Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather Die For your love,or save your self

RubberFruit

now no i dont mean like sell your soul to her in any way i mean wich one would you rather do and wie what would you do jump in front of a bullet or what?If you wanted to save your self why?I would die for my love by getting blasted into oblivion by saving her.

Shouldn't this be in general discussion?

Anyways, I hate this question :'(

Why? Because I feel like I am the only one answering, save myself. Of course I would save my love if I could, without getting killed myself. But if I die myself, I would not. It doesn't matter how much the person means to me. My own life is most important in my eyes.

Not I feel all heartless for saying this :(Sorry Aylin..

Why? Because I feel like I am the only one answering, save myself. Of course I would save my love if I could, without getting killed myself. But if I die myself, I would not. It doesn't matter how much the person means to me. My own life is most important in my eyes.

Awh. You ain't heartless :P

People say they would die for their love, but when put on the spot, they would probably save themselves :x

Yes, i would probably take a bullt for the ones i love and hold dear to my heart.

I'm way to kind to be selfish like that.

Edited by Vicke

Heh no worries :3

But to be honest, I only got a couple things to live for, and I really value others more than myself, so I guess I'd save them either way ^.^

Heh no worries :3

But to be honest, I only got a couple things to live for, and I really value others more than myself, so I guess I'd save them either way ^.^

Much worries :(

Now people think I'm a heartless bastard..

dude your not a heartless bastard dude its kinda like life if you were really in the situation you would have to act fast and if you didnt well...you know but if you were you would have to think of a plan you might end up they dont die dude its not really like that if you loved them enough to save them you would

Much worries :(

Now people think I'm a heartless bastard..

Heh, no, it just means you value your life dearly, while most do rather "give their lifes for others" but when a situation like this shows up, most forget whatever they had said before ^.^

you're just honest :3

• Brohoof 1

yea what he said is right dont think your a heartless bastard

Heh, I'm actually a she :3

But ye, most people cant take the presure when it comes to times like this, they act wihtout thinking, but they're forgiven by others.

besides, Pinkazoid has no monetary value

i thin we already have a thread about this topic.

now for my answer..... NO!

i wouldn't exchange my life for the man or women i love because in not the kind person who would let something get to that kind of situation and that kind of situation would never happen ans even if it did i would try to make you both me and my lover survive.

now for a final point... DeadPool sucks

yea what he said is right dont think your a heartless bastard

Actually he is a she. And she is my girlfriend ^^

I don't hate you! I still like you.

At first I thought I would try to give a funny answer. But the more I think about my girlfriend, the more I know I would die for her.

Just recently we said the "L" word. Love. I'm got it bad, hook line and sinker. I would do anything for her. If I could give my life to save hers, I would not hesitate for a moment.

She is a geek, just like me. She's not into MLP, but she still watches Sponge Bob...and like me she's in her mid 20's. She puts up with my nuttiness, and I put up with hers. I've been thinking for setting money aside for a ring...just in case.

The answer is obvious for anyone who truly loves: Yes, We would give our lives. Its just a natural part of love.

As much as I love life now that I've gotten involed in all of this, I was conditioned for a long time to devalue myself, so self-preservation isn't a very powerful instinct in me.

There honestly isn't anybody I wouldn't be willing to die for. So it doesn't matter if it's somebody who means the world to me or if it's just a stranger whom I've never met.