Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Crazy Dad at the Big K-Mart Mall (Life Stories #3)

Mirad

Pre-write:

Wow, I've made these store stories into a series! I wanna thank all the Bronies/Pegasisters out there for inspiring me to tell more. All my newer stories will have this sort of layout, so they are much more explanatory, not just a conversation line and a backstory.

OK, as we know, I've met several crazy mother about their daughters, but today, I tell you about the Crazy Father I met at a Big K-Mart Mall.

Story:

I'm browsing a humongous, pink, My Little Pony ailse looking for the latest set with Luna in it. along the way, I see a nine-year-old kid there, and Ask him what he's doing.

(bold italics - me, italics - him.)

"Hey, are you a brony, too?"

"Nah, I'm just picking out a toy for my sister..."

"Oh, Just wondering. Kinda rare to see bronies in pony ailses these days, trying to find one to talk with... ya know."

"Yeah. Well, since you mention it, I am a brony, too..." *blushes as if he is embarrassed*

"Oh, cool! I've came across a lot of people who don't like bronies, but it's good to see a confident one much younger than me."

"Yeah... Who is the best pony?"

"Rainbow Dash, of course!"

"YES! I don't know why people like the others so much."

*So, we ramble on about Rainbow for a bit, talk about bronydom, brohoof (A lot), so on, so forth... Until his father shows up...

- his father is in italics now, but I'll signal whe his son steps up.

"Hey, you! What are you doing with my son!"

"Talking about My Little Pony... I heard he was a brony himself."

"What!?"

-As it turns out, he was a closet brony about to onfess to his father- a choice I made with my mom a while ago...

"Yeah, he was talking about Ponies, how he watches the show, ya know?"

"He likes Ponies? *Grumbles*"

Son: "Dad, I've been watching it for a while, I just didn't tell you because I didn't know how you'd feel... I'm sorry..."

Dad: "Put the pony back, we are going home to talk about this! I will not tolerate my son liking stupid technicolor ponies (He's inteligent enough to know that? Wow.)"

"Sir, I don't think there's anything wrong with liking ponies, it's just a fanchise."

"Look, kid, I don't know who you are, but don't talk about my son. I will not have him liking My Little Ponies. ESPECIALLY rainbow ones!"

"Again, there's nothing wrong with it..."

"Yes there is! I will not have a future man disgrace masculinity with ponies! nobody likes My Little Ponies who is a guy! You homosexual Pr :( k!

"sir, please watch the language! I've went through this before, I don't want to again!"

"aww, did I make you sad? Get out, Homo!"

"sir, I hope you very well realize that by calling me a homo because I like ponies means you are calling your son one, and my Girlfriend is here with me right now. I can go get her, if you'd wish."

"Go get her, prove you aren't homo."

*about 1 or 2 minutes later*

Now, this time I brought her into it, which was probably not a good idea, but it's for the sake of the language.

"oh, so you DO have a mate, or is it just a hoax?!"

"Are you joking?"

"No! You could be lying! Kiss."

"I won't kiss just to satisfy you, that's not only wrong, but just rude. Especially since I have to kiss in front of a child!"

"Looks like you're homo after all! why don't you go and (Censored, because of the man's privacy, and his sad life)"

*SWAG.MOV time, again (I love doing this) *

"Ha, yeah, why don't you go screw yourself, you sad redneck b :( tch! HURHURHURHURHUR!

*me and her together*, Su-WAG!"

"OH, so you're secretly gay? knew it."

"Heh, SWAG."

Of course, Walking away wasn't easy, but it was fun. It's always good to Swag it out. Especially on these idiots I come across.

By the way, about me and her-- We don't kiss. it seems stupid, instead we just hug. You may think that's weird, but it's lighthearted. I mean, really, I'm not a masculine person. Showin' of the Swag is Fun, especially in front of stupid parents. I hope his kid Bronies on, and doesn't worry about pressure. that's the future of bronies right there, ya know?

Anyways, Keep calm and brony on. Don't let old homosexual insults get you, they are just unclever and unoriginal, not to mention immature. If I was gay, it really wouldn't matter, right?

Brohoof /)

Top number of people reading at 1 time - 16

-Want more of my life stories? I've got 9 more. :huh:

Edited by Snapple Jack
  • Brohoof 7

It really makes me lose faith in parenting every time I hear a story like this from you, but if you have more keep posting them. It's interesting to see how ignorant people are.

It really makes me lose faith in parenting every time I hear a story like this from you, but if you have more keep posting them. It's interesting to see how ignorant people are.

Thanks! I hate to seem like a big shot with these, how I word it, but this new layour fot it will make it a lot more fun to read, especially with all this info. Good to see some enjoys it a lot.

America seems so lovely... Lol so lovely indeed. I think I may never visit... Maybe just to observe the psychotic...ahem... "wildlife".

Indeed, we have plenty of unknown species our scientists must study.. they are interesting... don't go to the "redneck" areas if you do go to america, this is where I find most of them.

I freaking love reading these stories of yours! I really hate when people do that stupid "now kiss" thing when trying to prove someone is gay or not. It wouldn't prove a damn thing at all. I feel kinda bad for his son, though. Being that young and having a father like that. Hope the little guy continues on being a brony.

Oh, and brohoof! (

• Brohoof 1

America seems so lovely... Lol so lovely indeed. I think I may never visit... Maybe just to observe the psychotic...ahem... "wildlife".

NEVER COME HERE, NEVER, STAY AWAY IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE! YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT HERE, GO SOMEWHERE NICE, LIKE JAPAN. NOBODY SHOULD EVER WANT TO COME TO AMERICA, EVER.

I hate this country.

• Brohoof 2

Indeed, we have plenty of unknown species our scientists must study.. they are interesting... don't go to the "redneck" areas if you do go to america, this is where I find most of them.

I bet there are haha. Lol I want to go to redneck places just to see it for myself then gtfo hahaha

NEVER COME HERE, NEVER, STAY AWAY IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE! YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT HERE, GO SOMEWHERE NICE, LIKE JAPAN. NOBODY SHOULD EVER WANT TO COME TO AMERICA, EVER.

I hate this country.

Hahaha it seems I would hate it as well XD I thought the "bogan" areas of Australia were bad... Bloody hell haha. I knew America was like this, but... Damn lol

Its not that bad. Some places are worse than others and you can find some nice people here, but its probably a lot easier to find the stupid, hateful ones.
  • Brohoof 1

Next time you should set up a video camera hidden in the toys and video tape this stuff. Would get like 12 million youtube views

yeah, I'm not allowed to record it here... it's sad... plus, I can't afford a camera. God, if only they would let me record with something. XD

Scumbag parents:

Posted Image

I hate parents that do this crap, it makes me wonder how we've all survived on this earth together for so long. Great story, I feel bad for the kid, not only is his father a dumb&*% who thinks ponies=homosexual, he's straight up homophobic too. He thinks he can "train" his son out of ponies or something, sorry to tell you, its only gonna make him hate you. The best we can do is make ourselves better parents for all of our kids someday.

The downright stupidity in these stores is immensely entertaining. I'd hate to see his reaction if you were a bit older when this happened.

As entertaining as it was to read this, every time someone says swag, I facedesk. Hard. Still, it is very sad that the father thinks that way. Keep these life story thingies up, I love them :3.

I will! I have plenty more, and I still go through stores to find more people!

oh and also, I'm sorry Swag displeases you. It's fun to say for me, especially at ignorant parents.

Ah, Rednecks, one of the many reasons for me to want to leave this country. Either that or stupid people, I'm honestly tired of the hate we get.

Nicely done though, you can handle haters and butthurts pretty well.

• Brohoof 1

While this parent was clearly not a sign that humanity will live for much longer, you probably shouldn't have told him his son was a brony. :P I definitely wouldn't have appreciated that, at least.

While this parent was clearly not a sign that humanity will live for much longer, you probably shouldn't have told him his son was a brony. :P I definitely wouldn't have appreciated that, at least.

Well, I thought his father knew about it at first, but after telling him that, I realized he was part of the closet... I kinda feel bad for him now.

Well, I thought his father knew about it at first, but after telling him that, I realized he was part of the closet... I kinda feel bad for him now.

Ah well, he was going to confess soon anyways, so I guess it doesn't really make a difference. You could even say it was a helpful bump in case he didn't dare anyways!

You really do seem to meet a lot of horrible people when you shop. :unsure:

• Brohoof 1

It makes my heart sink when parents teach their children to hate anything different. That father made a complete fool of himself, calling a show and its fans homosexual. He just insulted a whole slew of people, in an immature matter, at that. Absurd. Why can't people just live and let live, especially when it's a parent-child situation? I'm lucky that my family (at least those that I live with/near) accept me. They accept the way I dress, from my multi-coloured hair, to my collar, to my boots; they accept my interests, from my love of metal to my love of Japanese pop culture (and ponies!); and from those who I've told so far, they accept my pansexuality. They're supportive, as well. I mean, hell, my grandma bought me a necklace that said "Got Goth?" Heh, it was cute, and a loving gesture.

I don't get why society thinks that people of a certain age/sex/gender need to conform to what they say is "manly" or "feminine" or "age-appropriate" or whatever, that's just stupid.

It makes my heart sink when parents teach their children to hate anything different. That father made a complete fool of himself, calling a show and its fans homosexual. He just insulted a whole slew of people, in an immature matter, at that. Absurd. Why can't people just live and let live, especially when it's a parent-child situation? I'm lucky that my family (at least those that I live with/near) accept me. They accept the way I dress, from my multi-coloured hair, to my collar, to my boots; they accept my interests, from my love of metal to my love of Japanese pop culture (and ponies!); and from those who I've told so far, they accept my pansexuality. They're supportive, as well. I mean, hell, my grandma bought me a necklace that said "Got Goth?" Heh, it was cute, and a loving gesture.

I don't get why society thinks that people of a certain age/sex/gender need to conform to what they say is "manly" or "feminine" or "age-appropriate" or whatever, that's just stupid.

Ex-zact-ly! I don't understand why people do the same... I mean, you yourself being goth, I'm one to dress with, eh "Style", or "Swag"... Dogtags, sunglasses (sterioscophic), beats studio... eh, I could go on, but I'm not popular. Many people tell me I don't have the right to wear that b ecause I'm un-cool. I'm allowed to wear what I'd like (nothing innapropriate, of course), even if it involves something "Cool" people wear. I got deep into something that's off the topic :lol: .

Brony on, fella. Atleast your family and friends accept you... unlike most of mine.