Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Clouds in the wind

Trixies Apprentice L

Woah! This is amazing!

Rather simple? Well.... Yes, maybe! But is probably one of the best wallpapers i've seen so far!

But do you have a version without the name on the bottom right?

So replacing my Vinyl background with this!

Aww that's adorable AND beautiful, two in one! It looks absolutely stunning! I'm going to use this as my desktop background now. :D

thank you :)

Woah! This is amazing!

Rather simple? Well.... Yes, maybe! But is probably one of the best wallpapers i've seen so far!

But do you have a version without the name on the bottom right?

So replacing my Vinyl background with this!

Anything for you Vicke :PBefore I go ahead and post it any specific resolution you may want ? or 1920x1080 is ok ?

Well the disgn is quite simple XD Thank you nonethless though :P

thank you :)

Anything for you Vicke :PBefore I go ahead and post it any specific resolution you may want ? or 1920x1080 is ok ?

Well the disgn is quite simple XD Thank you nonethless though :P

The resolution is great. Only need to strech it out a little. Won't damage the quality.

Yeah, its simple. And i like that.

Simple ones are the best ones ;)

Yea I fugured it was bad it stood out too much so I changed it to a diffrent more abstract fond if you to thedirect link you will se

Ahh yes. Looks so much better now!

Even though i will stick to the one with no name at all!

Keep up the good work, Leoc!

*Gives a tight hug*

Amazing work, everything form the background to the mane flowing the breeze is perfect. One of the few pictures that has Fluttershy that actually makes me want to hug her more than Twi.

Amazing work, everything form the background to the mane flowing the breeze is perfect. One of the few pictures that has Fluttershy that actually makes me want to hug her more than Twi.

I feel special :)

Thanks for the good words :)

It quite the thing to want to say thank you but being unable too therfore being forced to post what I just posted now XD

• Brohoof 1

I'm really freakin' loving this wallpaper, it is quite simple, but that is what I like! And Fluttershy is just perfect in this, love her mane blowing in the wind :3

Great job!