Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Peachblossom's School Of Earth Pony And Pegasus Magic

Mushy Giant Friend

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/32474-peachblossoms-school-of-earth-and-pegasi-magic/

Starlight, the headmistress relaxed in her seat. She had spent all afternoon sending out separate letters to all of the new students that were enrolled in her school. She had already organised which teacher was doing what, so all she really had to do was wait a few months until the students to arrive.----Spearmint woke up, excited. It was the first day of the summer holidays! In September, she was going to be going to a whole new school too!Although it was the summer, she still had to do her everyday chores. She trotted downstairs and walked over to the pile of letters by the door. Although she never actually got any mail, it was a habit to look through the letters, in case one of them was addressed to her.Under three letters, she found a envelope with her name written on in green ink. She was surprised to see that a letter was actually addressed to her! She put it in her room to read after she gave her parents their letters.She read the letter, and saw that she was accepted into a strange school teaching earth ponies and pegasi magic? How unusual.

Mod's Edit: Missing OOC link.

Edited by Doggess Arylett

"Mom!! Mom!! Mom mom mom mom mom!!" Amber Vox shouted, as she rushed downstairs levitating a letter. She couldn't stand still, as usual. But this time she was overflowing with excitement, bouncing uncontrollably on the tip of her hooves. "Look!! Look!! I got the job!!" She put the letter on the table.

Since Amber turned eighteen, she had been trying desperately to find a job so she could help with the expenses. It was nothing very urgent, but she needed - she wanted to do the least she could to help her family. There is this school not very far away that teaches Earth Ponies and Pegasus magic with the use of magic wands. Amber applied for it as soon as she saw the vacancy for a transfiguration teacher. Well, altering the form of things had always been something fun she did when she was bored. She had no idea how to handle a wand though, but it shouldn't be hard at all. Or at least she thought. Nonetheless, she couldn't wait until the classes started. How fun it should be being a teacher!

• Brohoof 1

shade: hm.... the day of school... boring... it's probably going to be like flight school... same kind of ponies doing magic.... how swell...

shade rolls over back into her bed...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

her alarm clock goes of again....

shade: FINE..... il get going..... cant a pony ever get some sleep in the day...

she gets ready to go....

shade: maybe in alchemy class there will be a potion that will make me invisible.... but that would be a wast.... im already invisible to everypony....

Rainbow Spice wakes up! 'Wooo hooo' She screams. Her little sister Mid-night blues was shouting from down stairs about the commotion. Rainbow Spice ignored her like she normally does and flew down the stairs in a dash. She drank her rainbow juice and dashed out the door. 'Wow peachblossoms school of earth pony and pegasi magic this is going... to....be....EPIC!'

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thunderstorm collects all the contracts in the pile. 'Sigh' Soon thunderstorm thought to herself that she is going to be the most EPIC teacher by having fun lesson. Thunderstorm pastes a picture of the wonderbolts by her desk Sigh, its just my childhood dreams....'

Thunderstorm smiles at the poster, '1 more year, I will jojn the wonderbolts but for now I will make the most of my teaching career by being the....best....teacher.....EVER!' She smiled and then brushed her mane to the side and looked up. 'One day one day' Thunder storms cat Chica jumped on to her shoulder, they looked at each other and nodded....

Posted Image

As Spearmint read through the letter, she wondered where she was going to get half of these from, then she remembered hearing about a strange little marketplace called Diamond Alley. She pack the list of things that she needed to get in her saddlebag, along with most of her bits, and set off towards Diamond Alley.

(I thought I should mention that the four houses are: Leo, Anguis, Mellis and Aquila)

Stereo Heartbeat, wakes up as she usually does with at least 5 miniutes to catch the bus and not anytime to eat, "oh my gosh its my first day of school and i'm going to be late" i told myself knowing that in about a minute i'd be back to sleep but i knew today it had to be different so i got myself up and ready ate some toast provided by the sweetie company,(Bread so swee it'll make your bells ring) i knew it was a cheesy saying but i didn't mind today was the day i would learn magic and for a pegasi, i was excited and eager but still a little nervous.

post-8387-0-99985700-1348009625_thumb.png

"Sweetie get up or you'll be late on your first day to magic school." Silver Storm's mom shouted, her words effectively waking him up. "urgh" Silver moaned but then he realized the previous fact his eyes immediately opened "OH YEAH TIME TO LEARN SOME MAGIC!" Silver said with an outburst of energy. He was very excited to get into a school to do things he thought only unicorns could do. "This is going to be sweet" Silver said as he went down the stairs to meet his breakfast his mom had prepared for him.

Amber looked up at the enormous school, the various sculptures and the uncountable windows. Gee... Kinda old fashioned... How many rooms are in there? she thought, as she entered the place and let out a big yawn. Well, was it early. The routine of a teacher wouldn't be so easy, but luckily she knew that. Getting used to wake up even before the birds themselves would be a hard task, but she was willing to take the challange.

As Amber walked in, she was greeted by the biggest hall she had ever seen in her life. Huge chandeliers and different corridors and stairways were simply astonishing. Still not thinking straight due to the fatigue, she walked upstairs looking for the teacher's room. I can easily get lost in here... Do they have some kind of map? I hope so. She thought again, as she looked around trying to find her room among the thousand others. "Hellooo~? Can somepony come to my rescue, please?" She said out loudly, hoping for some other unfortunate worker to be there as well.

After eating a hurried breakfast Silver Storm grabbed his saddlebag his mom had arranged for him. It contained all the things he needed for the first day so he hurried along to the location of the school of magic. "WOW!" Silver said as he walked into the entrance which apparently didn't have any security or anything like that. "This school is amazingly big!" He thought to himself.

*After walking about aimlessly for 10 minutes*

"A little too big." he corrected himself before he could think about anything else Silver heard a voice nearby, Eager to find out its source. Silver dashed into what looked like a big hallway leading to thousands of rooms, And in the middle of it was another much older looking pony. "Umm hi." Silver said "Are you a teacher here?" he asked politely "Because i think im kinda lost here" he admitted.

As soon as Lark got the letter, he knew he might as well do something, and so he picked up anything he could find, and decided to finally pull some of his money out from the "savings" he kept just in case he needed some spare money; after all, he didn't need THAT much money considering he was out on my own. Next, he wondered to himself, Where is this Diamond Alley? I seem to remember a name like this... and the once-was list changed into a map, leading him exactly where he needed to go.As he entered Diamond Alley, he realized just how little he had. He saw all the other ponies around with full luggage carts and him with only a small backpack. So, this in mind, he decided to spend his first bit on getting that which he did not have, all of the books, all of the accessories for nonunicorn magic, and a few extra robes, knowing he'd probably lose a few pairs along the way. After buying all of the merchandise he needed, including a larger suitcase for easier packing, he decided to just see what was around as he walked through the town, his aqua backpack hanging off of his side, overflowing with books, and his suitcase filled to the brim with everything else he thought he might need.

Edited by anythingmasterz

@

Amber got a bit startled by the pony's approach. She turned around to see a blue pegasus who seemed to be as lost as herself. "Oh, hey there! Good to see someone else around, I was getting desperate!" She laughed, getting closer to the pegasus. "Yes, I am a teacher!" She said proudly, but then remembering about the small detail. "Heh... Um, I'm a new teacher, actually. Today's my first day and I don't know where the hay to go. This place is huge, isn't it?" She stopped for a second, staring blankly at the pegasus. "...Pardon my manners. I'm really tired, I hope you understand. I just need a cup of coffee though." Amber sighed silently, smiling warmly afterwards. "I'm Amber Vox! And if you are a student, I'll be your new transfiguration teacher!" She giggled.

Oh my oh my i would be late getting to school, i wish i was a faster flyer, uh well maybe i wont get in trouble, ya know maybe they'll be more lenient. My mind was scattered everywhere i was in lala land again, as such i didn't notice the mare in front of me well not for long, "WATCH OUTTTT" is all i heard when "Crash BOOM, Smack" ugh my head hurts i hope i didn't hit anyone,

On her way to the school... Shade was flying with all the stuff she needed in her sadlebag...

Flying high up with the school insight she swoops to the school with a thunderboom... Like a rainboom but black clouds and lightning...

Shade lands in the corte yard and thinks...

That will give me some reputation...

Starlight called all of the teachers, old and new, to her office.

"Here are all of your schedules of the classes you will be teaching." She said. She was an old mare, but she still had plenty of life left in her.

"I sincerely hope that you will teach my students well." She said, before she gestured for them to go out of her office.

---

After Spearmint had got all of her school items, she remembered that the letter had said she could bring a pet. She trotted into the nearest pet shop and had a look around. There were many cute and weird creatures. Instead of getting a very odd one, she chose a small tabby cat, which she had named Cosmo.

Later, she trotted to the train station, and caught the train to the school. It wasn't a very secretive school, but it wasn't too open either. It was snug and happy in the middle.

Spearmint was growing tired of the journey. She knew it wasn't the only train that ran to the school, so she hadn't seen anyone on board so far. She wished that she was a pegasus, so that she didn't have to take the dull train journey. She got one of the school books out of her bag and began to read it. It was quite interesting, and it passed the time, so Spearmint was happy.

"Transfiguration...." Silver said. "Isn't that turning things into other things are something?" He answered his own question.

"Wow that sounds awesome i cant wait till i can start learning that!" He said excitedly. "Oh yeah how could i forget my name is Silver Storm and i am a student here i got letter a few months ago so needless to say i was excited to come here." He said eagerly flapping his wings a little.

Thunderstorm dashed back from Miss Starlights teachers assembly thing into her teaching room.

Thunderstorm sat a her desk and tapped her hoof on the table, she turned around the picture of the wonderbolts and smiled; then she frowned and turned it away. "Not yet Thunder not yet" She laughed at the fact that she was talking to her self. She stroked her cat Chica. Chica meowed at the fact she was getting attention. Thunderstorm grabbed her wizard hat, cape, wand and spell book and placed them neatly on the desk. Chica ran around the room and made a very annoying purring sound. "CHICA!!!! Please stop its a lot of stress, I still love you though" Chica jumped into Thunderstorms lap. Chica looked up cutely. Then thunderstorm started stroking her again.... Thunderstorm opened her file. "Huh I will be managing Leo" She shrugged and kept stroking Chica. Suddunly Chica ran out the door. "CHICA!"

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Rainbowspice had arrived she looked at the massive old building "WOAH" She looked at the letter she got in the post, it say that she had been accepted into the group named Leo. She was about to place it back into her suitcase when suddenly a bat flew out. She didn't know if it was from the long journey, or just a conscience she looked at the letter again and it said that bats were aloud at the school. "I will call you hmmmm Metro yeah Metro that name is just coolness :D" Metro flew into Rainbowspice's mane and closed her eyes. Rainbow spice leaned on her mane to give extra warmth for a while and then strode into the gates. Suddenly a black skinny cat with bright emerald eyes ran past like a bolt of lightning. Rainbowspice shrugged and walked in but then a tall mare ran past like sonic boom. Rainbowspice thought to herself "This is going to be fun!!"

• Brohoof 1

meanwhile in the east side of ponyville a piercing scream tore through the ears of many passers bye "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"PLEASE MOM NO!" NONONONONONONOONOOOOOOOOOOO! Said a small purple pony. "yes yes yes!" her mom said "you must go to school electra"

"its not a school mom its a living hell, i heard that once a teacher got so mad at a student she turned her into a wart on another students face! WHATS EDUCATIONAL ABOUT THAT?" she replied. "too late 3 2.."her mom said "UH OH!"electra interupted POOF!

her mom was a pupil there herself and she had simply set her into the main building in less than a second sadly she never graduated, so she materialised her daughter 10 foot above ground level . "ouch"she said in a heap."you must be electra" a pony said "yeah how did you know?" she replied. "you're on fire"the pony said . "Not again..." she thought to herself . "Im rainbow spice " the pony said " i think that your the first person ive heard about.

p.s. yeah guys im freaking electra ok? B) now i am filling up the post cos its too short kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikikikdfhbvfdgthbvcdfghbvc

hfgudjidfhfgtyuhgftryhbgfrt6yuhjbgvfrtyuhjgbvftyuhjbvgftyhugvfgtyhujgftyuijhuygt6y7uhgvfdrtyhbvgfcrtyuhjnbvcftyujnbvgftyui hihi hi hi hi hi hihi hi h ih ih ih hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hihi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hello

"Ohh, a schedule!" She bounced once. "Thank you, mistress! It's a pleasure to be a teacher in here!" Amber smiled warmly, as she levitated the papers and skimmed through her schedule. She hardly noticed all the commotion around, being more interested to see how much work she would have. Hm... Alright... Seems good. Nothing out of what I was expecting! she smiled to herself, excited to start teaching. "Oh, by the way mistress... May I have a cup of coffee? I still kinda need to wake up."

---

Amber turned back to the blue pegasus she had just met. "That's right! Transfiguration! The most fun type of magic there is!" She laughed, as usual. "Oh! I'm excited to start too! How fun will it be! Won't it?" She bounced on the tip of her hooves. "Anyway, very nice to meet you, Silver Storm! I'll see you in class!" Amber giggled and turned away, looking around at the doors searching for the classroom she'd be taking first.

Lark didn't really care for flying, despite being a pegasus, and as such took the train to the school. As he looked for a place to sit where he could be in peace, he walked all the way to the back, taking a look at everything he saw so he'd know what to expect at this school. After all, he'd never gone to a school for earth pony and pegasus magic before and he had no clue what to expect. As he looked around, he saw very few ponies on board, and those that were were mostly sleeping. He saw one pony reading a book and stopped, almost asking what that pony was reading, but shook his head and kept moving along, I'm sure nopony would really want to be bothered when reading.., Lark thought as he took a seat in a vacated area.

(I already posted this! Did I forget to click 'post'? All well..)

Caneshine was sitting behind her desk, preparing today's lesson. 'I hope the students will like me and my lessons'. Caneshine thought while patting the small cages under her desk. They all contained eggs for the first lesson.'This will warm 'em up!' Caneshine thought, smiling of how she would become the most popular teacher around. Judging the list of teachers in the school, the competition might be too much too handle, but still. She would try to become pretty much famous around the students, after all, who doesn't like animals. Especially magical animals and to students of their age, it just can't be too hard!

Still, their was something that was hard, eventually, the students might be asking about her cutie mark. 'What do I do if they do?' Caneshine thought while covering her flank.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/caneshine-r1592

Edited by Claudia Smoles

While trotting through the corridor in search of her classroom, Amber noticed a brown unicorn in an empty classroom, placing a few animal cages under the desk. Amber couldn't keep her mouth shut due to the curiosity as usual. "Excuse me?... What are those? Oh! You must be the teacher that deals with animals and stuff! That's so cool!" She giggled. "Oh... Pardon my manners. I guess I'm still a tad tired." She sighed silently. "My name is Amber Vox, I'm the new transfiguration teacher. I need a little help finding my classroom though. Do you know where is this room located inside this maze?" Amber showed the another unicorn teacher her schedule with the room number.

Lark entered the massive building and the first thought he came up with was, It's even bigger on the inside than on the outside! Oh man... I'm gonna get lost so many times here.. And right he was, for he had no idea where to go as soon as he took his look around. He decided he might as well try and find his way around as he wandered throughout the corridors, eventually stumbling upon a nearly empty classroom with to ponies talking. Since they were talking and he didn't want to be rude, he simply waited outside, waiting for them to finish before asking for assistance. While listening to the conversation, he learned that the brown unicorn was in charge of the creatures and the other pony was the transfiguration teacher.

Silver Storm happily moved along happily after meeting the new transfiguration teacher. He was going through some of the things in his backpack and he realized he forgot his pet Owl 'Bullet'. "Oh no i was in such a hurry i forgot to bring him!" Silver thought to himself. He had to go all the way back home to get him because the letter did say they needed to bring their pets with them.

Silver was however surprised to meet his mom as he was exiting the building holding his pet owl with her "Forget something dear?" she said with a smug smile on her face. "Errr yeah, thanks mom." Silver said as Bullet flew over to hum and got on his back. "Have a nice day num num's" Silvers mom cooed at him. Silver couldn't help but blush at the embaressment his mom was causing him.

When Silver got back to the hallway he was previously at he sa another pony looking through a door........ Obviously eaves dropping on somepony. "Hey what are you doing?" Silver asked.

Yavolin came home one morning and fond some mail at his door addressed to him he began to think to himself."Will this is strange i usually don't get any mail from any pony". Yavolin picked up his mail and began to read it seems he has been invited to a school of some sorts.

• 2 years later...

The little earth filly came running by and skidded to a stop trying to prevent crashing into a group of ponies who were chatting. Managing to stop she checked all her things. Her Pet purple baby manticore riding on her back while she carried her plaid bag with her hair, a trick she learned from somepony.