Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dead Silent Ponyville.

Cherry Blossom

"ok...." He said while grabbing his arm and pushing as hard as he could then came then came the snap then he taken a step back and asked "Better?" and turned around to pick up his axe "Ill head to the cafeteria and see what i can find" He said while poking his head out from the door the check the hallways.

his vision shook whene drizzle forced his arm into place"..........aw....thanks . ok and i will stay with the mare... and you should bring the gun just in case" he reached into hids pouch and pulled out a suppresser."here so when you ire the weapon it wont make as much noise" he handed drizzle the attachment then walked over to the mare and studed her.looking for any signs of her turning or waking up.

"Thanks" he said while leaving the room with axe and the pistol but he didnt know how to put the suppresser on so he just forgot about it and made his way to the cafeteria. Upon reaching it he seen it was fully lit and could see some food on tables and counters and went to grab some.After grabbing most of the food he could find he heard a noise of some sort of growling then immediately ducked down under a table to see one of those things walk into the cafeteria and started to sniff around. he grabbed the pistol and started to crawl to another table then he felt something grab his legs then was pulled back and flip over to be face to face with a monster. He was to scared to scream and the pistol was knocked of his hands and the axe was the only thing that was near him but he couldnt reach he started to punch it but it only made it angry and started to claw him thats when he started yelling in pain he kept punching but it did nothing then he was able to roll over and grab the axe . He had the axe in his hand but wasnt able to do anything with it with the monster on him so he flail his arms around and was able to knock the monster off and had time to crawl to the gun and get a decent shot and so he did and upon shooting the monster and never shooting a gun before the knockback from the gun hit him in the face and knocking him unconscious.

the lieutenant was sprinting to the cafe full speed nothing could stop him i this state he was pissed so pissed that he ran straight through a mbil counter and didnt slow down.when he reached the cafe he saw to freaks and an unconsicous drizzle with blood dripping from the middle of his forhead.he twirled a knife in his hand and threw it. one down but the second pounced on him. teeth baring it despritly tried to bite hi.to angry the lieutenant bit down hard on its throut and heard a crushing organ. he pulled hard and ripped it out and then tossed the body to the side. all he did was smile then checked on drizzle.' hmm he knocked himself out" the lieutenant gripped drizzle by the back of his neck with his mouthand dragged him back to the room..

Octavinyl opened her eyes and looked around the room. The last thing she remembered was being attacked by the monsters. Her wing hurt badly but it seemed that it wasn't as bad as she had thought or it had already started regenerating. She could move, that's good. Octavinyl looked around the room. It looked like she was back in the hospital. Whoever brought her here mustn't have been part of the group she had left earlier. "I need to get out of here. I'll just get whoever saved me killed. Before I go I need to leave them a note to thank them and warn them that the hospital isn't safe." Octavinyl thought as she looked around the room for a slip of paper and a pen. After looking through a few drawers in the room she found a pen and some paper.

Octavinyl wrote: Thank you for saving me from the zombies, I don't know who you are but if you stay with me...you will die. Everypony does. I make stupid decisions and my errs in judgement have already cost the lives of too many. If you go to the military base outside of Ponyville, near the Everfree you may find a group of survivors there. You will be safe with them. They have supplies and food. You may know this by now but the hospital is dangerous. We stayed here before we left for the military base. Don't mention me if you go to them. They probably hate me, I abandoned them. Please be safe.

Signed, Octacvinyl

After she set the note on the bed she had been resting on before opening the window and gliding outside. Her wing hurt but it had healed just enough to allow her to glide on it.

he reached the room and what he saw made him drop drizzle. the mare was gone and the window was open.he found a note left were she was laying and read it...."she would get us killed but why would she think that.. i will die to get them all safe".when he finished reading the note he set drizzle on the bed and walked to the open window."i cant leave drizzle but yet if she goes out there again she could get hurt or even worse.. killed." he thought and quickly flew out the window. he flew high dispite his injured wing.but he coudnt see her."well were ever you are may luck be with you and hope we will meet again' he flew back to the hospitall and blocked the entrence of the biulding so no more of those things could get in. he took a body and used its blood to paint on the wall."survivors inside please HELP."

he thought for a long time about what she wrote. he could tie drizzle to his back and fly to the base. but then he wont be able to bring any food.so he flew near the everfree but something caught his eye. he saw two ponys that looked normal.he started to land in front of them but before he even got near the ground he heard a snap and dropped 30ft to the ground as he fell he realized that his wing couldnt hold their weight any longer and it broke. he yelled to warn the ponys and then every thing went black. now he to was unconcious.

Edited by LieutenantSparkles
  • Brohoof 1

"Well that's a nice goal. I'm sure that you'll be able to make a team after all this is over." Silver Heart said as she walked next to Flame Dancer. Silver Heart slipped and fell face first into the grass. When her eyes refocused she was staring at the back half of a pony. She tried to scream but was too shocked to make more than a squeak. Edited by SilverHeart

Oh sweet Celestia, Dont look at it SilverHeart. Flame said, pulling out his rope dart and prying his eyes away from the body and looking around for any of the monsters. We should get out of here. He said leaning down and helping SilverHeart stand back up.

OOC: I probably should have been more descriptive but she fell into the guts and intestines that had spilled out. I'm just stating this so you know why she's covered in blood.

Silver Heart was glad Flame Dancer was with her. She tried to speak but nothing came out. Instead she nodded her head at him and followed him; listening for any movement in the trees or bushes.

OOC: you can't edit from the phone, or at least I don't know how to edit a post from my phone so just pretend how I put a sentence in there with her covered in blood. I need more for the character limit.

When Silver Heart brought a hoof to her face to rub the bruise she got when she fell her hoof was red. Silver Heart threw up. Luckily she hadn't eaten much lately.

Flame put a hoof in SilverHearts shoulder as she leaned down and threw up. He then pulled a cloak from his bag and started wiping the blood from SilverHeart's face. Try not to think about it... I know its hard but try to focus on butterfly's or something. He said pulling a piece of intestine from her mane. When we get to Ponyville we can find some water so you can wash up before we leave again.

Flame put a hoof in SilverHearts shoulder as she leaned down and threw up. He then pulled a cloak from his bag and started wiping the blood from SilverHeart's face. Try not to think about it... I know its hard but try to focus on butterfly's or something. He said pulling a piece of intestine from her mane. When we get to Ponyville we can find some water so you can wash up before we leave again.

"Thank you, I'm sorry. You're very patient..." Silver Heart tried to take Flame Dancers advice and think of happier thoughts...she couldn't so instead she tried to think of something else to focus on. "So what is that weapon you have? It looks..different." Silver Heart asked.

Your welcome. Flame smiled throwing the cloak into his saddlebag. Its called a rope dart, You swing it in big circles and then when your target is within distance you let go and it flies out like a dart, But since its attached to the rope you can pull it back and use it again... Kinda gruesome but quite effective. I used to take Kung fu but I still remember how to use everything. He said pulling out the rope dart and hitting a tree with it.

(OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply I never got a notification.)

Edited by Flame Dancer
  • Brohoof 1

OOC: you can't edit from the phone, or at least I don't know how to edit a post from my phone

((You have to click on your post and there should be a of couple options that pop down))

Vinyl was starting to worry about the three ponies that left–Silver Heart, Flame Dancer, and Octavinyl. It'd been about a day since they left and they she hadn't heard word back from them. Three ponies missing from a group that was already quite weak could kill their chances of survival if an attack occurred. Three ponies out on their own may never come back. This was a numbers game and they, quite frankly, were losing.

Vinyl showered herself off and rested for about an hour before making her rounds around the base. After she was done, she climbed into a guard tower with an MRE ((I'm eating a hamburger MRE right now actually)) and her two rifles. She was constantly on guard, scanning the perimeter and looking for any of the undead that may be lurking in the surrounding area.

(OOC: No worries, The notification system is kinda confusing.

That would come in handy at a time like this, We should find you a sword, hahaha. Did you enjoy it, or was it just not your thing ? Flame asked, Looking through the tree's the for any of the monsters.

OOC: Sorry, I'll keep that in mind. I'll try not to let it happen again.

"Well I have a broadsword in my apartment...we could try to get that. I'm not sure if it's sharpened or not though. I did enjoy it but I became too busy to continue practicing." Silver Heart said as she stopped walking. She strained her eyes to see the path ahead of them. It appeared as if there were two bodies ahead of them.

Wile we are in town we should pick it up then. Flame said smiling at SilverHeart.

Uh oh... He stared at the bodies and pulled out his rope dart, and prepared for an attack . Be careful they could be changed into one of those things. He said, Slowly walking closer to one of the bodies.

(Sorry for my absence everyone, I'll try to be more active if this RP is still going...)

Ruby had managed to find armor and two guns she was capable to use, when she had found enough to suit herself she started to bring other stuff to bring back to the others. She tried to leave her mind bland while searching around the guns, the simply view of them made her stomach turn so she tried her best to not think about them.

When she got back she left the stuff she had brought where the others had put them and stayed quiet in a corner, trying to realize what the others were talking about. She felt so confused...

The lieutenant started feeling pain in his head. i couldnt move and started to feel like he might pass out. he lookedto his side to see drizzle also passed out. with the limited vision he has he looked at Drizzles body.hes not hurt...good. he heard hoof steps and moved his eyes in there direction. he saw two figures comeing toward them. before he could ask if they are good he blacked out unknowing if this is the end.

(OOC: I'm going to try to write a post for Octavinyl tomorrow. Any idea when she will get back?)

Silver Heart nodded at Flame Dancer as she slowly inched towards the two bodies. After a short time passed she started to believe they were dead. "I think we're safe, they haven't moved or attacked us and the infected don't seem to be able to lay ambushes...I think we can continue on. But just to be safe I think we should go around them." As she was about to turn and walk through another section of the forest a bit of movement caught her eye. It was subtle but it looked like one of the ponies she had thought was dead had moved its head, just enough to look in her direction. "Flame Dancer, I think that one of them is still alive. We need to help them." she said as she started walking towards the downed ponies.

(OOC:well idk when Octivynl is getting back.. this should be the last week)

Lieutenant found himself in a room that he remembers. its his room in cantorlot.with a confused look he asked himself"W-Whats going on.. this- this isnt right i dont want to be here not on this day." He looked at a calender.. it was true this is the day he lost his parents. he never wanted to feel the pain of this day ever agian. before he could process on whats happening everything blurred around him.in horror he saw the very place he never wanted to be.. it was on the side of a biulding away from other wittnesses. there he watched helplessly as his parents fell and faced a painful end.all he could do was shout with hatred and curse every word he knew at there attackers but it was no use. what felt like hours he laid there next to there could lifless corpses and cried in the inside." Am i a heartless being.. im laying next to my parents bodys and i cant even shed a tear... is this what i'v turned into. a cold killer bound to hatred and pain.. do i satisfy myself when i kill those who deserve it or do i kill just because i love it?"He asked himself over and over again till everything went black and just waited for his fate to be sealed. its just a matter of time... will he die and become the very thing he feared orwill he live to fight on and complete his mission.

Octavinyl then started trotting away from the hospital after she had landed. She headed towards nowhere, but she had to go somewhere to avoid the monsters. A few figures started to follow her in a much faster pace, and eventually she was trapped. Octavinyl pressed her back against a door as a few monsters were 10 feet in front of her. She immediately tackled the door in hopes of getting away, but she knew she wouldn't be able to break the door down. Though when she tackled the door, it went down so easily. "H-How did I do that?" She thought as she continued to run.

• Brohoof 2

in his state of darkness an image of the white mare submerged in front of him."what did she mean when she wrote that note" i will get you killed.. she almost died and then she just runs off.by now the Lieutenant was getting angry.. but not at the mare .. he hated being pushed to the side. all he wants is to save everypony from this madness.. and when its over he will return to cantorlot to have a very long brake with Jasper (his girlfriend) and with Twilight (sister). and forget that all this happened. but all he can do is hope fo.. "No.. i have lost hope long ago.. only way to get things done in life is to work hard.. and if needed to fight. Lieutenant was planning to brake free of the darkness that surrounds him.