Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Origins Online[MMORPG]

BronyPony

An update has been released, Alpha 0.2. Here are the new features added:

• Enemies(Parasprites, other enemies that are secret)
  • More to explore.
  • Secret areas.
  • More
Still looking for bug reports. If you catch any, just report the bugs here.

The accounts are building up, the Equestria Origins Online community is growing. :D

EDIT: New alpha release.

Edited by BronyPony

this i a great topic and a great game and i won't let it slip away sooooo yea.... BUMP

i regret nothing ;)

Edited by Kalypso

Tried to log in today and it is telling me that the servers are down.

Any news on that? When will they be back up?

I kinda' wanted to play today :/

Sorry about the server being down due to some glitches found in the system and updating it. The server is back up. ;)

Okay, another update will be coming soon, with more spells and store items. Man, this was getting a lot of attention and then it stops.

I need testers here. No one else wants to play? :(

Sorry about the server being down due to some glitches found in the system and updating it. The server is back up. ;)

Okay, another update will be coming soon, with more spells and store items. Man, this was getting a lot of attention and then it stops.

You might attract more people if more time was invested on its graphics, so you can have something more presentable to people so more people become interested in the project.

Believe me, I have first hand experience with the sort of silly stuff that happens if you have great graphics for excellent presentation. I know I get picky over graphics when I'm looking for a game to play as it suggests that care was put into it.

I was logging in from time to time, but when the servers were up, you appeared to be AFK or something.

I stuck around for a while but you didn't come back. ;.;

I was logging in from time to time, but when the servers were up, you appeared to be AFK or something.

I stuck around for a while but you didn't come back. ;.;

I am a busy man trying to do things. I really want this MMORPG to succeed so I work a lot on the project hoping it will become really good. I just need some more graphics designers for the game. But, the graphics are "bad" because it is in alpha staging.

Okay, we now have updates the(still improving them however). Here is a screenshot at how they look so far.

Posted Image

There is now a new update with improved graphics. Graphics are still in development, but are good for now.

I need testers, why isn't anyone wanting to test this game?

So much bucking yes. I am not much of an RPG guy but this is definitely something I'll play. I assume it cannot be too big yet but I still will not downlaod it until next month. Download limits suck

Well it happened again. I tried to log in, yet the servers are down again...

How come this keeps happening bro? I really want to play this.

Its running now, I don't know why it shuts down like that. Sorry. :(

So much bucking yes. I am not much of an RPG guy but this is definitely something I'll play. I assume it cannot be too big yet but I still will not downlaod it until next month. Download limits suck

Nice to see more participants. Hope to see you on later.

A video was made so people can see the game, and a new update is being released here soon. Check out the video and comment on the video.

Excuse me, but I'm always getting "Run-time error '339': Component MSWINSCK.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid", even though I correctly installed the runtime several times over. What in tarnation is going on? :huh:

I'd totally play it if it were for Linux.

'Cause I use Linux. And I can't play a Windows game on Linux. So... yeah. I'm gonna be dissapoint, aren't I?

yea it's a pretty good concept and when/if it gets going faster with better and more updates im sure he'll make a Liux version

Sorry for late replies. A virus hit my computer and stuff went hay wire, but everything seems fine now.

The server has been down for repairs and maintenance because the virus infected everything, so the server should be up soon. A linux version of this game will be released in later alpha versions.

"Run-time error '339': Component MSWINSCK.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

What operating system do you have? It should have worked if you installed it correctly.

• 3 weeks later...

Nvm, just added the runtime environment to the EOO folder and it works great now.

Edit: Ok, it's October 3rd and server's still down. Any idea when the server's gonna be up?

Server's still down for me. What in the world is going on?

Alright, it seems this topic is dying. BronyPony, I still keep getting the server is down error. Is the server up and if not, when will it be up? I'm getting quite annoyed with the error message popping up every time I try to register.

Ok, seriously, no one's responding? Guess I'm gonna stop following this topic because it seems both the thread and the project are dead. Bye.

Edited by rainbowdash4ever

Here is the new download:

http://www.awsomisoft.com/client.zip[/center]

Also, in order for the game to run, you need this runtime environment: http://www.filedropper.com/eoruntimes

Just wanted to let you know the download link isn't working. Least not for me. Gotta love the 404 error.

Well, I still need eleven more characters so... Yeah

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

Sounds good, but BronyPony hasn't been online for a looooooooooonng time. So basically, there's no new update, and the mod might be dead.

Edit: Hey Mods, couldja lock this topic, since the op isn't on? Everybody's gonna inevitably spam this thread with "Where's the update?" stuff.

Edited by rainbowdash4ever

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Is this thread dead? Because I think it was still 0.3 last time I checked up on it and I know that was a long time ago.

Also, the download link didn't work. Sorry if I missed a post or something regarding this.