~OC~Commador The Cyborg Pony. (Updated Auguest 23)

CommadorTheCyborgPony

So since my laptop has been sent it to be upgraded (right now im usuing my Dad's desktop) i haven't much to do. I started drawing Commador, my OC. By the way, i decided to make this his main artwork thread as not to clutter the forums.

This is acctually Gama, Commadors creator.

Posted Image

Commador looking down at his broken enemy.

Posted Image

Commador looking down at his enemy with a katana.

Posted Image

Commador Vs. Rainbowdash. Rainbow dived at Commador.

Posted Image

This is Commador's First model, he has lost everything but the static in his broken left Eye. I forgot to draw that in these images. :blush:

Posted Image

Leave a comment! Giving feedback allows me to get better!

(Note: Soory for the guidelines showing and some sketching lines showing, ignore those. B))

Anyone there, none had visited in an hour. :(

• Brohoof 2

Derpy is best Pony and Commador Is best Cyborg Pony

2rftqi8.jpg

I'm not much for giving feed back, but I'm sure you'll get better on your own, I kind of shy away from critiquing but I normally can't stomach it sometimes. Good job though!, Just keep at it.

If you don't give feedback often, thanks for giving it to me. Yeah I'm still working on improving my drawing skills, I am also ver forgetful>.<

This sucks, no one bu Dizzy has viewed this topic all day! Hopefully more people are active once I post this.

2rftqi8.jpg

Ahm a reviewer is here! Anyway, I think they're pretty good, the only flaw I saw was that the eyes looked a bit weird when the pony was facing us. Otherwise, good job! I like cyborgs :D

• Brohoof 1

Ahm a reviewer is here! Anyway, I think they're pretty good, the only flaw I saw was that the eyes looked a bit weird when the pony was facing us. Otherwise, good job! I like cyborgs :D

Thanks! His eye are on a slant because i think it makes him look...ominous. I forgot to add the static on his left eye, yhats what makes him look like a cyborg. Ill probably post new art today or tommarow!

2rftqi8.jpg