Naming a Oc

Avaton24

I have a Barnd new OC! *clap clap clap*

but I have no name for her.

Here is her picture:

http://honeystarwc.deviantart.com/#/d5e730o

(sorry its just not loading her image)

but ill give you what she likes!

she has no cutemark so if you want give a option of that too!

She likes to read, build(like minecraft stuff), also likes to care for animals. She loves rain/storms/lightning/thunder. She loves the color blue and she LOVES bows(as you can see) and socks. and if it helps she is a raven claw. she loves getting fancy and she also loves to party but wont stay very long at one.

She loves to 'manager' people. Like taking charge and such. she loves to run groups/buisnesses also.

She hates the color yellow(but will wear it) and hates hufflepuff(srry hufflepuffs XD) she hates lots of questions asked at once(but she loves to answer some)

Her pet is...I have no clue yet XD

an she has no job.

• Brohoof 1

Damn it I was going to say that lol.

Sweet Mint does sound like a pony name though.

The first name that popped in my head was Luminous...you should just go with sweet mint...

• Brohoof 1

I would name her Sweet Mint. Because she has a mixture of two diferent personalities, and because she is pink(Sweet) and mint green(Obviously, Mint).

She is adorable, by the way.

Thanks so much! Ill see what others say but this is a great name!

Would you happen to have a suggtion for her cutie mark? I think it might be a Spearmint and/or peppermint with the name you gave :D

• Brohoof 1

Thanks so much! Ill see what others say but this is a great name!

Would you happen to have a suggtion for her cutie mark? I think it might be a Spearmint and/or peppermint with the name you gave :D

I am thinking of a kind of "yin yan" thing, but instead of yin, it has a peppermint leaf, and instead of yan, it would have a candy(Mhm~candy!)

Edit note: I meant Yin Yang*

Edited by Devious Detonation

I am thinking of a kind of "yin yan" thing, but instead of yin, it has a peppermint leaf, and instead of yan, it would have a candy(Mhm~candy!)

Edit note: tin Yang*

that is a amazing sugestion! I think im going to do that right now! ill see what if I can do ok?

Damn it I was going to say that lol.

Sweet Mint does sound like a pony name though.

The first name that popped in my head was Luminous...you should just go with sweet mint...

Luminous is a good name but It sound more for like a glowing pony you know?

• Brohoof 2