Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Looking for someone to rp with in Fallout Equestria

dragon4111

I've had an idea for a Fallout Equestria rp for awhile now but I want to see what peoples opinions are on it.

here's a wiki for those who don't fully know what i'm talking about

http://falloutequest..._Equestria_Wiki

Well what if the Courier from Fallout New Vegas came to post apocolyptic Equestria by accident . The accident I mentioned is the think tank's transportalponder((try saying that 5x's fast)) had a malfunction in it. so here is a cyber pony aka the courier confused but still able to survive. i said cyber pony because think about it he had his brain,spine, and heart removed and replaced. So he finds lil pip's group or Blackjack's group and decides to watch over them to see if they can help him around. plus I like the idea of cyber ponies you know. and he get's to keep his fingers.

Edited by dragon4111

well, i do enjoy a game of New Vegas from time-to-time so ponys + fallout = good, if you ever need any help, ask me and I'll surely help out

Yeah you see I have this idea that I think is probably idiotic but god idea for a rp wanna hear it.

Yeah you see I have this idea that I think is probably idiotic but god idea for a rp wanna hear it.

no idea is idiotic, some just need a little more detail in it, but lets hear it. cant be as bad as some of the ideas I made Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

Well what if the Courier from Fallout New Vegas came to post apocolyptic Equestria by accident . The accident I mentioned is the think tank's transportalponder((try saying that 5x's fast)) had a malfunction in it. so here is a cyber pony aka the courier confused but still able to survive. i said cyber pony because think about it he had his brain,spine, and heart removed and replaced. So he finds lil pip's group or Blackjack's group and decides to watch over them to see if they can help him around. plus I like the idea of cyber ponies you know. and he get's to keep his fingers.

hmm I'd probably comprehend some of that if i read the fanfics, but i do like the idea, you're taking it after old world blues. one thing that bothered me was the fingers XD if i know FO:E enough, those ponies dont have fingers

I'm also talking about project horizons which the ponies would have fingers on top of it here want a link to the fallout equestria wiki?

also the other dlcs lonesome road, Dead Money, and Honest Hearts