sorry for not posting I over slept guys. I could play as Twilight if it's okay.)

Clover followed Asteria and saw that she looked rather excited, she didn't really understand why "Asteria, who lives here? You seem rather eager to get inside? I mean, I am too I can't wait to be able to levitate things too!" Her excitement grew with every word.

(OOC It would be awesome if you played as Twilight Sparkle!)

The door to the library opened and a purple unicorn stood at the doorway. "Come in. What kind of books are you looking for? I've got all sorts of books." She asked the group. She noticed Fae. "Is that what I think it is? Who summoned it?" She added. "Oh I almost forgot I'm Twilight Sparkle." She said introducing herself. Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Clover saw her, she didn't realize it at first, but when she did, shecouldn't believe her eyes, she almost doubted it at first. "Y-you're!.." She said, trying to maintain balance, questions began to fly out from her mouth "Twilight! I need to know what is the trick to levitation and how do you control Clairvoyence and how do I use spells more effectively with my eyes open and why is that dragon so tiny? Why is it so hard for me to use magic and why don't you live in Canterlot with the princess and and..." She began to run out of breath in almost no time.

Twilight was surprised at the amount of questions Clover asked. "One at a time, no need to rush it's not like we are under a time limit." She said as she offered Clover and Asteria a seat.

Fae flew inside the library and sat on top of one of the bookshelves.

(OOC We should wait for Coeus to reply.)

• Brohoof 2

Asteria took a deep breath. "Ok, we're looking for a book or two that could help Clover here. Oh, wiat, we forgot to introduce ourselves. I am Asteria, and this is my friend Clover." The little unicorn went over to some books on the wall, and started looking through them. "Clover, why don't you tell Twilight about what happened in the woods." ((OOC Terribly sorry, but I have some business to take care of today. i will not be on until much later. You can continue without me for a little while. Asteria will just be over by the books until I return.))

It was the morning, and Sky was walking around Ponyville by himself. He decided that he would get something done today and he was determined to live up to that goal. He noticed a help wanted sign in one of the windows of the Cafe. He walked on inside and a few moments later the sign was taken down...

• Brohoof 1

Starbolt looked around for Lapis. "Lapis are you here? You wanted to talk to me?" She said.

"Excellent, what books do you need? So, what happened in the woods?" She asked Clover and Asteria.

Fae knocked down one of the books by accident. Twilight turned around and levitated the book back to the shelf.

"Who summoned that? I've read that those things are quite difficult to summon." She added.

Clover watched carefully as she levitated the book back on to the bookshelf, and in response to her question she said "Our friend Starbolt, she taught me a little bit about magic, she helped me with visualizations for my water manipulation spell." She said trying to be helpful. "Well, we're looking for books on levitation and anything on water manipulation, because.. Well, I couldn't be worse at magic if I tried" She said while scratching the back of her head

"Starbolt...." She said to herself thinking where she heard the name before.

"Oh I almost forgot. Here you go." She said to Clover as she levitated a book titled 'Magic 101 the basics'.

"That should cover levitation and other spells." She said.

She looked up at Fae and remembered. "Starbolt! I remember now. Please give this to her if you see her." She said levitating another book to Clover, this one was titled 'Basic teleportation for fillies'.

((OOC Hi guys, back again. Not going to be here tomorrow, so we should try not to put either of my characters in a tough spot for now.))

Asteria watched Fae float around, being weird. The strange creature made the little unicorn wonder. "Hey, Clover, do you think that book will be O.K.?" Asteria wanted to trust Twilight Sparkle's judgement. Asteria assumed the librarian had chosen a basic book for a reason. "Can I see that book please?" she asked, pointing at the teleportation book.

"Yes Starbolt, over here, in the den." Lapis called from his spot on the couch. "I want to speak with you about that unicorn colt Byron. As you may or may not know, he has been causing a lot of problems. Perhaps you know what we can do about him?" He got up and approached the sky blue mare.

Clover looked at both books, and was immediately interested in teleportation after reading the cover, but heard Asteria's voice, and quickly tried to levitate it over to her like Twilight Sparkle did, but failed, it got about a few feet away from her and then fell to the ground, causing Clover's cheeks to turn from there usual blue to bright red. She just picked the book up and carried it over trying not explode from embarrassment. "I um... Here!" She said, with her cheeks still red.

Byron walked into Twilight's Library. "Hey Twilight, Spike!" Byron said. "So Twilight, think I could get some help with controlling my magic?" Byron asked the purple pony. He noticed another pony in the Library, but turned back to Twilight.

When Clover turned around to see who it was, when she saw it was the Unicorn who ruined Sky's house, her yes began to fill with rage. "Think you can get away with hurting Sky and all he has left??" She glared at him for a few seconds and then stopped, she decided to wait until the right moment to get her revenge on him.