Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well, hi..

CaelusBlade

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: From a friend.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, I'd heard about the show from a couple of school mates, last year, but never actually watched it. On another forum that I'm a member of, quite a few people had been talking about MLP, so I though, "What the heck?" and decided to watch it to see what all the fuss was about.

Well, hello. c:

My name's Kristy.

I'm seventeen.

Aaaannd I really don't know what to say about myself.

I'm never any good at these sorts of things.

If there is anything that you wish to know about me; just ask.

• Brohoof 1

Hey there CaleusBlade!

Posted Image

Global Rules

The Moderating Team

We have a very lively section for roleplaying! But you need at least five posts outside Welcome Plaza and Cloudsdale Colosseum to participate.

You might want to see this MLP Forums Posting Guide and Minimum post lengths (only 100 characters, no worries!)

And please abide by these rules, they were made to keep this place in check :P

If you have any question on how that silly badge under your avatar works, click here!

Any other question? Feel free to PM a moderator or make a thread in Site Question + Feedback!

Well hi there! I'm Sam, but most people call me Crank. i know you will love these forums, due to all the very happy people on this forums:3 all i can say is, welcome to the herd!

post-3448-0-97994700-1344492786.gif

Hello Sam.

It's lovely to meet you.

And thankyou.

I'm already liking it; everyone seems to kind.

Can't wait to get to know you all better. x

• Brohoof 1

Hello Sam.

It's lovely to meet you.

And thankyou.

I'm already liking it; everyone seems to kind.

Can't wait to get to know you all better. x

hi there! im new too, just joined a few hours ago. people are pretty helpful and creative here, so you will like it im guessing. but about member kindness, there isnt any forum thats perfect, theres gonna be some who arent so nice, but for the most part, this forum is filled with fun loving people. hope you enjoy your time here!

Good 'nuff introduction good 'nuff. Well welcome to the forums! (Other generic stuff thats already covered above and forgive me if this isnt the welcome you want, im tired and going to bed soon)

Welcome to the herd, CaelusBlade and Scootabloom!

It's ok. You don't have to write long-essay type paragraphs on here. Your intro is just fine! Glad you chose to come to the forums, because this is one of the best pony forums around! We always love and tolerate, so you'll never have nothing to talk about!

Do you have any hobbies? Such as videogame? I love Pokemon, Zelda, and basically anything Nintendo. How about you?

Well, hope you enjoy the forums! Happy Posting!

Posted Image

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :D

(edited)

Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes. x

Do you have any hobbies? Such as videogame? I love Pokemon, Zelda, and basically anything Nintendo. How about you?

I don't have many hobbies, but I love reading, and drawing. :P

Yeah, I am a bit of a gamer, and I also love Pokemon.

A few other games I enjoy are: Spyro, Skyrim, Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, Red Dead Redemption, and more. :P

Edited by CaelusBlade

HEY HEY HEY

You seem like you've got a great future here. I'll start you off with free air support. Just give me the coordinates.

Welcome to the herd! Why don't you stick around for a while? Chill, enjoy thyself!

Good selection of games you got there. And an excellent choice of favorite pony, I might add.

Edited by Kestrel