Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Tournament

Chickey

(edited)

jet growled and bared his teeth, the hits to his back hurting but not exactly life threatning, he had taken more then one explosion to the face, he could survive a few punches.

He looked back then smirked, "one thing you forgot about lucas my friend," he whirled around tailsmacking lucas right in the face, and since his tail was all muscle, it should have caused some kind of damage.

Edited by Midnight Moon

*King walked up onto the deck where the fight was taking place. Her guitar was hanging from a strap over her shoulder.*

"Hey guys, sorry if Im late. What did I miss?"

*She said, walking up to Hypno.*

Roger noticed the new person who arrived, this one was female, and didnt appear as quirky or as hyper as the other one, he looked back a the fight

he commented to him self

"i never thought id see the day where a college professor fought a russian shark man"

Thalia smiled broadly at King.

"Ooh, ooh, we all got invited up here, and they're having sparring matches!" she said excitedly, shifting higher up on Hypno. Edward only stared at King for a few moments with a strange expression on his face but then pulled his gaze away before she noticed him

(edited)

"Are you King?" Jiang asked the newcomer. "Not what I was expecting..." Jiang suddenly realized what he said was rude. She was no King, but she'd do. "Uh... I mean... Nice to meet you! Name's Jiang!" He stuck out a hand, half expecting a shake, half expecting a slap.

Edited by Strider Hiryu

Thalia smiled broadly at King.

"Ooh, ooh, we all got invited up here, and they're having sparring matches!" she said excitedly, shifting higher up on Hypno. Edward only stared at King for a few moments with a strange expression on his face but then pulled his gaze away before she noticed him

"I know! I got an invite as well."

*King smiled at Thalia.*

"My names King, its nice to meet you all."

*King looked at the fight.*

"Whoa, awesome shark dude. Battle music time."

*King readied her guitar and began to play battle music that fit the fight perfectly.*

"Are you King?" Jiang asked the newcomer. "Not what I was expecting..." Jiang suddenly realized what he said was rude. She was no King, but she'd do. "Uh... I mean... Nice to meet you! Name's Jiang!" He stuck out a hand, half expecting a shake, half expecting a slap.

*King raised an eyebrow with a smirk and shook his hand.*

"Yeah, Im Alexia King. Nice to meet you too."

Thalia bobbed her head wildly to the mus. "So I'm guessing you're Blue? Hey, wanna switch to Red? You could be like, a morale booster!"

Edward stood up slowly and walked over, sidling in between King and Hypno with an unfathomable expression.

Roger turned around when he noticed music and saw the new comer who he gathered was named king

"where did you learn to play like that? your pretty good" he asked, he was quite impressed at how well she played

Thalia bobbed her head wildly to the mus. "So I'm guessing you're Blue? Hey, wanna switch to Red? You could be like, a morale booster!"

Edward stood up slowly and walked over, sidling in between King and Hypno with an unfathomable expression.

"Im pretty sure team swaps arent aloud."

*King said with a smile.*

"Hi there."

*King said to Ed.*

Roger turned around when he noticed music and saw the new comer who he gathered was named king

"where did you learn to play like that? your pretty good" he asked, he was quite impressed at how well she played

"Practice practice practice."

*King said with a smile.*

"Thats pretty much it. It also helps when you have mystical powers that center around guitar playing."

Edward just nodded curtly. *Edward,* he said quietly, shuffling ever so closer to Hypno.

Thalia shrugged and grinned. "Rules shmules. I would totally just hang out with all you guys. It sucks we have to kill you later on."

Edward rolled his eyes and exhaled.

"Mystical powers? i should doubt you, but ive seen a russian shark man thing, ill beleive any thing at this point" he chuckled, he turned back around to watch the fight, seeing how this strange fight would turn out

Edward just nodded curtly. *Edward,* he said quietly, shuffling ever so closer to Hypno.

Thalia shrugged and grinned. "Rules shmules. I would totally just hang out with all you guys. It sucks we have to kill you later on."

Edward rolled his eyes and exhaled.

*King raised an eyebrow.*

"Kill us? These fights aren't to the death... At least, if they were I wasn't told."

*King continued to play on her guitar the music matching every move of the fight almost perfectly.*

Edward turned his head sharply towards Thalia. *She was only kidding,* he said tightly.

Thalia blinked. "I was? I thought that's what we-"

*Haha, very funny, Thai,* said Edward loudly, cutting her off. He shrugged at King. *I forget which one of us is older sometimes.*

"Mystical powers? i should doubt you, but ive seen a russian shark man thing, ill beleive any thing at this point" he chuckled, he turned back around to watch the fight, seeing how this strange fight would turn out

*King laughed.*

"You will see once its my turn up there. Or maybe Ill show you now."

*King's music became more intense, and suddenly, flames began to form around her hands, causing no pain to King, but flowing and crackling with the music.*

Roger was very suprised at what king was doing, he laughed "now ive seen everything!" first humaniod shark people, now magical gutair players? at least they are on my team, but that quirky girl on the other team is starting to creep me out, why is she here? how did she get selected?

Roger was very suprised at what king was doing, he laughed "now ive seen everything!" first humaniod shark people, now magical gutair players? at least they are on my team, but that quirky girl on the other team is starting to creep me out, why is she here? how did she get selected?

"Dont worry, I have even more special abilities to show off, but not just yet."

*King laughed and the flames around her hands began to recede.*

(bukingcharacterlimitauuughahthah;sdhfadjfhalskdfaslk;djfaskldjf)

Jiang watched as King continued to play. She's good. He thought. He took out two butterfly knives and started to play with it. He was getting bored. "When is it my turnnnnnn" He complained in a baby voice. He really was bored.

(edited)

Thalia was still bopping to the music, eyes closed. Edward noticed Roger shoot a glance her way and tensed. Thalia was for sure not the type people would select-five foot nothing and seventy pounds soaking wet-and was sure to draw suspicion.

*This isn't good...we're going to lose the advantage of surprise if she kicks someone ass during the sparring...maybe I should have her use something besides her usual...*

Edited by PinkieDaShy.avi

Lucas flew from the blow from the sharks tale.

"Your right. I didn't expect that. I bet you didn't know there are tiny needles that attack your nerves in your neck. Remember when I slapped your neck? It is only a matter of time before you feel a shocking sensation. Soon you will pass out from the shock. Don't worry, the needles dissolve eventually once you pass out," Lucas grunted with a smirk. He started to laugh and charged him once again grunted as he put all of his force into a lower punch.

(If the whole needle thing sounds unfair, I could just edit it. but that is why my character slapped your neck)

Edited by Elric

upon seeing the move lucus performed, Roger reached into his bag thanks for revealing your secret he took out a thick leather collor and put it on

i knew i forgot to put some thing on this morning

jet smirked, "hmm, smart boy, but."

he blocked the punch and kicked lucas in the stomach, "im not out yet." it was then that the needles took effect, "aggh," he fell too his knees, panting softly, he had to stay awake a little longer, "nng, your right, these are pretty potent," he slowly got back too his feet.

"ive had worse though...."

Edited by Midnight Moon

"Hm. I suppose I will just have to do something else to knock you out then," said Lucas gasping from the blow. He figured if he could do something powerful combined with the shock from the needles that it would put him down. Lucas wasn't in the best condition either though. He was pretty beat up, even though taking a few blows. He clenched his fists.

"I'm not done yet!"

Lucas charged once again at Jet and jumped to the side as he used his other leg to kick towards his head. This lifted him up off the air, and as he fell to the flow he managed to jab a few times in the side. He tried to roll away quickly from being stepped on or slammed by Jet's monstrous tail.

jet smirked spitting out blood, and getting to his feet again, if a bit sluggish, and pulled something from his chest pocket, "and neither am i."

he pulled the pin and pointed it at the almost point blank lucas, pushing the button as the blade of the ballistic knive spread and latched itself onto lucas's skin.

"your needles sting, so does this,"

as soon as he said that, the latched on blade dug itself deeper and sent out a non lethal electric shock, enough to toss a human on his backside.

Edited by Midnight Moon

Lucas screamed.

"Dammit.....not....now....not....NOW." Lucas said frustrated. He murmured soft words under his gasping breath.

He reached inside of himself searching for the blade. He screamed in pain. He was doing damage by bleeding more by sticking his hand in. He hoped he wouldn't pass out by lack of blood. Finding the blades stuck inside him, he freed them from his body. His hands bloody and dripping, the pain was still bad. Not as bad as before though. He tried to steady on his feet but fell. After another try he was successful.

"I....I'm....I can't..." he gasped.

And with that, he threw the blades back at him and trudged towards him. Once near by, he attempted one last punch and kick as hard as he could. If this did not work, he would faint. If the two blows and the poison from the knifes and the needles did not work, he would run out of time.

(the blades didnt enter him, they latched on x3 like a tazer just FYI)

jet dodged the blades, and the punch, but not the kick which threw him against the wall, "ACK." he sat there breathing on his backside "no....stay awake..." he growled to himself, "this might be pointless, but youve got to stay awake for a little longer."

jet slowly rolled over, and got to one knee, looking over at lucas, and smiled, "well, theres one thing..." he winced "we have in common, we just refuse to stay.....down...."

His mind started to go fuzzy and black out, but he had one way to keep himself awake for a little longer, and dug his teeth into his arm, the pain and taste of blood sending adrenalin through his body, and waking his mind.

(he is a shark after all x3)