mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

@,

Who's your favorite?

Mine is Twilight Sparkle, obviously. :adorkable:  

diamond_tiara_being_diamond_tiara_by_rod

Art by RodrigoSteyr

Can't tell you why she's my fave. She just always has been. Even before her redemption.

• Brohoof 2

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I kind of liked her more as a bitch.

stand_up_by_paradigmpizza-d5mmo3e.jpg

Art by ParadigmPizza

• Brohoof 2

I kind of liked her more as a bitch.

I feel the same way about Sunset Shimmer.

Why?

• Brohoof 1

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Why?

Cause, as a bitch, she kind of served more of a purpose.

• Brohoof 1

Why?

I just thought Sunset was more interesting as a villain than as a hero.

Except for the awful "She Demon" design, that is.

tumblr_mqj1kdde9O1rpb34po1_500.png

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

I just thought Sunset was more interesting as a villain than as a hero.

I think the same about Discord.

• Brohoof 1

I think the same about Discord.

Me, too, I thought I was the only one! 

I only liked him in "Return of Harmony" after that...No.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

Me, too, I thought I was the only one! 

I only liked him in "Return of Harmony" after that...No.

He was decent comic relief. But, really? You turn one of the coolest villains of the show into comic relief?

Really, though, I hate shows that reform villains/antagonists in general.

redeemed_gang_by_chill8ter-da148fk.pngArt by Chill8ter

• Brohoof 2

I honestly don't care one way or the other

• Brohoof 1

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

At least we still have Tirek and Queen Chrysalis. 

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 1

I'm not saying that I want edgy Mary Sues/Gary Stus, I just want a villain whose main goal isn't power and taking over the world.

• Brohoof 1

ponies vs the irs

I would love that.

I just want a villain whose main goal isn't power and taking over the world.

The thing is that kids shows prefer do to completely evil villains and (not the case of MLP(for the most part)) (almost) flawless heros than to challenge kids minds with things like 'gray morality' and deep villains with complex motivations

Edited by Leere
  • Brohoof 1

ponies vs first world problems 

The thing is that kids shows prefer do to completely evil villains and (not the case of MLP(for the most part)) (almost) flawless heros than to challenge kids minds with things like 'gray morality' and deep villains with complex motivations

by far the most deep and challenging kids show was lazy town.

• Brohoof 2

veritati adhaerere

ponies vs first world problems 

Don't they already do this?

• Brohoof 1

idk i don't watch this show

Then why are you here?

• Brohoof 1