Beat Spark - my new OC

Motion Spark

I'm almost offended you didn't ask me for help... :{

Oh well. I digress.

The major problem I'm getting her is a vibe of "flat character". He's obsessed with fashion and doesn't give a flying horsefeather about manners when he doesn't feel like it. Basically, sort of like Rarity if she didn't care about people. He might be hard-working, but that's not really a redeeming quality. He just doesn't seem like a very nice person, and its hard to see anything that makes him a good-ish person.

The design is, as always, fantastic, but I feel like he could be so much more as a character.

Wow, he looks really good! I like the idea behind him and his colours match very well. Your cutie marks always look awesome too, I'm jealous! xD

it's funny that you mention the cutie marks, I'm always out of ideas when it comes to cutie marks creation XD

His story still needs more depth (I'm not very good at that) but this could be a nice start :) .

I'm almost offended you didn't ask me for help... :{

Oh well. I digress.

The major problem I'm getting her is a vibe of "flat character". He's obsessed with fashion and doesn't give a flying horsefeather about manners when he doesn't feel like it. Basically, sort of like Rarity if she didn't care about people. He might be hard-working, but that's not really a redeeming quality. He just doesn't seem like a very nice person, and its hard to see anything that makes him a good-ish person.

The design is, as always, fantastic, but I feel like he could be so much more as a character.

dude what? I pm'd you, and you never replied :( you abandoned me :(

his story is not finished lol, so I wouldn't rush things just yet but to have things clear, he's the total opposite of Hoity-Doity, he's not obsessed with fashion.

I take it that you didn't like him that much? :mellow: ..well, we can always discuss him, make sure to see your notifications next time. ;)

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!