Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there! :pinkie:
I'm happy to say that MLPF emojis have held such a sentimental value with me and my memories on this platform with friends and happy memories for many years. :blush:

And now, we're expanding yet again! Because we've entered a new era and a new generation with new MLPF G5 emojis to welcome in the new content and discussions on the matter! 

image.png

Thanks to our lovely friend @CloudMistDragon, so far, we've got SEVEN new ones! If you know any friends interested in contributing more, let them know they are more than welcomed to have their wonderful artwork immortalized into more memories for our forum friends to enjoy!

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

If there are any other expression or suggestions, please drop them down below! Let's build and decorate this lovely community together <3 

• Brohoof 12

Moments ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Princess Silky 

Cool! I think they have this one on phones already. :P

As we speak, I'm resizing them so they are all symmetrical with the others <3 but they should all be exported soon enough. Let me know what you think or if you prefer them as they are now. My OC just wants them all to be the same size. :laugh:

6 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Those look awesome!  Hooray, new emotes! 

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you think so. I think @CloudMistDragonis very talented. :rarity:

Moments ago, Kujamih said:

...... Can we add more though?.

Likesketch-1682232700723.thumb.jpg.75305e32e16b02c4a6ee3ba0a5304a8a.jpg

Wooooow that one was from the hidden vault of "ERMAGURRR NUUUUUUU"

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Princess Silky said:

As we speak, I'm resizing them so they are all symmetrical with the others <3 but they should all be exported soon enough. Let me know what you think or if you prefer them as they are now. My OC just wants them all to be the same size. :laugh:

There's already a topic full of suggestions here and I'm too lazy to find my posts. 

• Brohoof 1

Will these replace ones that have been around for years or will those remain alongside the new ones?

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Will these replace ones that have been around for years or will those remain alongside the new ones?

No need to replace when we can simply expand. Check it out <3 another section in he emoji box. :Cool-shades:

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Waaaaait you mean to tell me we can't have them in various SQUISHED forms??? :worry:

4 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Waaaaait you mean to tell me we can't have them in various SQUISHED forms??? :worry:

Ohhhhhh pfftttt if that's what makes you guys happy - makes my life much easier! :laugh: Have at it! <3 @CloudMistDragon people love your artwork even more than my OCD ahahahah <3 congrats /)

7 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Your reaction when you thought they would all be the same size. :Angry-zip:

40 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Hi there! :pinkie:
I'm happy to say that MLPF emojis have held such a sentimental value with me and my memories on this platform with friends and happy memories for many years. :blush:

And now, we're expanding yet again! Because we've entered a new era and a new generation with new MLPF G5 emojis to welcome in the new content and discussions on the matter! 

image.png

Thanks to our lovely friend @CloudMistDragon, so far, we've got SEVEN new ones! If you know any friends interested in contributing more, let them know they are more than welcomed to have their wonderful artwork immortalized into more memories for our forum friends to enjoy!

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

If there are any other expression or suggestions, please drop them down below! Let's build and decorate this lovely community together <3 

I'm so happy! I'm using emojis aaaaaaaaall the time here so it's a pleasure to have some novelty! Now, I'll be using those aaaaaaaaaaaall the time! :Cool-shades:

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

I'm so happy! I'm using emojis aaaaaaaaall the time here so it's a pleasure to have some novelty! Now, I'll be using those aaaaaaaaaaaall the time! :Cool-shades:

What do you guys think about emojis directly from the movie in the form of -- SAME CIRCULAR emojis? :toldya: You know you want them... come on...

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Princess Silky said:

What do you guys think about emojis directly from the movie in the form of -- SAME CIRCULAR emojis? :toldya: You know you want them... come on...

3d..... Sure... Itd be nice if they moved too

1 minute ago, Aurora876 said:

Ayo HOUWLD UP--

G5 emojis?! Hmmm.

Cool! 

:PIPPIPHURRAY: Glad you think so! We're still keeping our classical MLPF ones! Those will always be dear to my heart. :toldya: So don't get angry.  :Angry-zip: