Scootaloo Crippled

Bowser

When i saw the laruen faust interview vid she said that scootaloo is cripled and explains why she cannot fly.

I find this legit but it makes me sad inside a little to not see one of my favorite charachters to never live her dream.

I belive this could make a great episode for season 4.

What are your thoughts?

• Brohoof 10

Who said her dream was to fly? To what it looks like she has zero intreats in flying and would rather live how she is.

If you ask me I think it's great that she can't fly. It shows that some charters are going to be different.

• Brohoof 3

are you actually serious. i require link. if this is true i am seriously the saddest out of all of you.

Here is the link to the video. The part about Scootaloo being crippled starts around 2:47. You well get your answer here.

• Brohoof 4

I'm so sad right now. Scootaloo isn't even my favorite CMC, but being a pegasus and not being able to fly, that's horrible, especially since her idol is the fastest flyer in equestria.

But I think that this is either a lie or......*gasp*, a plot hole.

But like scootabloom said above, I need a link!

Edit: I saw the video, wow, I'm really sad. Which is unusual for me. Anyways, what she needs......is cybernetic implants!

Anyways, I'm sorry but I need to post this video to get mine and hopefully some other people's spirits up.

Edited by Lil' Tokyo
  • Brohoof 1

Wow..I wouldn't even consider Scootaloo my favorite CMC but this is terrible :/. Endearing almost.The day they make an episode about that fimfiction would get flooded with scootalove

Edited by OdinForced

Here is the link to the video. The part about Scootaloo being crippled starts around 2:47. You well get your answer here.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=UztWnWOdAyc

Posted Image

omg thats seriously terrible. my favorite pony who is a pegasus cant even fly.. oh well, shes unique with her awesome skillz on the scooter!

• Brohoof 3

Wow..I wouldn't even consider Scootaloo my favorite CMC but this is terrible :/. Endearing almost.The day they make an episode about that fimfiction would get flooded with scootalove

sees your signature and gets even sadder...

Poor scootaloo. Im going to go and work on my book, imma fill it with scootalove now.

• Brohoof 1

sees your signature and gets even sadder...

Poor scootaloo. Im going to go and work on my book, imma fill it with scootalove now.

LOL The poem where I got that from is beautiful.This actually makes me wanna make Scootaloo fan art.

I would actually LOVE to see this in episode form. NOT because I hate Scootaloo, but because the episode would probably end up being so much more mature than any of the other previous ones.

"Dear Princess Celestia, today I learned how to deal with severe physical disability." kinda abandons being a "little girls show".

• Brohoof 2

VERY interesting tidbit about Scootaloo there. It's a surprisingly mature concept to broach, really: a child who is crippled, and can never do the thing that her species is best known for. Pretty heavy stuff.

That's it; now I'm resolved to take her with me when I travel, from here until eternity. If she can't fly around and see the world on her own, then I'll fly her around the world myself.

Oh man, this is a terrible thing to see right at the end of the day. Now I have to end the day all depressed and stuff. :(

I really do hope that they reconsider this at some point. To think that my favorite character is crippled? That is remarkably tragic. I have to say, that is a surprisingly mature topic for a show with multicolored ponies.

With all of that said… There is one thing that still doesn't change.

SCOOTALOO IS STILL AWESOME!!!! :D

• Brohoof 7

One must remember, Lauren Faust is no longer involved in FiM, her words are no longer canon

Just like that thing about Cadance. Lauren designed her as an Unicorn, yet she turns out as an Alicorn

• Brohoof 3

I'm not really the biggest fan of Scootaloo (sorry :P ), but I really wish that this doesn't turn out to be the case in the future. Being a Pegasus without the ability to fly really is disheartening. :( I'm actually surprised (in a good way) that the writer's planned this out, because it is a rather deep subject for a "5-year old girls show" as some people I know call it.

One must remember, Lauren Faust is no longer involved in FiM, her words are no longer canon

Just like that thing about Cadance. Lauren designed her as an Unicorn, yet she turns out as an Alicorn

I do hope you're right. I hate being sad, and that's just waht this thread did. But after reading your post I have a feeling there might be a hope for poor Scootaloo :(
  • Brohoof 1

I do hope you're right. I hate being sad, and that's just waht this thread did. But after reading your post I have a feeling there might be a hope for poor Scootaloo :(

Chill, before Scootaloo got his own special episode, there is still a chance that she's a late-bloomer, not crippled. Lauren herself already said multiple times about her theory behind various lore in FiM, and she said that the current writer might got different ideas.

Like this one

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Chill, before Scootaloo got his own special episode, there is still a chance that she's a late-bloomer, not crippled. Lauren herself already said multiple times about her theory behind various lore in FiM, and she said that the current writer might got different ideas.

Like this one

Posted Image

I agree with you, that Lauren's description on Scootaloo's problem is quite vague, so we don't know if this is official or not, I'm just saying how sad it would be if it were true.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Oh man, this is a terrible thing to see right at the end of the day. Now I have to end the day all depressed and stuff. :(

I really do hope that they reconsider this at some point. To think that my favorite character is crippled? That is remarkably tragic. I have to say, that is a surprisingly mature topic for a show with multicolored ponies.

With all of that said… There is one thing that still doesn't change.

SCOOTALOO IS STILL AWESOME!!!! :D

well said my friend. lets hope our number one pony has more light coming for her :)

Like this one

Posted Image

i hope your right. i hope lauren faust's shitty ideas for scoots turn out differently.
  • Brohoof 1

how sad it would be if it were true.

Simple, we kill Lauren Faust

Posted Image

On a serious note, no matter how many Bronies claimed that FiM is manly, it is still a kid's show. They would never put any crippled character directly on the screen, especially when it's a filly

• Brohoof 3

Simple, we kill Lauren Faust

Posted Image

On a serious note, no matter how many Bronies claimed that FiM is manly, it is still a kid's show. They would never put any crippled character directly on the screen, especially when it's a filly

Haha! That gave me a really good laugh XD. But yeah, I totally agree, it's too much of a deep topic, and also, it might become another derpy incident.