Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Hearts and Hooves Gala RP

ParsoOfEquestria

Well he certainly is an odd pony. She thought to herself. "Um, yeah, are you all right Red? Do you have a concussion?" She looked over his red face with worry, "Your face is red, do you have a fever?" she asked. She gave him her hoof so that she could help him up from the floor. With her other hoof she felt his forehead to check for a fever, "Doesn't seem like you have a fever..."

Red could barely keep himself from losing it when her soft hoof gently touched his forhead, "n-no, I'm fine.....thanks...."

He got up carefully, trying not to make a scene and blushed, "I'm so sorry if I scared you, this happens alot. Usually on stage though....." Red admitted

"Oh all right..." She replied, "I was a bit startled truthfully. It isn't my fault is it? Why does that happen to you?" She moved her hoof away and gave him the whole mug of cider. She then ordered her own cider from the bartender and turned her full attention back to Red.

Red didn't know what to say.......maybe I should take another risk? why not.........

"well....truth be told.....I think you're absolutely beautiful," Red thought he was gonna die, "Maybe you'd like to.......um........go on a date sometime? I'd really like to get to know you better..."

That's it Red thought She's gonna slap you now

Red braced himself for impact

Artemisia's face blushed the brightest shade of red imaginable. She was...shocked...and happy.She grinned. "Yes! I would love to!" She replied giddily, then impulsively, she kissed his cheek. What has gotten into me? She asked herself, This is quite out of character for me...but wow! He asked me out!

Parso smiled at her compliment and hesitated a little bit when he was about to say his talent

"I...I have talent in the sport of skeet shooting, I'm good at what i do, I even competed for the Canterlympics"

'don't overdo it' his mind told him and he complied to his own command. he heard the music start at a steady pace

"the music is superb tonight"

he smiled as he reached across the table and offered her a hoof

"would you like to dance?"

Quilluison smiled. "This music is good so of course I would." She said, taking his hoof. Okay Quillusion don't mess this up, don't do anything wrong now. Shut up mind! She said now arguing with her own mind as she walked to the dance floor with Parso. She was really happy now, but insanely nervous as she had no idea how to dance.

Edited by Shadow Stalker

Red could have sworn he just got airborne as her lips made contact with his cheek. "Wait.....did I just hear you correctly?" He found himself saying, "You're not pulling a joke on me are you?"

Red got very worried, this had happened to him before, he'd ask a mare out, she'd say yes, then she'd either never show up, or she'd pull a terrible prank on him............

She giggled, "Why ofcourse you heard me correctly. I would also never play a joke like that on you." She smiled at him sweetly. She then thought "Oh! I'm not being too forward am I?" her eyes suddenly welled with worry and her face turned red. "You aren't pulling a joke on me either are you!?"

Red recognized his own feelings inside Artemisia's eyes, "No, I'm not," he stated simply, "I can tell you know why I asked that...."

He then took the biggest chance of the night, leaned in towards her, felt her mane with both of his hooves, then felt his lips touch hers.......

Artemisia was surprised by the sudden kiss, her eyes shot open wide. It took her a moment then she kissed him back. It was a moment of...bliss...it felt like they were in their own little world, everything else went quiet and it was just the two of them. She pulled back and blushed, "Wow..."

Red was surprised when he didn't blush, "Sorry......." he squeaked.......

"I've been wanting to try that all night.........I also want to say, you're absolutely beautiful"

Red had finally conveyed his feelings to her, now all he could do was hope she felt the same......though he feared, and prepared for, the worst

Artemisia smiled and looked into his eyes "I think you know how I feel...". She leaned forwards and planted a kiss on his lips. Beautiful He thinks I'm beautiful. The moment felt as if it lasted forever. "...Handsome." She hoped he got the message, she didn't think she could be much clearer.

Red felt like he had been blessed this very night, he had finally found himself a true special somepony. She was everything he could have asked for. This truly was the best night ever. "So, what are you doing this saturday?" He asked, "I'd love to show you around Canterlot...."

"I'd love to." she smiled. This gala was the most wonderful thing that had ever happened to her. She smiled and took his hoof. "Would you care to dance to this slow song Red?" She asked him. This was turning out to be the greatest night of her life. He was...her special somepony.

• Brohoof 1

Quilluison smiled. "This music is good so of course I would." She said, taking his hoof. Okay Quillusion don't mess this up, don't do anything wrong now. Shut up mind! She said now arguing with her own mind as she walked to the dance floor with Parso. She was really happy now, but insanely nervous as she had no idea how to dance.

parso felt that Quillusion was nervous

"unsure how to dance? here, I'll run you through some basic steps"

he took her hooves and started dancing at the same pace to the music. 'mum's dancing lessons are finally paying off' he said in his head, then focused on his dancing partner

"are you sure you've never danced before? this is fantastic"

he smiled as he gazed into her eyes once more

Sugar Rush just nodded and smiled accepting Solarwind's offer "Sure" she said as she continued trotting up next to his side. She tried to not look at him as she giggled a little to herself, she wiped the small grin off of her face before she looked back in front of her.

He gave Artemisia a long glance, then he hugged her, runnig his hooves through her mane. "I'd love to dance with you," he stated, "my special somepony...."

This was the greatest feeling of his life. He couldn't begin to describe it.......a song couldn't even properly convey his feelings of joy and euphoria right now.....

Artemisia enjoyed their embrace and stepped back, she led him towards the dance floor, and asked him "So special somepony...wow I love being able to say that...tell me more about you. Where are you from? What is your family like?" She asked and eextended her hoof out for him to hold as they danced the waltz playing.

Red blushed, "Well I was born and raised in Canterlot........I graduated from the Royal Music Academy just last year." He carefully avoided the question about his family.....too many painful memories, "What about you?"

He spun her occasionally and watched her dress flow.......

She spun and faced him again, " Well I was a little filly here but my family and I have been travelling since then, I have been all over equestria and beyond, I am quite suprised that I have still retained a canterlot accent. My father is a diplomat for the princesses when they are to busy to attend meetings and my mother is...well I don't know about my mom." She shook her head "I also have a younger brother, he attends school in Phillydelphia." She smiled as she thought fondly of her family, " And your family?" she pushed the topic.

Red slowed his pace a little bit........what was he to do? Revealing such tragedy to her would ruin this magical night........but he didn't want to be an ass to her.......he decided to keep dodging it.

"Phillydelphia? Always wanted to go there.......what's your brother studying?" He actually found he was genuinely curious about this....

Artemisia waas getting frustrated by his secrecy and avoidance of the subject, she sighed, and said to him "He is practically a little filly, he goes to the magic academy there, but we would like to transfer him to the school here if possible.". She tried once again to bring the topic around back to his family, "What about your family Red?"

after a few dips and spins, parso was still gazing at his dancing partner. 'she is everything I've looked for, smart, clever and beautiful' he thought as he leaned towards her until his muzzle was right next to her ear and whispered

"you're beautiful, Quillusion"

'oh sweet celestia, did i just say that? oh, i hope she doesnt mind'

after a few dips and spins, parso was still gazing at his dancing partner. 'she is everything I've looked for, smart, clever and beautiful' he thought as he leaned towards her until his muzzle was right next to her ear and whispered

"you're beautiful, Quillusion"

'oh sweet celestia, did i just say that? oh, i hope she doesnt mind'

He thinks I'm beautiful. Oh gosh, what do I say to this. "Thank you, your a pretty good looking stallion yourself." She said. And he was. Oh I hope I am doing the right thing, this is hard, no pony had called me beautiful before. Celestia what do I do, I've never done anything like this before.

(edited)

He thinks I'm beautiful. Oh gosh, what do I say to this. "Thank you, your a pretty good looking stallion yourself." She said. And he was. Oh I hope I am doing the right thing, this is hard, no pony had called me beautiful before. Celestia what do I do, I've never done anything like this before.

parso smiled at her comment, he could tell it was uncommon for her to be called beautiful, but it was true. he would never lie to a mare. he started running a hoof through her mane. 'hope I'm not coming off as fast' ran through his head, he really liked her, though he was new to the whole 'finding special somepony' thing. part of him wanted to hug her but the other part was telling him that it might be to early for that.

"can i get you a drink? on me of course"

he asked as they finished up their dance

(ooc: shouldnt be up this late XD off to bed for me)

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria