Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

AnonymousTheSecond

1. The zoo xD

2. Pinkie Pie

3. Rainbow Dash, hooves down

4. Rarity. (clothes! :3)

5. I would stand there gawking, rubbing my eyes, blinking repeatedly. I'd probably just order and go on as usual, being very confused. Later on I would regret not hugging her. :P

6. She could carry my dictionary and tell me all the fancy words I could impress my teachers with. And I'd show off her cuteness.

7. I WOULD HUG HER! :angry:

8. Equestria... not a bad economy.... no pollution aside from dragon smoke.... no ridiculous politics.... yeah I'd go if I could bring my friends. :wub:

1. If you could spend a day with Spike, where would you go?

Vegas, baby. Spike's a pimp.

2. If you could see a movie about a pony in the mane 6, who would it be?

Dash. Her backstory is the most movie-esque in my opinion and her goals (Wonderbolts) would make a good movie.

3. Rainbow Dash VS Mario. Who would win?

Mario's a chubby plumber. Dash is an athletic youth... (I still live ya Mario!)

4. If you could swap persons with a pony in the mane 6, who would it be?

Twilight, I getz de magicks and I have 5a great friends.

5. What would you do if you saw Applejack behind the counter as one of the workers at Burger King?

I'd be kinda pissed that she doesn't work on the farm anymore, instead at a fast food place.

6. What would you do if Applebloom snuck into your school bag, and you found her in there when you got to school?

Hide her until after school, chill alllll day afterward.

7. What would you were watching a sad movie with Fluttershy, and she started crying?

Hug her. Then agaun, I'd hug Fluttershy anytime.

8. What would you do if you were offered to stay in Equestria forever?

Toughie. I dunno. I have so many great friends here and my life is pretty sweet but Equestria is pretty perfect. Maybe Equestria is actually heaven and thats where we go when we die. I'll stick with that.

1. Las Vegas

2. Tough, but Rainbow Dash

3. Rainbow Dash

4.Pinkie Pie

5.Ask how she is holding up and needed a place to stay, or someone to talk too then give her my order.

6. At first, at would be like don't eat that it's nasty. Then, I would ask if she was lost, need help, etc.

7. Give her the tissue box

8. Tough, i would have to know if i would still be human or not, but i would probably go.