Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open We're really dead this time..

null123456

''Got it, Alert!'' Splinter said while smiling. He looked at the Xbox. Should I be doing this? It's friday the damn 13th. Yeah.. I'm going for it! Splinter said while turning on the Xbox. It began to make noises. ''Crap.. Did I get the Red Ring of death again?'' Splinter said while rolling his eyes. The sounds stopped. But then something stranger happened. It began to flash blue. ''Oh man.. What the hell is going on?'' Splinter said while his eyebrows raised. ''Well, If this is the end. Then I just wanted to say we're screwed.'' Splinter said while frowning. Something his Splinter in the head. ''Totally Screwed..'' Splinter said foolishly before falling on the floor. Everything went black.

Flame smiled at Red as he walked into the room .Help yourself to some chips and cookies Red.

Flame stood up and walked towards Splinter with a puzzled expression . Just try turning it on then off again, that usually work-GAH. He fell to the floor, And everything went dark.

As Electrobolt had walked in, he saw the bag of chips sitting out. Always believing that game night just isn't the same without a few snacks, he started to head for the bag, before hearing the noises. *What was that?* he thought, as he looked around. Confused, he looked over to Splinter as he wondered what made the noise. Just then, he noticed as the Xbox began to flash blue, before hearing Splinter utter out, the words, saying that if this was the end, they're all screwed. Just then, as Splinter fell to the ground, Electrobolt jumped back in shock. "What just happened???" he asked, freaked out, before feeling some sort of pain in his head. Without so much as saying any last words, as Splinter did, he fell to the floor, as the world around him slowly faded out.

"Dude what the hell is going on here." Jacob was freaked out how they just passed out without anything to cause it. Jacob ran towards the door to get out of the house and get help but he too fell on the ground and began to pass out."Am i dying... i hope not...dying sucks."

Ramsay was in the kitchen raiding Splinter's fridge (as usual) when he heard the commotion from the living room. He steps in to see Splinter and most of the other ponies hitting the floor. "Whoa! Umm... Everyone all right?" He looks over at the Xbox and sees a blue ring. "Well that's odd... Wait what?" Ramsay then hits the floor as well.

Before long he was on the floor as well. Shape Opal's eyes went wide as he looked around frantically, when a blue light caught his eye. His head shifted back to the Xbox, where a blue ring glowed brilliantly. He looked to see everypony on the ground, and he managed to get out a few words. "What's happening?!" Then everything went black.

Quillusion watched them all fall to the floor. "Guys, is this some sort of trick?" She asked, very scared. She still thought they might be tricking one of them and they all went with it, but then again something serious might be happening. That was when she felt a pain in her head and hit the floor.

Splinter's eyes opened. ''Ugh.. Where are we?'' Splinter said while looking around him. Everyone was there. He heard a boat. And familiar words. ''Wake up!'' Splinter said while shaking everyone. He noticed a table with weapons and health packs. ''Uh oh.. Where are we?'' Splinter said while sweating. Then something scared him shitless. White Font in a black box appeared in his sight. It read 'Don't shoot car alarms..'. Splinter than nearly fainted. ''Are we in Left 4 dead 2?'' Splinter said while frowning.

Shape Opal stood up, hearing Splinter shouting to them to wake up. He noticed that what had just happened had transformed him back into his own body. Looking around, a familiar room filled his sigh, a box on a table, as well as health packs and weapons. "Guys...where are we?"

Flame felt somepony tapping him on the shoulder. Ugg my head. He groaned and sat up. Where... Where are we ? He looked around and saw a pile of weapons and some health packs sitting on a small table. Why are there... His eyes widened as he looked at the writing above a car. Oh sweet Celestia. Splinter, What is wrong with your Xbox ? He asked.

Ramsay opened his eyes slowly and his head hurt. Then he noticed it was likely the least of his problems. He saw a burning city in front of him and horrible sounds. He looks around and can see some of his friends had all ready woken up and looked as confused as he was. He also noticed a table with a pile of guns and some health packs. Then it all clicked into place. "This... This is just like Left 4 Dead 2... Are we inside of the game?!?"

Red squints around. "I sink..." His eyes fall on the table of weapons. "I sink I am COMPLETELY okay vis zis! AHAHAHAHA!" He fills his [Going out on a limb here and saying we're people in the games we're in-exceptions for non-human starring games] arms with all sorts of goodies. "Oh, vat are zese? Arms? Yes. No matter! Zat is mine... und zat too... und mine und MINE UND MINE!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!" He looks around. "Vy has novone else taken anysing? I may be ridiculously overarmed, but vat if zere is a vatchamacallit... a Hunter?"

Jacob got up and looked to realize he was in left 4 dead 2. He picked up a shotgun on the table and a first aid kit. "Splinter is this a friday the 13th prank? Did you get a new high tech game system that lets you play in the game and you decided to try and mess with us. " Jacob walked closer to the car. He aimed his shotgun at the car. "What do you guys think. Should i call the horde?"

''NO! Don't you know what will happen?!'' Splinter said while grabbing a baseball bat and a shotgun. ''It'll attract the horde.. Horde Equals bad. Even if this isn't real I still want to live.'' Splinter said. ''Now let's wait until the others wake up. Just then, a baseball cap appeared on Splinter's head. ''I don't know why I'm okay with this..'' Splinter said.

Shape Opal grabbed a machine gun from the table and held it aimlessly in no general direction. "What now? We're here, and we don't know any way to get back out." He looked toward the burning city, it reminding him of a book he had read so long ago, The Relic Pony. "Head for the city?"

''I guess..'' Splinter said. ''Oh! Pills! I've always wanted to do this..'' Splinter said while grabbing some pills off the table. ''This is so real.. I think something or someone cursed my Xbox. So now we're trapped in it until further notice.'' Splinter said. ''Did I just say all of that?'' Splinter said.

" The hordes easy to kill but fine, I wont shoot it, but your no fun. " Jacob looked to Shape Opal and said " Isnt that obvious we need to make in to the end of the level. I mean what else can we do? " Jacob still though that it was Splinter pulling a prank. As Jacob walked away from the car to join the group. A hunter pounced on him. "Aaahhhh, oh buck get it off... It hurts."

Splinter shot it multiple times with a shotgun. It fell to the floor dead. ''That was fun. I wanna do more!'' Splinter said while smiling. Why is it that killing things is SO. DAMN. FUN? Erm.. It must just be me. Heh. ''Is anyone else awake?'' Splinter said while cocking an eyebrow.

Flame grabbed a submachine gun two pistols and a health pack. When was putting the sub machine gun on his back he noticed he was wearing a white suit. What the ? am I... am I supposed to be nick ? I guess we should just play threw the game... should we ? He asked looking at the ponies who were awake.

Jacob relised that this wasnt a prank. As Jacob got up he said to Splinter "Ya speak for yourself, that freaking hurt... Guys, i think that if we die in this game. Then we'll actually die." He was limbing back to the group. Jacob used his med kit to heal. "Wow i feel great considering i just had a zombie rip my inside's...ok so left 4 dead 2 is a team based game, so we need to work together."

I always used to play this game.... I sucked at it. Flame said, Poking the body of the hunter. I do remember one thing that always got me and my friends killed, We need to stay together... Which is obvious. He jumped, And shot the hunter a couple more times. It twitched. He said, with a scared look on his face.

(OOC: Hey Bartholomew I think all the games have been ponyfied.)

I always used to play this game.... I sucked at it. Flame said, Poking the body of the hunter. I do remember one thing that always got me and my friends killed, We need to stay together... Which is obvious. He jumped, And shot the hunter a couple more times. It twitched. He said, with a scared look on his face.

(OOC: Hey Bartholomew I think all the games have been ponyfied.)

fuk dat shit i do wat i watn.)

"Ooh look. Zombies. I see vone, two, no. Vone two, sree... oh, verdammit. TOO MANY TO COUNT! RUN!" Red takes off, firing indiscriminately. Everyone thinks he has perhaps gone insane (again) until they remember that one, this is how he plays EVERY game, and two, it ALWAYS works.

Ramsay grabbed a health pack, an automatic shotgun, and a fire axe. "I don't know about you guys but from my experience with playing the game the only way to survive is to stick together and watch each others backs. If a special infected gets you only a friend can help you."

''Nah.. It always does that.'' Splinter said while kicking it with force. ''It's dead.'' Splinter said while looking at it. ''Totally dead.'' Splinter said. ''HELLOO?! ANYONE ELSE AWAKE?'' Splinter said with a country tone of voice. ''Am I finally becoming Ellis?'' Splinter said while grinning.

"I'm going to transform myself into a hunter, it should make me a less likely target, not to mention those awesome Hunter hooves." He morphed into the Hunter in front of him, then grinned at his friends. Grabbing the machine gun he had dropped to perform the transformation he said, "Let's get this party started!"