Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Techno X

EpicMuffinTime

I know i already have a forum thread thats a contest thread but this one is different. Its ALL techno/dubstep music. If youre a techno hater, this isnt the place for you (haters are not allowed to post on this thread, they ruin the experience). I will post the competing songs momentarily. DO NOT POST ANYTHING UNTIL I HAVE FINISHED. When the songs are posted you may comment and begin voting.

Knife Party vs. Pendulum

BEGIN VOTING

Impossible choise.. Haha but well there has been way too much dubstep lately in my opinion so I'm gonna go ahead and vote for the first one. (Though I must admit that the 2nd was pretty epic)

Edited by Mr. Nibblers

No need for the insults, if you read the terms and conditions clearly it explicitly states that Whiteshade and Whiteshade LLC claims intellectual property rights to all insults, including "gtfo", "jackass", and "get a life"

Cease and desist immediately.

On topic: I'm biased towards Knife Party (not a dnb fan), but I guess I'll listen to both.

Yeah, Knife Party by a long shot.

No need for the insults, if you read the terms and conditions clearly it explicitly states that Whiteshade and Whiteshade LLC claims intellectual property rights to all insults, including "gtfo", "jackass", and "get a life"

Cease and desist immediately.

On topic: I'm biased towards Knife Party (not a dnb fan), but I guess I'll listen to both.

Yeah, Knife Party by a long shot.

Ok, im sorry about the insult thing, but this guy...i have not seen one positive comment from him. Especially on my threads, any way back on topic: Yeah, i agree with you, Pendulum is still awesome, but Knife Party...its just plain EPIC