Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open We're really dead this time..

null123456

"Try to take him out from a range, i don't have anymore throwing knifes left and all i have are bombs, and i don't want to set off the gunpowder!" Quip frantically searched the back of the caravan for anything to throw or shoot at Volo, he found a few spare forks, what good would that do? "Ah, Heck to it!" he said as he ripped out the blade from his hidden blade, he neared the front of the caravan and threw it, he could practically hear the poor man die. The other caravan slowed to a stop, "We did it! Good job, now all we have to do is bring back the gunpo-" Quip started to sway around slightly, "W-... whats going..." and then he fell to the ground, everything was black.

As Electrobolt began to look around, he slowly started to freak out. He noticed he was all alone, and his nervousness was showing. "Where is everyone...? Did they leave me behind? Where did they go???" He looked around more, still freaked out, and the guards took notice of this. Deeming it as strange behavior, they began to rush towards him. "Crap, why are they chasing after me?" he whispered to himself, before running off. This game of cat and mouse went on for a while, as Electrobolt kept running, trying to find a place to hide. Eventually, he found a bend in the road that lead to a narrow alleyway, as he made a quick turn and hid in said alleyway.

Staying in the dark alleyway, he kept a steady eye on the road, as he saw the guards rush past. Letting out a silent sigh of relief, he remained in the alley for a bit, before walking out, saved from the guards. "That was too close for comfort..." he sighed, as he began to look around the place a bit more. Eventually, he felt that familiar sensation twice before, as he held his head. Before collapsing, his last words this time were, "At least now I won't have to be here... Alone..." After that, everything turned dark.

Splinter began to feel strange. ''Uh oh.. It's happening again! Farewell fellow friends! And let all you're future adventures involve me!'' Splinter said while smiling. He then frowned. ''I actually like this game a lot more now.. Maybe I can come back some time.'' Splinter said. Then everything went black.

Flame sat on a bench throwing pieces of bread onto the ground for some birds, Then he felt a pain in his head. Not this again. He thought as his vision blurred and he slowly lay down on the bench.

(OOC: Sorry for not posting I was just waiting for Ramsay, But I am here now.

Edited by Flame Dancer

(OOC: lol sorry about that flame dancer. I didn't know you were waiting on me :) )

Ramsay was in a shop browsing along a number of antique Italian heirlooms when he feels it again. A headache and a stomach ache and then he drops to the ground. When he awakens he can hear gunfire in the background. He gets up and looks around when he hears a chainsaw. He looks around him and sees... Marcus Fenix? Chainsawing a locust in half. "Holy shit man... This is gonna be intense..."

(OOC: hope you guys don't mind but I LOVE GEARS OF WAR so I put us in gears of war 3 :) )

• Brohoof 1

Splinter woke up. ''Uh oh.. I hope I'm not Dom.'' Splinter said. He had a locus and strange armor. ''Okay.. Let's do this.'' Splinter said while smiling. He chainsawed a Locus. ''Perfect! The gore is on.'' Splinter said while blood got all over his face. ''Now who is ready to kick some ass?'' Splinter said while he looked at everyone else asleep but Ramsay. ''Shit.'' Splinter said.

Quillusion feels the pain starting to happen again. "Ugh." She said, as she passed out. She awoke somewhere, and it seemed only two others were alive. "Um, guys, where are we now, and what game is this." She asked, noticing it was quite a bloody looking game. Great just what she needed.

(Never played GoW, so sorry that I know nothing about it.)

Ramsay could see that he was wearing CoG armour and he had a lancer and shotgun and two frags. "This is going to be great!" He blows the legs out from under a locust, picks him up as a meat shield, kills a few more locusts with a pistol then straps a frag to the meat shield and chucks him into another group of locusts. They blow up in a mass of blood and guts. "Og my god this is better then ever imagined!"

(OOC: if you don't know what to do just do what i did in assassin's creed. make up your own things to do or just kill things :) )

"Uch. Vere am I ZIS time? Vait... ha HA! Zose mints vill be MINE! Oh, und I vill schummon ze lambent chicken later. See you, chumps!" Red tears off below decks, pausing to stomp a pumpkin and shoot some stuff. He comes back a few minutes later, a box of mints in his back pocket. Edited by Bartholomew Cubbins

Jacob woke up in gears of war."Awsome" When he looked at himself he was wearing COG armor but when he looked at his right hoof he saw that he still had a hidden blade. "Wow guys do you still have anything from assassin's creed?" Jacob shot a locust so he was crawling. He walked up to him and put his hidden blade under his head. "Hey somebody curbstomp him into my hidden blade it's gonna be awsome."

''BOOM!'' Splinter said while curbstomping the Locust. ''If only this was bulletstorm..'' Splinter said while smiling. ''Now let's move! I don't want any more locusts coming for us. And Red, gimme some damn mints.'' Splinter said while looking at Red. Suddenly I want mints?! Coooool..

Quip looked at the other ponies,"Wha-...where are we? I don't think I've played this game before... Is this... Gears of War? Yeah, pretty sure it is... I've only ever seen this game, never played it before" he got up and almost instantly fell back down, "Agh... guys i don't feel too well after... whatever that was..." and he fell back unconscious.

((OOC: Sorry guys, i have actually never seen Gears of Wars, someone notify me when we change games))

• Brohoof 1

''Who's dragging him?'' Splinter said while looking at Quip's unconscious body. He looked at everyone. ''Okay, Fine! I'll carry the pipsqueak assassin..'' Splinter said while grabbing Quip and dragging him. ''Does anyone hear anything loud?'' Splinter said while cocking an eyebrow.

Ramsay hears it too. He looks to his right and sees a huge brumak staring him down. "Holy shit on a fucking cracker that things gonna rape me! RUN AWAY!" Ramsay bolts it and rushes through everyone to get into some kind of cover from the brumak. "They seem easier to kill when you can come back to life like in a video game..."

"I do not sink zere is any vay ve can beat zat sing. Unless... Alright, guys, I am sorry for vat I am about to do, but it vas strictly necessary." Red sits down, and stays there for a few moments. Then he stands up. "Alright, you ugly little bastard. You vant to play? Let's PLAY." He charges at the brumak, firing at its eyes.

(I just brought out personality 2! Meet Insanity Red!)

He looks at Splinter as he runs past. "Und stupid? These are MY mints."

Edited by Bartholomew Cubbins

''THEN I'M GOING PSYCHO! BIIIITCH!'' Splinter yelled while charging with Red. ''Come on! You retards! We have to go!'' Splinter said while looking at the others. ''Who's carrying Hoodie goody here?'' Splinter said while nearly missing a shot of Quip's head. ''I don't want my ass stuck in some dirt pile all day!'' Splinter yelled.

Jacob ran behind cover. "Splinter,Red are you two idiots, that things going to kill you. " The brumak was aiming its wrist and back guns at Red and Splinter. Jacob ran by a dead locust and picked up a one-shot. He aimed at the brumak's eyes. Jacob shot one of his eyes off before it shot Splinter or Red. "Oohh shit this gun's strong." The brumak turned his attention to Jacob. "Fuck i think i pissed it off." The brumak shot rockets and high caliber bullets at Jacob. Jacob ran behind a cement wall. The wall got destroyed. When Jacob turned around, his mouth dropped. He saw that his cover was completly destroyed. And the brumak was starring at him. "shit"

Edited by giordano

As it was going to kill Jason, Red made an amazing jump onto its back. "DIE! NOW!" He jumped off, the Lancer sticking out of its eye, as it fell to the deck of the ship. "SURVIVE ZAT, UGLY! AHAHAHA!" Red then turned to the rest of the group. "Your turn!"

I'm going out with a bang, the RP is almost dead.)

Insanity Red battle theme)

''This is the weirdest battle music ever! But I like it!'' Splinter said while smirking. He violently sunk his front teeth into the brumak's stomach. ''Take that!'' Splinter muffled while biting. The brumak screamed and kicked Splinter. Splinter flung back and hit a wrecked wall. ''For the love of god!'' Splinter said.