open Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

Starbolt was getting a bite of a cupcake when she felt it. Somepony teleported. She turned saw that Clover and Byron who were eating on the other table was gone. 'Where did they go?' She thought to herself. "Must be nothing." She said aloud, and she continued to eat her cupcake.

Byron fell down to the ground, shivering cold. He felt a strange feeling on his flank, but he was too cold to care about strange feelings. "Humans are not all that bad! True, there are some that may be cruel and evil, but others have families of their own! They love, care, and tolerate. You need to learn how to tolerate humans!" Byron said.

Clover continued to look in a separate direction of Byron and kept speaking "I have no problem tolerating them, it's not like I ever did anything to him..." She said with a sense of regret. "He... Lied to me... He used me as a tool to try and become the head of my family... He hurt my sister horribly, he tore my entire family apart because it... Amused him..." She said with a burning anger.

Starbolt finished her cupcake and headed towards the town center. On her way she passed by Byron's house. She felt frost magic recently cast. 'Oh no. Clover, she must of wanted her revenge thing on Byron.' She thought to herself. She quickly headed towards the door.

Fae followed Starbolt, hovering behind her.

Byron's eyes snapped open, widely. "YOU KNOW HIM TOO?!" Byron yelled. "he MESSED uP mY FAMILY TOO! YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME TO HIM! I NEED TO STOP HIM BEFORE HE HURTS ANYPONY ELSE!" Byron quickly teleported both of them out of his house. If Byron had looked in the nearby mirror, he would see a cutie mark on hi flank just like Twilight Sparkle's, but redder.

Starbolt felt another teleportation spell. "She's just been asking for my help in magic so she could get revenge on Byron?" She said to herself as she cast a tracer on the teleportation. She followed the spell and arrived next to the two ponies. She saw that Byron was okay. "Umm.... Hi." She said a bit awkwardly.

"Damn, missed him again. Well, I guess thats for another day." Byron said. He sat down on a bench near town square, still unaware of his cutie mark. But since he was on the side of Clover, she could see his flank completely.

Byron then saw Starbolt next to him. "Oh, hi StarB!" Byron said. "Hey, is there some kind of bug on my flank? Because it feels... odd..." Byron said, still unaware the feeling was his cutie mark.

Edited by Shade

(OOC Why didn't I see this post till now?)

"You got a cutie mark! What did you do? Oh congratulations." Starbolt said happily.

"Clover anything happen? I could feel your magic, you recently cast a big ice spell." She said.

"Congratulations!" Starbolt told him.

"So what's your talent? How did you get it? Did it involve magic?" She asked him happily.

Fae rolled her eyes. 'Starbolt, you get really extremely excited at times.' She told her.

"Sorry Fae." She said chuckling.

Byron looked towards his flank. "It looks like Twilight's so I would sa-" Byron looked closer at his cutie mark. The three sparkles were, when observed very closely, an explosion, fire, and blood. "What...?" Byron said. He started at Starbolt. "We need to find Twilight."

"Okay. Let's go. Clover you coming?" She said.

'This can't be good.' Fae told her.

Starbolt stared closer at his cutie mark. "That does not look good." She mumbled as she noticed the 3 ominous marks.

Sky just got off of work for the day and with a nice hefty weight to his wallet too, due to the fact he wanted to get an advance in his pay so he still has work to do over the next week or so here. Sky went to go drop his money off at the bank before he went anywhere else...

Edited by Twilight Sky

Byron, Clover, and Starbolt arrived at Twilight's library. "Twilight... We have a slight problem." Byron said, showing her his cutie mark. At first, Twilight looked happy, but then looked confused.

(OOC: Starbolt, if you will, I think your Twilight.)

http://mlpforums.com...ate-icing-r1385

OOC: Is it okay if I join this?

Chocolate icing woke up under the tree he fell asleep under last night. He was on the road traveling and looking for a place to stay. His whole life he baked cakes, thats what his cutie mark was. As He got up he hooked his dark brown wooden wagon up to his back and started trotting up a hill. When he got to the top he saw what he was searching for. The small town was beautiful, and hopefully would welcome him with open hoofs.

"That doesn't look good." Twilight said seeing the ominous cutie mark.

"It's rather disturbing." Starbolt remarked.

"You still didn't tell me how you got it, Byron." Starbolt told him.

Twilight went and got a book and started flipping the pages.

Discere and Star Light had had a decent meal and spent the evening strolling around Ponyville. Discere was really starting to notice that Starlight had a poetic view and interpretation of nature. Discere would just sit back and watch as she approached all the animals and plant life, closely observing everything and then walking back with a satisfactory grin. It turns out that they had alot in common, but she was still not talking about the past... but Discere assumed that this was only temporary.

(TheBronyHeart has already approved me to join. My OC for reference if you want to know more about my pony: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/church-r1380)

Church solemnly walks onto the main street of Ponyville, and once again, all the ponies try to act like he doesn't exist. (sigh) Church silently mumbles to himself and he wonders if the ponies of Ponyville will ever accept him. He walks up to sugar cube corner and begins to talk to Mr. Cake. While Mr. Cake looks uneasy talking to Church he can't turn down a customer. He sells Church what he wants and as Church leaves, Mr.Cake lets out a large sigh of relief. Church wanders home once again but this time he takes the longer route home as he needed time to think. Will the ponies ever accept him? Will he ha have to live the life of loneliness for the rest of his time in Ponyville?

(OOC Yayyy new people! Sorry I haven't been on in a little while, been busy)

Clover tried to stay out of the conversation at this point, but she knew she had to say something, she knew if she tried to avoid it something bad would happen. "I..." She said, trying to get Starbolt and Twilight Sparkles attention. "I froze Byron completely in ice... Once I stopped the spell, we left his house, and it was there... I wasn't looking at him after I released him so..." She said looking down at the ground

Edited by Dashery Rain Bowington

"Why did you freeze Byron?!" Starbolt asked a bit upset. "I knew I felt a strong frost spell cast when I passed by!" She said.

"Starbolt calm down." She told Starbolt.

"Why did you freeze Byron, Clover?" Twilight asked in a calmer tone.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

"She was angry, Twilight. About humans. She found out." Byron said to Twilight and Starbolt. He knew they both already knew, so it would be ok to say. "She had a horrible experience with a human once. And she thought all humans were alike. But it still doesn't explain my cutie mark being so... ominous..."

Byron saw a look in Clover's eyes, telling him to help her out. "Don't get mad at Clover, Starbolt! She and her family was once tortured by a human!" Byron said. "If it's anyone to be blamed, blame me. I enraged her in the first place."