Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I has to introduce mahself? :O

Bloderz

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Through a friend :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I actually didn't have much interest in the whole Brony thing until quite receantly... A friend of mine who wouldn't even talk to anyone that was a brony gave in and started watching the show, he loved it so much he just changed completely. I liked the way he changed and who he is now.. i just had to give it a go.. :)

I'm a College student studying Computers and Design, My hobbies are pretty much Gaming, (Such as Minecraft, L4D2, LoL and many other randoms) I play the Piano, and I draw... Alot.

xD

Errr.... I'm generally a lovely person (or atleast i try to be), The only time i'm ever really hostile is if you've previously done something to me or my friends. (I'm very protective of my friends/family)

Tadaaahhhh!

>.>

Welp... I have no idea what to say now :I

Hai!

and err...

Thanks for reading? :D

Bye!!!

<3

*Oh! I also said uptop that my favourite mane 6 pony is Applejack... Although i do actually like AppleJack and Fluttershy all the same... i couldn't pick two T.T*

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the board :3 Hope you enjoy yourself, have plenty of fun here posting ponies with the rest of us, and generally find your time here to be worthwhile. If you ever need any assistance, feel more than free to come and find me or one of the many other staffies. The Support Ticket system is the best way to get assistance on a specific forum issue, and can be found by clicking on your name in the top right of the site, clicking 'Client Area', and then going to 'Support'.

Hope to see you around~

Well hello there new comrade! I am Dimitri Hammer, self proclaimed coolest Communist/Bearded/Russian Fluttershy lover on the forums.

I welcome thee unto our beautiful forums. We're all super friendly here and you will definitely be accepted. Especially because you like Applejack, we need more people to love her.

College is fun yes?! I taught in college three years ago. Well if you ever need anything remember to ask anyone of us.

Dimitri out...

Thanks for the replies! :D I'll be sure to ask any questions if I have them!

And yes, College is fun Dimitri, Its kind of sucking the life out of me at the moment, But hey... What can ya do ;)

Again, Thanks you guys :)

xxx

• Brohoof 1

Allow me!

WELCOME!!!!! To the forums!(LIES THIS IS A SANDVICH NOT A FORUM) Glad to see a new face! I am a gamer myself. I live in the U.S though. Interesting to see people from different countrys!

I unfortunately have no artistic talent AT ALL. >_>, And don't worry that you couldn't chose. All of the mane 6 are pretty awesome in my opinion. I personally like fluttershy the most, but its hard for me not to! She's so shy and quiet like me. And shes also very cute :D.

Applejack is pretty awesome! Although I really hope in the next season she gets some more background information!

Anyways nice to meet you! Enjoy the forums! The community here is great and you will absolutely love it!

ENJOY :D