Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Now Taking Drawing Requests (free)

PonyEcho

WOW, man! You've come a long way in just a few drawings :blink:

Please don't stop! I love checking out this thread to see what you've been up to!

One thing I must ask... how do you make your drawings look so clean? It's bloody awesome...

thanks :) i din't thing this thread will be closed for too long I just want to work on an other drawing project, whick is pretty much the same thing as this, but I'll be crossing OCs with Lanterns to create the Pony Lantern core.

as for how i get my picture so clean its mainly the stages of how I draw.

its a 2 to 3 stage process, but all i do is just draw with a light pencil first to get a draft idea out there then i used a used a normal pencil to just get the outline right, then i rub it all out to either work on the outline and other details with a darker pencil or use color but that mainly so it doesn't show up blurry when I take the picture on my phone.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i ask how you get the leg poses correct? That's my bane half the time...

Excellent work again, mate ;)

If you want anymore work after your project, feel free to PM me and there's something you can do for the RP. Up to you totally, just putting it out there to you ;)

with the legs I just go though trial and error until I find what I like but most times now i'll go to some of my older drawings and use them as reference but i'll say that most of the leg i draw aren't rely correct because of my biggest flaw the body of the pony with i still cant get right for standerd side shots.

as for the FoE RP. Just shot some ideas my way and i'll give them a shot

Amity's engagement.bmp

This is my OC's. The one to focus on is the one on the right, He's called Sunlight. I have to add more characters to post this, ugh! 27, lol random number.

ok

could you tell me what his cutiemark is i can't quite make it out, also would you like your pony to be crossed with any superhero?

ok

could you tell me what his cutiemark is i can't quite make it out, also would you like your pony to be crossed with any superhero?

His cutie mark is the sun with a slight layer of darkness. NO, he's not a superhero or to be crossed with anyone at all. extra words.

His cutie mark is the sun with a slight layer of darkness. NO, he's not a superhero or to be crossed with anyone at all. extra words.

ok so you don't want a bonus drawing just you OC

done.

post-6033-0-77604400-1350501591_thumb.jpg

i kinda had to redo the cuite mark because i though the black spot was a bomb

hhmm you know what i may with hold my big-ish Project to make an Pony Lantern Core or incorporate it here.

@@megalink55,

Finished

post-6033-0-55248900-1350481027_thumb.jpg

post-6033-0-62895000-1350481036_thumb.jpg

what do you think?

omg thank you that looks amazing! Can't believe you took time to make two! <3

did any names come to mind when you where drawing it?

Thanks again! :D

Edited by megalink55

omg thank you that looks amazing! Can't believe you took time to make two! <3

did any names come to mind when you where drawing it?

Thanks again! :D

Yeah two names came to mind mainly due to the cutie mark, Drizzle and Rain Drop i personaly prefer Drizzle and i may redo the second drawing and maybe even the first because i kinda made some mistakes also if you would like i can cross you OC with any Superhero or Villain as a bonus (stated in my first post here)

Yeah two names came to mind mainly due to the cutie mark, Drizzle and Rain Drop i personaly prefer Drizzle and i may redo the second drawing and maybe even the first because i kinda made some mistakes also if you would like i can cross you OC with any Superhero or Villain as a bonus (stated in my first post here)

Those are pretty sweet names, and if ya want, maybe do a cross with green lantern? :D

well it doesn't need to be green lantern, just whatever you think would suit it

Edited by megalink55

ok so you don't want a bonus drawing just you OC

done.

post-6033-0-77604400-1350501591_thumb.jpg

i kinda had to redo the cuite mark because i though the black spot was a bomb

It's cute, but yeah... you have to work on his cutie mark there. Don't worry about it. I have to also work on him when I get the chance. :) Random

Those are pretty sweet names, and if ya want, maybe do a cross with green lantern? :D

well it doesn't need to be green lantern, just whatever you think would suit it

welcome to the Sinestro core :)

post-6033-0-29042000-1350505251_thumb.jpg

i decided to make you pony a Yellow lantern because well Berry Pies OC is a green lantern and i may make my OC a red lantern and I kinda want to go full spectrum

I can't draw to save my life. Could I give a description of my OC. I did that pony name generator and pony generator and I really want it.

A silly, mistrustful pony who loves mystery novels and is always willing to lend a helping hoof. This pony has a magenta coat, a lime green mane, lime green eyes, and an emerald Cutie Mark.

Thanks again.

I can't draw to save my life. Could I give a description of my OC. I did that pony name generator and pony generator and I really want it.

A silly, mistrustful pony who loves mystery novels and is always willing to lend a helping hoof. This pony has a magenta coat, a lime green mane, lime green eyes, and an emerald Cutie Mark.

Thanks again.

i kinda need something visual (so i can get the mane and shape right) like a pic from pony generator, if you could create you pony there then post it here it will make my job easier

Hey, I have no idea about OC's and you are kind enough to draw one for me. Make it however you think would be best. If I could get a picture I would, but I don't know how

(P.S He's a Stallion)

Ok here is what you do, go to Pony generator and make the pony you would like me to draw. Than save the picture and post it here.

You do this by going to Upload files + more reply options (which is under were you type the post), once your there just attach the picture and add it to the post.

hopefully this helps you, it took me a few days to find it all out when i first joined and since i haven't met you before

throws confetti Welcome! throws confetti (its just something i do rather then look for you're thread in the welcoming plaza)

Here you go. At least you have a pony to work with. And this is the only pony image generator I found that gave images. I hope you can work with this

well its not rely much but i've given it my best

post-6033-0-38491100-1350509505_thumb.jpg

what do you think? if you like that design idea i'll do some more work and get some oses done before working on a super pony cross.

but that will all be tomorrow cos i now need sleep or at least moving from from my pc to my xbox

Would you consider drawing my oc? Her mane is a turqoise-green color and her eyes are purple. Her head hair band is a reddish color, her tail hair band is a yellow-gold with a red strip around its middle, and her coat is white. I don't mind whether you color it or not, as the effort is much appreciated. :) Thank you!

post-3903-0-89335600-1350510547_thumb.png

@,

i've done another drawing of you're OC

post-6033-0-89004000-1350584943_thumb.jpg

also you still have you're bonus drawing were i cross you pony with a superhero or villain, let me know if you want one doing. :)

@@StingeMuffin,

post-6033-0-68868800-1350585020_thumb.jpg

this is kinda unfinished i just would like to know at her cutie mark is so i can add it.

and same as with WB would you like you pony to be crossed with a superhero?

@@StingeMuffin,

post-6033-0-68868800-1350585020_thumb.jpg

this is kinda unfinished i just would like to know at her cutie mark is so i can add it.

and same as with WB would you like you pony to be crossed with a superhero?

That's alright, she doesn't have a cutie mark, and I'm not into superheroes.

I think she looks absolutely perfect! I can't express how much I like how you drew her; it's just beautiful! Thank you so very much! :wub:

That's alright, she doesn't have a cutie mark, and I'm not into superheroes.

I think she looks absolutely perfect! I can't express how much I like how you drew her; it's just beautiful! Thank you so very much! :wub:

here is the second picture, i would have PMed it you but you can attatch thong to messages and i don't rarely use my Deviantart to link things (or use it at all )

post-6033-0-38473200-1350593855_thumb.jpg

here is the second picture, i would have PMed it you but you can attatch thong to messages and i don't rarely use my Deviantart to link things (or use it at all )

post-6033-0-38473200-1350593855_thumb.jpg

Ouch, that looks like it really hurts, enough to make her cry! D: I guess she'll have to keep practicing her trot if she doesn't want to keep stepping on her hair.

Thanks again for drawing my character. Both of your drawings have been great. :)

(edited)

hhhmmm no new requests :(

oh well i'll be redrawing some OC's and i'll continue to pump out drawings, now who OC should i re-draw.... EVERYONES's

@@Flaret,

post-6033-0-43801400-1350677950_thumb.jpg

I decided to redraw your OC playing video games i was going to ad more may be another OC play with out, but the pain in my shoulder has returned to I just touched it up a bit instead.

Edited by PonyEcho