Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to draw ponies?

NozY

Hello everypony.I really like to draw ponies.And I really want to draw a pony and post it on Deviantart.But I don't know which program I have to use.Any Ideas ? :)

Hello everypony.I really like to draw ponies.And I really want to draw a pony and post it on Deviantart.But I don't know which program I have to use.Any Ideas ? :)

(I'm sorry if you get offended by my explanation in any way, i tend to do that sometimes...)

Well, it depends on what you want to draw :).

The actual show style is made in Adobe Flash and isn't for free. But there's a lot of other similar softwares that are free of use!

example is Inkscape, http://inkscape.org/

The style is called Vector Art. (Look it up if you don't know what it is :) )

---

Else you can just use Photoshop, Paint Tool Sai or Gimp. These are softwares used to draw bitmap drawings. (Look it up as well :) )

Or, you can scan your drawings on a paper, and submit them on deviantART as well.

----

basically you can submit anything... with camera it is often hard to see what you drew though... I'd recommend getting a scanner, or some free software for computer.

Hope i wasn't too confusing ^^;

Just downloaded paint tool sai.Thank you :).I'll watch some tutorials now and I will try to draw Fluttershy and post it on deviantART.Thanks Again. :)

No problem! I use Paint tool Sai myself! Converted from Photoshop haha.

I'd like to see it when it's done if you don't mind! But please, do take your time! ^^