Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Retro Gaming Issue#1

TheBronyHeart

i would like to start something new here on the forums. Every few days or so, I will post an old game from either The classic NES, super Nintendo, or N64. (I won't cover any Sega or atari)

Here is how it will work, I will post a game and talk about it. Then you will give an opinion of the game (If you have played it) a rating of the game (1-10) And go into any specifics about things you either liked or disliked about the game.

If someone says something you don't agree with, do not challenge that opinion in this thread, take it to a private chat!

For todays first issue of Retro gaming I am going to show you MEGA MAN-X (Super Nintendo)

Posted Image

My rating : 7.5

I found this game quite enjoyable and it had a fast paced action that could become very chellanging at times.

• Brohoof 1

A friend made me try it and i didnt like it at all. It is however more playable then some games i've seen in the past, so its not a 1.0.

Honestly, I've never understood the love for such retro games. Guess im just too young and too used to fancy graphics/physics...

A friend made me try it and i didnt like it at all. It is however more playable then some games i've seen in the past, so its not a 1.0.

Honestly, I've never understood the love for such retro games. Guess im just too young and too used to fancy graphics/physics...

I understand how you can feel that way towards retro games due to todays fancy "games". Maybe its more of a nostalgic feel we get from these games being as they shaped our childhoods... I personally prefer most retro games over todays world of gaming.because they tend to be more simplistic and many other reasons that I don't care to mention right now.

I've always grown up seeing Mega-Man, and I wasn't born early enough to witniss the world changing invention that is "Pong" :wacko: but I do love retro games, and any Mega Man I played was always fun, and I wouldn't expect anything less from another Mega Man!