Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private PonyZ

Lost Profile

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/33001-ponyz-dayz-rp-no-more-spots/

A wonderful day in ponyville...

That's what shade thinks of now with all the zomponys walking around...

Shade: how did this happen?? Unicorns have magic? How did they get defeate? How did us pegasi get over taken? Some of us have almost 20.0 wing power... Now it's dangerous to fly...

Looking at her busted right wing....

Shade: and how did Luna and Celestia get over takes by them? They were alicorns...

Sigh* well I should start looking for other survivors... I don't want to face these zomponys alone...

She tightens the bandage around her right wing and peeps out of the truck she was sleeping in...

Luckily she had a crowbar she found in the truck...

Shade: it's not much... But it will do.. It's life or death now...

Welcome to PONYZ

Starting items:

1 bandage

1 painkillers

(optional) a melee weapon... ax, crowbar

good luck!

Edited by Misso Klopp

Parso sat in his house reading a book, there was a round of banging at the door to which he answered.

"Mate are you ok?"

the stallion only groaned and attempted to grab Parso. Parso ran to his kitchen to hide from the attacker.

the attacker barged in and made an attempt to attack him once more. Parso shuffled over to his sink and grabbed a frying pan

"stitch this you arsehole"

he swung the pan, crushing the zompony's skull, leaving blood and bits of head everywhere. to the sight of the dead creature, Parso wretched up his guts at the sickening display.

later he ran upstairs and grabbed a saddlebag, pills and a roll of bandages. with the frying pan over his shoulder, he left his house to find out what the hell is going on.

(ooc: so hows that for a start?)

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

Windward walked back towards his tent with a bucket full of water. I will never go back to the city again... I love camping. He thought pouring the water into a pot and placing the pot onto a small fire. Blugghh. He heard something groan somewhere in the tree's.

Hello... Are you alright ? He called as he pulled out his Kukri knife.

Then a pony staggered out of the forest, Blood was dripping from his mouth and a large bite mark could be seen on his arm. Oh Celestia, What happened to you ? He asked slowly lowering his knife. The pony Screeched and ran at Windward. WHAT THE BUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. He yelled, Rolling out of the way. The zompony Turned around and charged again. Windward rolled out of the way and stabbed the pony in the back of its neck, The Zompony fell to the ground.

Seafoam was at her dockyard, shining up her boast when she heard commotion coming from behind her. She turns around and see two unhealthy looking ponies shambling towards her. Are you two all right? They don't respond and continue to walk towards her. Do you need any help I said! They still don't reply and now within grabbing distance, one lays his arm in Seafoam and she grabs it and pulls. It comes clean off. What the hell? What are you? She throws the arm at the other zompony and runs away. I gotta find some other ponies and see whats going on!

(OCC: well some of you didn't pay attention... its been a day since the invasion started... Luna and Celestia are probably dead... Pegasus wing power has been decreased... unicorn magic has been decreased... ponys shouldn't just be getting the idea of zomponys around... its been a day already.)

As Shade peeps out of the truck she was camping in... she sees lots of flying zomponys, and lots of others on the ground.

Shade: hmm.... this is going to be tough...

she dashes from the truck into a house...

Shade: i bet this was Raritys house... lots of cloth and silk every where.

all the cloth were torn up and shredded.

Shade: Maybe i can find some more bandages around here...

as she was looking around the house, a thump sound comes from a closet... shade gets here crowbar ready and........ opens the door fast...

(I didn't even know this had started)

Haste was on her cloud home, she had gathered anything that might have seemed useful, but all she really had was some bandages and painkillers "damn, I need to go into town and find some sort of weapon, but by the looks of it, the whole town is covered with Zomponies" she said in an annoyed tone as she looked out the window

it has been a day since Parso set out, he was getting tired and food was becoming a commodity.

he sees a mare laying on the ground, after a check of the pulse, he knew he was too late. the mare had grabbed him

"let bucking go of me!"

parso smacked his pan into her head until she stopped moving and the pan broke.

hopefully the next pony i meet wont try to kill me

defenceless, parso headed onward to find somepony alive

"this whole damn world's gone crazy"

(ooc: this is the beginning of the story, the other was a prologue)

(OOC: Windward has been camping, If that is not ok I can edit my posts.)

Windward stared at the body. What the buck happened to him ? He thought, rolling the body over to look at its face. Blugh. He said with disgusted look on his face. I gotta get back to Ponyville. He thought, Grabbing his bag and walking towards Ponyville. I will get my tent later, I have to get back and tell somepony about what happened... Everything is going to be Ok. He reassured himself.

Split focus was inside of his home. A large thud resonated from the door-through the room.

"Oh Bucking hay!" he said aloud as he started piling what furniture he had against the door. He knew the zomponies were spreading, but he had to stay alive, he had to carry out for pony kind.

Another large thud against the wall this time.

"You want it? You gotta get it!" he said smirking. He readied his baseball bat...

Rainbow dash is normally a sound sleeper. She could sleep through just about anything. But the screams from below had kept her up.

"I need to find Twilight!" she thought to herself as she slowly crept from her home in the sky with a kitchen knife in her hoof.

It's only a matter of time before a zompegasus found her up here.

She perched on the edge of the cloud... ready to leap.

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

When shade opened the door... There was Rarity... Scared to the max...

Shade: Rarity!? We're you hiding there the whole time?

Rarity: oh shade... It's horrible!!!

Rarity huging shade...

Rarity: they were hideous, and they destroyed every one of my new collections... Cry* cry* cry*

Shade: rarity! Snap out of it! There are more important things to do then just cry about your cloth... We need to get out of here! Pack as much as you can hold and let's go!

Rarity: sigh* oh well... I'm going to miss this place... Hold on shade... Let me get a suitcase...

Much later...

Shade: Rarity!!! I sayed pack as much ad you can hold!!! Witch ment like bandages food and survivle equipment... NOT ALL OF YOUR DIAMONDS!!!

Saying that out loud seemed to get some zomponies attention...

Shade quickly empties raritys suitcase and grabs a first ade kit... A knife from the kitchen. And a can of food...

Shade grabs rarity and quickly gets out of the house...

Rarity panting...

Rarity: gasp* gasp* snif* oh my beautiful home runed by thees... Things...

Shade: we will have more time to morn later rarity... Come on... He have a lot ahead of us now...

They run away from ponyville as far as they can with out being detected... You could almost see a tear roll off shades eye...

(ooc: anyone doing Pinkie? coz I will)

parso headed into the main road, avoiding any contact with zomponies. in the distance, he could see Sugarcube Corner, the door was being grouped by a bunch of zomponies. Parso snuck around the back, smashed a window and climbed in, the store looked awful and he decided to grab a couple muffins from the counter. wasnt much but it was food.

hoofsteps came from upstairs, Parso headed for the kitchen and obtained a knife. parso headed upstairs and walked through the hallway

"hello, anyone there? I wont hurt you unless you attack me"

a door opened and a scared Pinkie Pie trotted out

"Pinkie! we gotta get you outta here"

Pinkie said nothing in fear

"climb on my back"

"okay"

later, parso trotted downstairs with Pinkie on his back, she had her own saddlebag with food, water and a knife. the pair left the store through the window parso came in

Applejack was on her way to ponyville, looking for somepony, anypony! Who was still in control of their body.

However, she was still fatigued from the night before... The rest of the Apple family didnt survive... even Big Macintosh!

In the distance ponyville was coming into view, and by the looks of it, there wasn't much left to see...

The pounding stopped, Split Focus edged towards the wall.

*SNAP!

The wall tears open as 5 zomponies enter the room. Split Focus raises his bat "I'm ready!" he declared

As they come near him he swings his bat with all his might, aiming for the head. The brittle tissues of the their skulls delivered an unsettling crunch.

He quickly dispatches the zomponies and sticks his head through the hole in the wall.

"It's clear..." *Thump thump thump

He could hear the footfalls of zomponies trudging outside... Split focus ran down the hall

"I need to get out of here before it's too late" he thought as he made a sprint for the back door...

- - -

Rainbow Dash took a deep breath and leapt from the cloud and began to glide towards ponyville. A groan was uttered behind her. She turned and saw a zompegasus break the cloud layer and fly towards her.

Rainbow Dash sped up.

"Try to keep up!" she shouted to the zombpegasus as she dashed faster towards ponyville.

To her surprise the pony sped up too... but she knew she could out-fly any pegasus. She sped up even more, the other pegasus fell behind and vanished into the misty air.

"Hah!" she laughed "I knew you couldn't keep up with me!"

She proceeded to float over ponyville. There weren't very many ponies left in the town, most were either dead or fled...

Edited by Rainbow Dashey

Applejack was on her way to ponyville, looking for somepony, anypony! Who was still in control of their body.

However, she was still fatigued from the night before... The rest of the Apple family didnt survive... even Big Macintosh!

In the distance ponyville was coming into view, and by the looks of it, there wasn't much left to see...

OCC:Oh come on!!! You had to have applebloom dead to??? :(

So sad... She never got her cuty mark... It's ok... I have something planed for the future...

As shade and rarity were heading away from ponyville... Shade hesitated... She didn't want to leave ponyville and the survivors...

Shade: hmm... What to do? What to do?

She thought... Maybe she could scout ponyville from a hill that was up ahead...

Shade: hmm... Although it would be easer if I had binoculars...

Looking back at ponyville... Then seeing rarity fussing over the mud...

Rarity: oh.... My hooves are all muddy... My beautiful manicure ruined...

Shade: rarity... Stop your wining... It isn't getting us anywhere...

Rarity: I'm not wining I'm complaining.... Do you want wining?

Shade puts her hoove up agencies raritys mouth...

Shade: don't start that with me...

Upon entering Ponyville, Applejack sees Rainbow Dash just below the cloud layer...

Hey Rainbow Dash! Down here! Have you found any survivers!?

Raising her voice was a mistake, about six zomponies begin to close in from all directions. AJ lassos the cranium of an infected and quickly yanks it off. The mouth of the headless pony is still trying to bite, so she throws it at another zompony's face, thus dislocating its jaw.

Two down with four to go AJ runs through town breaking down a limb off of Twilight's tree that crushes the remaing freaks.

Shade heirs AJ's voice...

Shade: applejack? Rainbow? Rarity... Go set up shelter here... I'm going back into town...

Rarity: oh ya... Right... Leave me here to do the derty work...

Shade:... You think that is derty work... Well if you are attacked.. Just scream and run... Il be back... I promiss...

Shade almost setting flight... Forgetting about her damaged wing... Tripes and falls down the hill...

Shade: ouch... Right... My wing...

She dashes into ponyville to see what was going on and see if there were any more supply's she could get before being attacked by more zomponies...

Parso, still with the frightened Pinkie on his back, heard voices around the corner, he hugged a wall and peered over, there stood a group

"miss Rarity, miss applejack, miss rainbow, you are all here?"

pinkie pie slides off his back and speedily galloped to her friends from the look of her, she must be crying. she grabbed Applejack in a gripping hug and wouldnt let go

"I'm scared jackie, make it stop!"

"are youse alright?"

Parso looked to the three mares he recently found and tried to force a smile which was failing.

(ooc: this is my last post for the night, im gonna go to bed)

Pinkie! oh im so glad to see that your alright! Applejack embraces her frightened friend Im awfully sorry Sugarcube, but theres nothing i can do about whats goin on, and frankly i haven't got a clue as to how this all came to be...

After obtaining their undivided attention, AJ addresses the party Alright everypony we need to grab anything we can and get a move on, y'all can afford more time to rummage through this heap of rubble now that we have eachother... Any sign of those monsters and hollar... we'll all be on the scene like red on an apple! Lets go!

<ooc: im gonna go with the same excuse as parso and say that was a prologue.)

Seafoam was cowering behind a dumpster and as she peaked her had around the corner she could see dozens if zomponies. She attempted to sneak by them and get to the town and have a chance of finding survivors. She would have just left on her boats but they all got sunk and now her only hope was to find other survivors. She sees a group of ponies gathered around a fire. H-hello? Can I stay here with you? As they turn around she can see they are simply more zomponies and the begin to chase her through town. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! The scream can be heard all around town. SOMEPONY HELP!

(ooc: last post for tonight, gonna hit the hay)

Parso hears a scream in the distance, somepony is still alive.

"you ladies stay right here, I'm gonna find where that was coming from"

upon drawing his knife, he headed off to the source of the sound. he found a mare, around the same age as him being swarmed by zomponies

"oi, zomponies! theres more meat on me you pillocks!"

the zomponies ignored the mare and ran towards parso

"horseapples, you get the craziest ideas,parso"

he started picking up anything that could be used as a throwable, seemed to mow most of them down. the two final approach, he was able to slash one but the other gave him a lacerating scratch on his left foreleg. with the panic of death, he ferociously threw the knife at the remaining zompony, killing it. limping over to the mare

"are you alright? they didn't grab you did they?"

blood started to leak out of his new wound

(I won't post until I get home from school)

Haste had made a plan to scout Ponyville for survivors, hopefully that way they'd be able to survive the zombies "I wonder if the everfree is safe, there's hardl any ponies there, no reason for the zombies to go there...."

Shade back in ponyville... She goes into houses... Into shope.... Any where there were stuff lying around...

She found a map... She started looking for binoculars... But she had no luck...

Looking around every corner of ponyville... She found AJ, Pinkie Pie, and other ponys that were there...

Shade: ptsss.... Hey.... AJ... Pinkey.... Overhere....

N-no. They didn't touch me. I see they touched you. She winces at his cut. Do you need any help? I'd use my magic to heal you up but something has been wrong with it lately... It's gotten weak. I'm Seafoam by the way. Thank you for saving my sorry skin. She begins to help him walk back. So who are you?

"my name is Parso Incendiare. don't mind the cut, I'll patch it when I get to my bag, just glad you're ok. ugh damn it stings"

as Seafoam was helping him walk, he pointed her in the direction back to the others. upon arrival, there was already a makeshift shelter built up, it wasnt much but at times like these, anything goes. he sat down and started to rip off a piece of bandage and wrap it around his leg. Pinkie was shocked to see him hurt she ran up and hugged him

"oh my gosh! you're hurt!

Parso tried to convince her that it wasnt much, but she didnt listen and kept him in a near-choking grip

(ooc: I wont ba able to post for another 6 hours, coz school and all)

Hehe. Hi Pinkie. Nice to see you again. (OOC if you havent read Seafoams profile she is good friends with Pinkie) She hears another sound. S-so who else is survivors? Are there other ponies here? She hears another sound from outside, freaks out and runs back, right into Shade. She screams again and runs away into the town. ZOMPONIES ZOMPONIES ZOMPONIES! AAAAHHHHH!