Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

x

Sun

(edited)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent congue finibus quam, eu elementum leo lacinia nec. Maecenas elementum lectus nec turpis varius, et ullamcorper lectus sagittis. Curabitur ultricies blandit velit, et commodo lacus feugiat vel. Donec vestibulum nunc non congue lacinia. In molestie iaculis molestie. Cras viverra nulla urna, a dapibus mi rhoncus in. Donec lorem urna, ultrices vitae ligula vel, vehicula dapibus nunc.

Edited by Sun

(edited)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent congue finibus quam, eu elementum leo lacinia nec. Maecenas elementum lectus nec turpis varius, et ullamcorper lectus sagittis. Curabitur ultricies blandit velit, et commodo lacus feugiat vel. Donec vestibulum nunc non congue lacinia. In molestie iaculis molestie. Cras viverra nulla urna, a dapibus mi rhoncus in. Donec lorem urna, ultrices vitae ligula vel, vehicula dapibus nunc.

Edited by Sun

Vinyl, I have been weather-trolled. I was walking to the store to get a magazine. As soon as I complete the purchase, it starts POURING rain outside. I had to walk in the rain, which resulted in me getting DRENCHED(not that I mind getting wet but you see my point). Guess what happens when I enter my room?

It gets all nice and sunny outside!!!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Edited by Sun

Bahaha! Well, guess the rain felt the need to troll someone. Funny though. x]

Haha yeah I couldve sworn I saw a cloud that was shaped like the trollface and could hear "trololololol somewhere in the background.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Edited by Sun

Haha, well who do you think is best pony.. ?

I...haven't really decided to be honest. It is so hard to choose! And btw I am gonna have a little chat with Rainbow Dash tommorow!

(edited)

Edited by Sun

Oh, you're talking to Dash? Sweet! We're good pals.

Yeah Dash and I are friends. In fact, I helped her find her pet Tank and Scootaloo. Im gonna talk to her tommorow to see if she had anything to do with that little event today lol.

(edited)

Edited by Sun

Haha, you know Dash.

Always pulling pranks!

She probably was the one who did it!

Hehe. Again, I haven't really decided on my choice for "Best Pony" yet.

Well I am going to bed pretty soon. Goodnight VInyl! Could you give me a hug before I go "night nights"?(<lol)

(edited)

Edited by Sun

(edited)

Edited by Sun

dang, it's been so long since i been here, i forgot what i asked ya, but i looked back, and now i'm here to collect me hug. :wub: *glomps vinyl*

Edited by Jack Skellinghoof

(edited)

Edited by Sun

(edited)

Edited by Sun