Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NavelColt

After enjoying my 500 word entry for our forum's contest of the said topic, I decided to flush it out into a 1,400 word one shot ^^

Description: While the Mane Six regroup and are one by one re-harmonized & reunited thanks to the determination of Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia overlooks the ruinous city of Canterlot. No longer the bearer of the Elements of Harmony with her sister Luna, Celestia is powerless to stop Discord's reign, or his bragging mouth.

Story takes place while Twilight is re-harmonizing her friends in 'Return of Harmony Part 2'.

Link to FIMFiction: http://www.fimfictio...uous-Disharmony

Enjoy, everypony :3

• Brohoof 3

i enjoyed that thoroughly, very well written and i never thought of what celestia was doing during that episode. BRAVO!

Thanks, I always wondered what she was doing as well :3 I also wondered what exactly was going on with Canterlot the entire time.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

After enjoying my 500 word entry for our forum's contest of the said topic, I decided to flush it out into a 1,400 word one shot ^^

I know that it has been a while since this was posted, but I just read through this fan fiction not too long ago and I just have to say that it was absolutely fantastic. This fan fiction is really sort of unique in that it fills in a rather interesting gap of time that was not addressed in the actual show.

I'm not going to give anything away, but I will definitely say that this is good stuff. The characters (Celestia and Discord) are very well written. The dialogue is sharp. The setting and atmosphere are suitably dramatic without becoming cheesy. It really is a shame that more folks have not noticed the quality of the writing and commented here.

At only 1,400 words, this fan fiction is beautifully succinct. Great stuff often comes in small packages, and this particular small package should be required reading for everyone that is a fan of the show. @~Chaotic Discord~, thank you for posting this on the site, it was good reading! :P

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...