Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crazy Dad at the Big K-Mart Mall (Life Stories #3)

Mirad

Ex-zact-ly! I don't understand why people do the same... I mean, you yourself being goth, I'm one to dress with, eh "Style", or "Swag"... Dogtags, sunglasses (sterioscophic), beats studio... eh, I could go on, but I'm not popular. Many people tell me I don't have the right to wear that b ecause I'm un-cool. I'm allowed to wear what I'd like (nothing innapropriate, of course), even if it involves something "Cool" people wear. I got deep into something that's off the topic :lol: .

Brony on, fella. Atleast your family and friends accept you... unlike most of mine.

Wear what'cha want, do what'cha want, listen to what'cha want, watch what'cha want - be who you are. Love and tolerate, as is the pony way. That's all we can do; one step at a time, we can gradually change people's perspectives and hopefully get them to be less judgmental.

You've always got someone to support you, even if it's not your family. Your girlfriend is one of those people that support you, right? Right! That's a hundred times better than being alone! And people often don't realize that others are there to support them, as well.

Brony on, dude. -brohoof-

• Brohoof 1

Wait, the kid was only 9? I'm pretty sure kids that young are in the target audience for the show. Since the term ''brony'' is for fans that are NOT in the target audience of the show.

A 9 year old boy watches Transformers and Jurassic Park. I've never met a kid over 5 who didn't consider anything with pink on it absolute taboo.

A 9 year old boy watches Transformers and Jurassic Park. I've never met a kid over 5 who didn't consider anything with pink on it absolute taboo.

See, those are the exact kinds of stereotypes MLP:FiM is trying to get rid of. The target audience actually is young children, it was the G3 series that really pushed "PONEHS ARE FO LIL GRLS LOL." G4 is pulling far, far away from that. Lauren Faust herself, for example, says the show is meant to be enjoyed by everyone, even though the "target audience" is young children.

See, those are the exact kinds of stereotypes MLP:FiM is trying to get rid of. The target audience actually is young children, it was the G3 series that really pushed "PONEHS ARE FO LIL GRLS LOL." G4 is pulling far, far away from that. Lauren Faust herself, for example, says the show is meant to be enjoyed by everyone, even though the "target audience" is young children.

I know, but you can't really expect a 9 year old to. You need to be pretty open minded to even consider the fact that you MIGHT like the show. Was simply correcting him saying MLP's target audience was around that age when in reality it was much younger. :P