Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dashie ;) (Pencil Drawn)

Luriel Maelstrom

the front leg is kinda small, and the side of the head needs to be erased and neatly sharpened to the neck and the flank is weird. still good could use color

i think it would be better if you were to draw using shapes and line so get it all nice and even rather then going though all the hassle of free drawing e.g.

post-6033-0-77735100-1344880268_thumb.jpg

i use to be vary bad a drawing pony but this method has made me decent

Just trying my best 9_6

You know I can't be perfect, but if you look at the picture with out like thinking about mistakes it will be fine. But yea thanks for the advice. It's rolling dice next time to see what pony I should draw next

Just trying my best 9_6

You know I can't be perfect, but if you look at the picture with out like thinking about mistakes it will be fine. But yea thanks for the advice. It's rolling dice next time to see what pony I should draw next

we are just trying to help you fix your mistakes so you will do better next time. At least it is constructive criticism, not "OMG my eyes, they burn. this is horrible" because it isn't horrible.

I like her pose...A LOT!

I might have to draw my own like that now ^-^

I like the way you did the back legs too, I always suck at legs!

Last thing (I promise!) Do you normally use colour or just Pencil-grey? Like shading instead of colour? - I know I do, I find colour often ruins my pics....RD without Rainbows......

Heh! I just hope I can half-rival this with mine in a bit!

-Joe-

I like her pose...A LOT!

I might have to draw my own like that now ^-^

I like the way you did the back legs too, I always suck at legs!

Last thing (I promise!) Do you normally use colour or just Pencil-grey? Like shading instead of colour? - I know I do, I find colour often ruins my pics....RD without Rainbows......

Heh! I just hope I can half-rival this with mine in a bit!

-Joe-

Yes I prefer Pencil-gray. And shading instead of colours. Colours ruin everything I draw, But you can pretty much know the colours of her mane and tail I used darker for purple and lighter for orange. It just seems that regular gray pencil is better for me.

• Brohoof 1

her legs look a bit thin in comparison to how she looks in the show. and yea, like other people said, she doesnt have the right hooves. other than that it looks good :D