Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hugz for our community!

UnPause

I am going to give you a hug right now. This is me, giving you a hug. Wow, wasn't that a great hug? Let us reflect briefly upon that hug. Yeah, it was awesome.

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 1

I love these threads because our whole community just deserves one giant collective hug. This fandom has made me feel so comfortable in my own skin it’s not even funny. Since I’ve joined this forum I’ve must less self conscious. We really are all friends once you meet a fellow bronie there is an instant connection you make and an immediate understanding of one another.

Edited by Flying Whales
  • Brohoof 7

This is for ALL you bronies, who help make our community the peaceful and friendly place it is today.

We love. We tolerate. We are proud. We are friends. We are bronies!

Posted Image

Hugz, hugz indeed. All the hugz for all the poniez.

It's great to be able to say things like that, and have threads like this. Four bucks and a piece of string says that just about anywhere else, a hug thread or anything like so would get at least one or more comments saying something negative about it, being gay, being this that or the other thing. But, that's not here, and that's generally not this fandom in general.

Boys play Modern Warfare. Real men hug ponies. *hugs*

• Brohoof 5

D'AWWW Why thank you for teh hug, I shall return :3. You have made under 10 posts and I already like you alot! I love everyone on this forum though :P

BIG OLD LOVEFEST HERE

PREPARE YOUR TEAR DUCTS

• Brohoof 2

You are great, every single one of you!

Even if MLP should stop airing after some years I'll stay in the community until the end!

Edited by UnPause
  • Brohoof 1

*huggles*

N'awh, you make really cute art~ I also noticed the one you made with Sweetie Belle fixing up your mane, very cute~ > u <

Just lovely members all around. ♥

umm I do not want to pop your bubble darling, but these are made in pony creator, is not actually "art".

But I do appreciate the message behind it, a big teddy bear hug for my bronies, I love this community :wub:

umm I do not want to pop your bubble darling, but these are made in pony creator, is not actually "art".

But I do appreciate the message behind it, a big teddy bear hug for my bronies, I love this community :wub:

Oh, I didn't know that, I never used a pony creator before. D8

None the less, it's all really cute. c: There's still creativity in the colors and of that nature~

• Brohoof 4

post-7223-0-98062800-1346488714_thumb.png

actually, i thought i might return the favour, hugs for you and everypony else reading this post, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lol :P

sir, you're brilliant ^^

You're right, this isn't "art" like other uploads, but it's an expression :]

/)

• Brohoof 1

Fair. They can still look pretty sweet, though! I had to resort to a pony creator since my artistic ability is limited to stick figures.

Posted Image

And free hugs are always appreciated!

• Brohoof 1