your most favorite dream...

lilymalady123

i myself had some really... lets say weird dreams.

my fave being where i had the power to turn into a guinea pig. i found a clothing zip in my bedroom wall and, quite casually, climbed through in guinea pig form. this led me to a cave with a farmer on a computer. he saw me and started trying to shoot me with a rifle yelling "I HATE RODENTS!!!". in my panic i climbed through another zip and ended up in an arena made of marble. doby and smeagle were there and fought a three headed dog, each pulling off a head. suddenly the dog became my dog. anyway, smeagle offered his head to me, saying "a head for my mistress". completely grossed i climbed back through the zip and into the cave. once again the farmer tried to shoot me. then i turned into a worm from worms warfare. sudden death started and i woke up.

your turn. tag!!!

• Brohoof 1

Wow~ That's... Weird dream... :0 My favourite dream was something like this:

I was in some kind of graveyard, but it wasn't very scary, due to the sun beeing right above me. No fog, no zombies, no nothing.

I was walking to a cliff. Suddenly, I fall down, and wake up in the ground, like I'd jumped from my bed to the stone cold ground.

That is the first part. The second part of the dream was some days after the day I had the first part.

I was falling down, and then, in a poof, I was inside a ice-cream factory (wtf?!) I had so much ice cream that dream... I wish it was real... DDD:

My absolute favorite dream have to be a dirty one, so lets not get into details about that one.

But i have a few one i really like, and some i like just because they are so weird.

My wierdest dream got to be when i meet a few sharks, talking sharks in dam.

They were really nice and i remember i played with them. But then i had to leave them so they told me ''See you on Monday''

Funny thing is, the day after that was monday.

Anyhow, i got into a car and somehow i got turned into Little-foot. And the rest of his friends appeared in the backseat and passenger seat. And i don't know why, but i acted like it was normal.

And thats all i remember.

My absolute favorite dream have to be a dirty one, so lets not get into details about that one.

But i have a few one i really like, and some i like just because they are so weird.

My wierdest dream got to be when i meet a few sharks, talking sharks in dam.

They were really nice and i remember i played with them. But then i had to leave them so they told me ''See you on Monday''

Funny thing is, the day after that was monday.

Anyhow, i got into a car and somehow i got turned into Little-foot. And the rest of his friends appeared in the backseat and passenger seat. And i don't know why, but i acted like it was normal.

And thats all i remember.

Probably you don't remember the rest of it because your brain is repressing bad parts of it, like, you got whacked by the sharks like in a mafia movie? :D

Edited by Devious Detonation

My favorite dream was when i got super powers 0_0.I was trollin around with my superpowers :3.Though i dont remember what superpower i got :/.

For quite a while i was transfixed about having lucid dream's so that i could do this.

My first lucid dream, and i decided to just follow everyone else and just see what was going on and not do anything awesome :P what was i thinking ><

My favourite dream so far was when I went to school and everyone was wearing pony clothes/and or singing th songs. In the dream I woke up and went to school again feeling disappointed. Then I asked my friend if he was a brony and he said yes. Then I actually woke up.

Hmm... my fav dream would be me starting out at my house and some government guys told my family we have to go to school, so we went, and I took my pistol before I left Cuz I knew something was wrong. When we arrived at the school it looked like a military base. So we went inside and got comfortable. Right before I could ask what was going on some one screamed. So I went to roof and finally saw why I was there. Zombies. There was millions of them surrounding the school. So to cut it short, a epic war happen and most of the family survived.

This one time I dreamt I was walking outside and this one kid I didn't know was scooting around town on his butt. I went over and asked what he was doing and he just hissed at me... That moment I was freaked out. I walked away and found myself at the local coffee shop. I asked for a mocha and they just looked at me like I was crazy... I looked down and saw that my legs were gone... I woke up after that...

Probably when I had powers and over ran my school. Like I am a nerd now in school and not popular, but my dream was where I could float and had powers and everyone bowed to me and feared me that if they messed with me, they'd be demolished

Edited by Sugar Sprinkles