Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Tournament

Chickey

Jet looked up at the speaker and started making his way to the deck, passing by Thalia, whispering, "ill play once we get settled." he winked at her before climbing the stairs and up onto the main deck of the ship,

Roger picked up his bag and headed outside to the deck, hoping to meet the person who had invited them, he put up the cleaning cloth and the S&W500 and continued on, ready to start this thing, he hoped the other member of his team would stop compairing swords before it got old

Thalia smiled at him and flicked back her hair. Instantly Edward covered the left side of her face and moved her bangs over her left eye.

*Don't give it up, remember?* he whispered to her as he took her hand and led her up the stairs.

(I'll assume the ship has not set its course towards the island yet, since I haven't even introduced my character yet. If it has, I can edit the post and just say he missed the boat.)

Lucas Sleith knew he was late. Running as fast as he could before the ship set sail to the tournament. Soon he got onto the boat.. walking slowly inside and breathing hard.

"Sorry....I'm... late," Lucas said as he trudged to a seat and sat down.

(edited)

Hypno walked up to the deck and noticed the area placed on it.

"Each of you will all be assigned a number per team as we wait for the other contestants. Simply sparring matches will be played afterward" the voice said

"Red team

Hypno: 3

Thalia: 1

Edward: 5

Lucas:4

Blue team:

Jet: 4

King: 1

Roger: 2

Jiang: 6"

It read off

Edited by Hypno

(edited)

Thalia beamed. "Yay! I'm number one!" she sang, reaching for her pendant. She then stopped and cocked her head. "Are we allowed to use these?" she asked Edward, pointing to them. Ed's eyes widened and he mouthed "shut up" before looking around the deck. Both were unarmed.

Edited by PinkieDaShy.avi

Lucas, still breathing hard waited to hear his number. He was unarmed, with the only thing in his pocket a small silver pocket watch. He looked around at the other contestants. He tried to keep his nerve when he saw the humanoid shark. It seemed that all of them were armed besides him, too. He reached into his pocket and put on some dark sunglasses to hide his eyes from the sun.

(edited)

(I roll dice to see who fights who, if one lands on your number will be in the first match)

"The first match has been decided." the voice rang out.

"Jet

Vs

Lucas"

It said

Edited by Hypno

(edited)

Thalia noticed Lucas. "Oh! Hi! You must be the other Red team member! I'm Thalia, this is Eddie."

*Edward,* corrected Edward.

"That's what I said. Eddie." Edward sighed and shook his head, eyeing Lucas.

As his name was called Thalia bounced on her tiptoes. "Good luck!"

Jiang walked up stairs. "Umm, are we there yet?" He asked. He wondered who his next teammate would be. He hoped they were worth having. "King? Like the to tekken dude king? Sweet!" He looked at his name. "6? Okay then.."

Lucas Sleith sat there and smirked when he heard the voice announced that he would be fighting the humanoid shark first. It was almost as if he was a statue for a few minutes with the same smirk across his face until he heard a voice and looked over.

"Hello. I'm Lucas Sleith. It is nice to meet you," he said politely.

"In this match it will go on until one of the fighters is either knocked out, or tapped out." the voice said "No firearms are allowed, but bladed and blunt weapons are. If you need provided weapons, pick them up at the weapon rack" the voice explained as doors to the fighting ring opened for Lucas and Jet

Jet shrugged off his trenchcoat to reveal his camoflauge uniform, everything taken off except a combat knife and a holster with a handgun in it, he streached and smiled waiting at the area place for lucas. "this should be interesting..."

(edited)

Thalia looked around and held up the dirk pendant. "Am I allowed to use this?" she asked, and Edward facepalmed.

*They probably can't see you, Thai...* he said tiredly, but Thalia continued to hold up the pendant anyways.

"I guess I should get going, then." Lucas said as he watched Jet throw off his coat to reveal his camouflage.

Walking towards the gate with his long brown jacket on, he took off his sunglasses and put them in his pocket. He took out of his pocket some leather gloves and snapped them on. They looked like normal gloves, nothing inside of them and no armor on the knuckles. He casually walked out into the ring and stood still and waited with a smirk for the voice to say "fight."

"Let the games begin!" Hypno yelled to signal the two to fight. He looked around the arena, scanning the place "This is gonna be good" he chuckled and he waited for the two fighters to clash together.

Suddenly Thalia was on Hypno's back in a piggyback position, watching the two.

"Ooh, this is so much fun! I wonder who I'll get to fight with?" she said with a little squeal, resting her chin on top of Hypno's head. She didn't seem like the type who would last very long-she was short and very skinny.

Lucas Sleith stood there with that smirk on once again. He was analyzing his opponent. Waiting for him to make the first move. His hands were in his pockets. He flipped open his silver pocket watch and then closed in quickly.

Instead of acting negatively to have been tackled from behind. He pulled her up higher on his back and grabbed hold of her legs to keep her up. He then watched as the battle was about to unfold in the font of him.

Thalia squeed and giggled as she rested her head on him, and Edward rolled his eyes and sighed, turning them to the fight. Neither seemed to want to move first, and he eyed them both carefully, trying to decide who would win.

Jet frowned, he never liked to attack first, but he knew lucas wasnt going too, so jet took the first step, he needed a plan, lucas was unarmed, but that didnt mean he couldnt fight, just by the look on his face.

"alright....i guess ill get this started." he raised his arms and curled his hands into fists and made a short lunge at lucas

Thalia's eyes widened. "Ooh, so he's gonna win...but if he does that, then he has an advantage...no, he wouldn't..." She appeared to be talking to herself and Edward shifted uncomfortably, casting glances over at her.

Lucas barely dodged his simple lunge. He took his arm which was extended to use it to move behind him. He then slapped his neck and moved a distance away. He then took his finger to wipe the small stream of blodd on his cheek. He giggled and did a little dance to provke him.

jet smirked "i see...." he streached his neck then moved to do a punch, and when lucas whent to block, jet lifted his leg and roundhouse kicked him.

jet smiled and took a few steps back taking his ready position again waiting for lucas to get back to his feet.

Lucas could take a hit. He fell to his knees from the blow to the stomach, coughing. He rolled back, preventing another strike. He got up with a frown on his face. He was serious now. He ran towards Jet and threw a low punch, flipped over behind him and jabbed his back a few times.he figured that there would be no way for him to block every attack he threw. He redied himself for another blow.