open Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

"I'm not that good with teleportation." She said knowing that she couldn't teleport accurately without Fae's help.

"So you want to learn basic teleportation or another spell?" She asked Clover.

(OOC Brb.)

Byron read the book Twilight game him. He practiced basic spells, such as levitation and teleportation. Every few spells, though, he would get a massive headache, like some kind of power was trying to free itself. "Twilight... I need to go rest for a minute..." Byron said. Lying down in his bed, thoughts shot through his mind like bullets. 'Is Clover mad? Why do I have so much magic? Why do I cause so much destruction?' Byron walked back into the library. "I'm ready to continue Twilight."

(OOC I didn't know teleportation was a basic spell. Starbolt must be horrible at magic because she has difficulty with it.)

"Are you okay? You seem to be getting tired when you cast a spell." She asked him.

Fae flew into the Everfree Forest to gather more herbs and potion ingredients.

"Uhh.." Twilight said as she thought about his questions.

"Well of course you will be able to control your magic. Clover might be upset that you destroyed her friends house, and Asteria and Lapis aren't really mad at you, they are more concerned if anything." She finally replied after some thought.

"Yeah, I guess your right... Besides, Clover will understand eventually!" Byron said. Byron decided to start practicing Teleportation. He teleported across the room, and felt another splitting headache. "Ow ow ow!" Byron said.

((OOC: Having fun with Desktop Ponies! Right now, Trixie is making fireworks, the Mane 6 are in a conga line, and Princess Luna is yelling. XD))

• Brohoof 2

Twilight put down the book she was reading as she heard Byron. "Are you alright?" She asked him in a concerned tone.

Fae gathered quite a bit of herbs and headed back to make more potions.

(OOC Desktop ponies FTW!)

"Yeah... Just... Magic pains..." Byron said. "I'll be alright, I just need to stop using so much magic with a single spell."

((OOC: Just brought in the CMC into my desktop :D And now Celestia and the mane 6 are singing the theme song! P.S. Fluttershy is making me love her, and Derpy is dropping letters XD))

"Don't focus to hard on a single spell. Try to still focus on the spell but not using all your magic at once." She suggested to Byron.

Twilight picked up her book and sat down, starting to read again.

(OOC Lol my post was exactly 200 characters. Brb in a few minutes got to do something.)

Byron tried Twilight's suggestion. Focusing on the spell, but not too much, he teleported. Well, he didn't put enough focus in the teleportation spell. He found himself on a polar icecap. "Oh Celestia, what have I done..." Byron said to himself.

(OOC: Vynil Scratch joined the par-tay! He is firing his Bass Cannon!)

"Better Byron?" She asked. There was no response, she put down her book to see that Byron was missing.

'He was doing a teleportation spell. Oh no.' She thought to herself worried. Twilight cast a tracing spell to find the destination of the recently cast teleportation spell. "That's not good." She said aloud finding out where it led to.

(OOC How you going to get out of that? :o)

(edited)

((OOC: you just said Vinyl scratch was a he... I hope that was a typo))

Star LightSaw that Discere was very distraught, and she felt a pang of guilt. Maybe she was trying too hard to upset him. NO, she cleared her head of the thought. He left her alone and then dared to forget she even existed... though that didn't seem to be entirely his fault given what she had just read. BUT STILL, she was going to make him remember, and then finally they could be together. She let out a squeal of delight and had a childish smile.

Discere was confused again by this pony's sudden change. And he wondered what was going on in her head.

Edited by TheBronyHeart

Byron decided to try and get back to Twilight's library. His first attempt brought him to Fillydelphia, next to Manehatten, and then in the middle of the desert. Finally, he teleported back to Twilight library, experiencing Magic Exhaustion for the 1,000,000th time.

Twilight saw Byron teleport back. "Are you alright?" She asked him rushing to his side knowing that it must of taken a lot of magic to teleport back. Twilight levitated a chair next to him for him to sit down.

"You will not... believe... where I teleported..." Byron said, sitting down. "I think I should take a break from magic today..." Byron said bye to Twilight, and walked outside.

((OOC: Gonna be gone for 3-4 hours possibly.))

"Okay, be sure to rest your magic. I suggest to read a book." Twilight said to Byron as he exited the library.

Twilight went back to reading her books.

(OOC Where's Clover? Starbolt has nopony to talk to.)

"Starbolt, you seem to know a lot about magic, and I see you make potions some times. Could you please teach me a little about what you know?" Asteria asked nicely. Furthering her knowledge might help later on. And Lapis always says "You should always be prepared for anything."

"It's not me who makes potions, Fae does. I could make some basic potions but the more advanced ones I rely on Fae to brew them." She told Asteria. "But magic I could tell you about. What do you want to know?" She added.

"Well, I don't know. I was hoping to could teach me something useful." Asteria said drawing a blank. She had hoped Starbolt would just tell her everything she knew and then Asteria would try to see if she could do any of it.

"Would you like to learn how to make a barrier?" She asked Asteria trying to figure out something she would enjoy. "It's not that hard." She added.

(OOC Almost three AM should I stay up some more? Hmmm.)

• Brohoof 1

"Okay, sure!" Asteria already knew defensive spells, but Starbolt must know an advanced one. "Ok, so how do we begin?" She began casting an energy shield. It was about the size of her, covering the front of her. "Like this?" ((OOC Just go to bed. I'll wait for you. I'm not really feeling this roleplay right now anyway.))

"I see you know the basic one. Try this one it's flame resistant. Picture a flame being smothered by dirt or a bucket of water being dumped on a candle, imagine your barrier taking this property." She said as she readied a small fire spell to test the barrier once Asteria was ready.

(OOC I'll sleep later.)

((It is 3pm here hmmmm))

Star Light suddenly felt her stomache rumble. All that rummaging through Discere's possessions made her hungry. "I am starving, and I demand that you take me out to eat. After all, I am your guest." She turned away so that he would not she was slightly blushing.

"Alright then, where would you like to eat?" he asked slightly annoyed, but trying to sound cheery.

Asteria envision a fire. The blaze flared up in her mind. Then, she imagined it being snuffed out by a water stream. Soon, her energy shield changed colors from purple to light red. "Is this good enough?" she ask, feeling slight strain.