Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Super Hero Squad

RubberFruit

Who watches this show Should be posting If you like it and would like to discuss about it Feel free to talk about this topic thats what this fourms for for people who watch Marvel shows Or super hero squad I will also be updating on Episodes

Edited by rainbow shy

I have watched the show before, wasn't really my thing.

Of course, it was back in 2009 when it first came out, and I was 11 at the time.

I haven seen this show and I don't like it. This just shows how down hill Marvel has gotten with their show. Back in the day they would a great show with action that could be liked by younger and older viewers. Now it's just for younger viewer with real bad jokes.

Um its for young viewers so its just about the only show that is marvel this Animation is less relistic i dont like the relistic ones because they make every character look ugly execpt iron man and thor and they dont have The silver surfer or Falcon Or the scarlet witch in them i mean there in the show but there only like in one episode

Um its for young viewers so its just about the only show that is marvel this Animation is less relistic i dont like the relistic ones because they make every character look ugly execpt iron man and thor and they dont have The silver surfer or Falcon Or the scarlet witch in them i mean there in the show but there only like in one episode

You're point is valid.

The only reason I didn't see myself liking it is because it was a target for the younger audience. If i had been younger, maybe 7, I probably would've enjoyed it, but it's just not something I could watch.

I'm a HUGE Marvel Comics fanboy, but honestly I don't care for Super Hero Squad, the only current running marvel animation I care about is the Avengers cartoon, and its getting canned er I mean replaced after season 2, so yeah.....

I do think Super Hero Squad is a good way to get younger kids interested in the Marvel universe though, yep todays Super Hero Squad viewers are tomorrows $$$ for Marvel, lol.

• Brohoof 2