Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Salad Fingers?

Raspberry32

Ok, I've been wondering about Salad Fingers myself. I've been trying to get myself to watch it, but I can't build up enough courage. Keep in mind: I'm the kind of person who, when they read or see something scary, like a video or fanfic, I stay up all night with my computer on for light so I don't fall asleep and have nightmares. I don't like creepypasta.

• Brohoof 1

Ooooooooooooooooh. I remember that. I don't remember actually watching it, mind you, but someone told me about it in like 3rd grade. Now from this thread I am definatly not watching it.

Believe it or not, this is the first time i've heard of it :P But I just watched an episode, and it's not bad. I wouldn't say it's creepy, but it's so bizarre and interesting that I'll probably be watching more

(edited)

I guess I can see the "interesting" points you guys are talking about. Remember, I only watched one episode, so I am guessing most of these episodes are "interesting".

I guess one thing that freaks me out is the bizarre things that happen in the show that could obviously never happen in the real world.

Edited by Raspberry32

I remember Salad Fingers from when it first came out. I haven't seen any episodes in years, but I remember describing them as weird. I didn't find them overly disturbing, but just weird.

Salad Fingers.. I've read almost all the character bios, almost everything on the Salad Fingers wiki. But I just can't take the risk of not being able to sleep again. I saw the Squidward's suicide video and now I won't even go on youtube. ;_;

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I saw the Squidward's suicide video and now I won't even go on youtube. ;_;

Oh... My... God.

I read a creepypasta about that video. I was so freaked out, though, that I didn't want to watch the video. You know what? I have a poster on my wall. It's a guitar, made out of a whole bunch of instruments. It says the words "make a joyful noise" at the bottom. The scary part is, (and I noticed this almost right after I read the creepypasta) if you turn it upside down, you can almost see Squiwards face. I will show you.

Posted Image

Put in spoiler due to it's (somewhat) large size. Sorry about the glare. (Yes, it was taken upside down.)

Anyways, that is pretty creepy having that thing on my wall. I see that face every time I look at it.

Edited by Raspberry32

Oh... My... God.

I read a creepypasta about that video. I was so freaked out, though, that I didn't want to watch the video. You know what? I have a poster on my wall. It's a guitar, made out of a whole bunch of instruments. It says the words "make a joyful noise" at the bottom. The scary part is, (and I noticed this almost right after I read the creepypasta) if you turn it upside down, you can almost see Squiwards face. I will show you.

Posted Image

Put in spoiler due to it's (somewhat) large size. Sorry about the glare. (Yes, it was taken upside down.)

Anyways, that is pretty creepy having that thing on my wall. I see that face every time I look at it.

God.. That's creepy. ;_;

I'm ready for awkward nightmares about squidward like looking guitars that are upside down.

• Brohoof 1

God.. That's creepy. ;_;

I'm ready for awkward nightmares about squidward like looking guitars that are upside down.

I don't know if I want to watch the video or not. I've been told not to, but my curiosity is starting to get the best of me.

I don't know if I want to watch the video or not. I've been told not to, but my curiosity is starting to get the best of me.

DON'T. WATCH. IT.

(edited)

DON'T. WATCH. IT.

Uh... Fair enough, I guess. I really just want to know how bad it is. What really goes on in the video?

Wow. Haven't watched those in forever. I watched them when I was about, 7 or 8 I'd say. Almost gave me nightmares.

Seeing creepy things at an early age is the worst. Almost every scary movie, nightmare, and personal experiences that happened when I was young have stayed with me ever since.

Edited by Raspberry32

Uh... Fair enough, I guess. I really just want to know how bad it is. What really goes on in the video?

All I can say is Horror.. Horror everywhere.

For me, the first two episodes are the creepiest. But then you become desensitized to the "creepy factor" by the third episode, and Salad Fingers just becomes something you want to watch because of how weird it is.

• Brohoof 1

For me, the first two episodes are the creepiest. But then you become desensitized to the "creepy factor" by the third episode, and Salad Fingers just becomes something you want to watch because of how weird it is.

Considering I can't work up the courage to do any more research on the subject, I don't think I will be "desensitized" to the "creepy factor" any time soon.

Ah, salad fingers. I remember seeing that for the first time: good memories. I watch them if I'm in my creepy/ stalker kind of mood (yes, we all have those), but otherwise I don't really follow them.

Actually, salad fingers is one of my favorite series. It's not particularly "scary", but it does give a nice psychological "chilling" effect. Also, is inspiration for a series of animated shorts I'm working on producing.

But this show was very disturbing and creepy. I remember one episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog freaked me out. I believe it was "King ______'s Curse" or "The Curse of _______" (Help me out here.) They had some plaque and this ghost guy started plaguing their house. The ghost's voice and bodily movements... No

s/_____/Ramses/

But yes, the use of CGI was great in making a silly character, not so silly.

Also see:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AXseEnXtsc

Actually, salad fingers is one of my favorite series. It's not particularly "scary", but it does give a nice psychological "chilling" effect. Also, is inspiration for a series of animated shorts I'm working on producing.

s/_____/Ramses/

But yes, the use of CGI was great in making a silly character, not so silly.

Also see:

[media]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AXseEnXtsc[/media

]

Oh c'mon! Why can't they just use the same type of animation whatnot they use for everybody else? It just isn't normal.

I personally think they are pretty screwed up and creepy. The only thing that comes from them is paranoia. I can't stop the feeling that somebody is behind me. (I just heard my house creek as I am typing this. No joke. Everybody in my house is asleep, so you have no idea how freaked out I am...)

Ya gotta be kidding me, paranoia? I find them extremely hilarious because it's so stupid xD. Meh it's alright, the creek in your house was probably salad fingers trying to quietly walk around your house. :ph34r:

Ya gotta be kidding me, paranoia? I find them extremely hilarious because it's so stupid xD. Meh it's alright, the creek in your house was probably salad fingers trying to quietly walk around your house. :ph34r:

Like I said, everybody has a different definition on the word "creepy" and "hilarious". His voice, to me, is creepy. I guess somehow, to you, it is rather humorous. That's fine with me, but I only asked what you thought of the show.

I just don't see what's so funny about it. It's kind of creepy when a kid walks into a house and get's motioned to walk inside the oven to get cooked.

Maybe it's just that he is all "calm" and unaware of everything.

Honestly, I don't know what I am saying. Ignore all of the above.