private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

"Now I haven't always been this fabulous show pony you see before you. No I was homeless and an orphan if it wasn't for a kindly old gentlestallion well you get the picture. Well when I went out into the world I did it my way" Draco said as he began to sing his last song for the night. As he sang he stood tall.

• Brohoof 1

After coming back from the cafeteria, Percussive Force decided to head back upstairs to his room. "Aw, man, the grubs dere is good! Finally bloody glad I had a decent meal there! The other buckin' colleges don't know gourmet if it hit them in the face!"

As he went back upstairs, he happened to oversee Lovely talking with one of the stallions. He wasn't sure whether to jump in or not, but as soon as he reached the top step, the floor was wet. He slipped many a time, and fell down the current flight, hitting the previous floor's bottom. He yelled out so many curses, sailor ponies would be offended.

• Brohoof 2

Star Keeper was surprised when he discovered that there where over thirty different swear words that he didn't know about till today. He slung his saddle bags back on and went to help him up. He was planning to leave undetected, but at least this guy didn't know him.

"Sorry, did you need a hoof?" Star Keeper extended his foreleg out for him, unsure whether it was his place to help.

• Brohoof 2

He winced as he got back up to his hooves with the new pony's help. "Ah.... Thank you, colt. I swear, this college may have good food, but they don't give a damn about safety or any of that shyt. Anyways, never seen yah before. So, I'm assumin' you're also a student. I'm Percussive Force."

He extended a hoof to him. "And you?"

• Brohoof 2

He didn't expect such a reception from such a gruff looking stallion. He played along, helping him up and answering his questions "Heh, I'm Star Keeper. Let's just say I was a student. I don't plan on spending another day here." Star adjusted his brown scarf and looked back towards the exit. "Anyway, I should be going before anypony sees me. It was good to meet you Mr Force."

• Brohoof 2

Mr. Force? That was a new one. He hadn't heard a pony call him that since his last college. But what did he mean by 'no longer a student'?

"Whoa, whoa, wait a bloody sec. "Not a student"? And why are ya leaving, if ya don't mind me askin'? Something bad happened here or something that I'm not aware about? 'Cause I saw some police ponies a few floors up, talkin' about some mare who reported horrible incidents..."

• Brohoof 2

"If you don't mind me saying, I just met you. It's not like I'm going to divulge all of the nights events to a stranger." Well, what did he have to lose. Might as well. "Alright, fine then. Have it your way."

"Basically me and my Marefriend managed to piss off some pretty high end ponies who attend this school. We didn't mean to, it just happened. So anyway they wanted revenge it seems, and my room mate was more than happy to let slip where we were. They found us, held us down, and... well actually I don't know. All I remember was being forced to swallow some kind of substance, but what happened to her, I'm not sure. It's complicated, but I have to go before I make things worse."

• Brohoof 2

"So, I'm guessing by 'substance', they made you choke down a drug, and your body couldn't handle it. Same shyt used tah happen tah me back at my first college. I was always the bullied one..." It was like at that moment, the gruff in his voice started fading away, none of his words were slurred or said in some weird way.

"It had gotten to where I had to transfer colleges. Trust me, trying to remove yourself is some tough stuff to go through, and it will stain your resume right through. I've already had to switch from one just a few days ago, and that process was long and terrible. Once you're stuck in a college, you're most likely there until you're forced out by the dean. So, good luck getting out."

• Brohoof 2

Spark closed his eyes to take in the full effect of the song the sounds filled his head and lifted his spirits a little. He sipped his drink a bit more letting the cool liquid slide cool his insides. He opened his eyes to watch his friend once again taking a moment to adjust to the lights.

• Brohoof 1

"My resume is hard to stain at this point. Sure I've made some poor decisions but I have full confidence I can pull myself out of it. I have a job still waiting for me at home." Star Keeper moved to the stairs and was ready to leave. "Thanks anyway. I know you're only trying to help." And with that he was gone, trotting off down the stairway and out the door. "Well, let's find the train station then."

• Brohoof 2

Spark closed his eyes to take in the full effect of the song the sounds filled his head and lifted his spirits a little. He sipped his drink a bit more letting the cool liquid slide cool his insides. He opened his eyes to watch his friend once again taking a moment to adjust to the lights.

Draco bowed as he got off the stage "So what did you think of the show Spark hmm?" Draco asked as he looked at his new roommate "Not many ponies like the genre I sing but eh I sing because it's fun. It does bring in good money," Draco said once more as he looked at the ponies that came onto the stage "Oh these ponies again why don't they learn that this isn't one of their rave clubs" Draco said. The crowd threw tomatos at the ravers who fakes being classy and swingers. "Oh that's gotta hurt"
  • Brohoof 1

"Draco that was awesome do you do this every night?" Sparks ear twitched as he watched the ponies driven off the stage. they were pelted by tomatoes"Wait come to think of it where did the tomatoes come from?" asked Spark wincing as one of the ponies was smacked in the eye with a tomato.

• Brohoof 1

"Yes I do this every night oh and my day job is being a courier. So if you need a pony to deliver to your special somepony. You've got the right pony for the job. And honestly I don't know I hope I never meet anypony that can matrialise out of thin air (Pinkie Pie) or pull something out of a tree" Draco said slightly then once again said "I'm just glad they like the swing genre" Draco winced when he saw a pony get hit in the daddy bags. "Oh that's gonna sting for awhile. and if I'm not mistaken that was a magically thrown which makes the tomato go faster. Poor bastard "Draco said as his scottish accent slip through.

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

"Oh yeah that had to hurt lets get outta here before a mob starts... I've seen to many of these end bad." Spark started backing towards the door. Flash backs of angry mobs tipping Carriages and burning buildings the wailing of police sirens and tear gas popped back into his head. He shuddered from the memories.

• Brohoof 1

"Calm down watch" Draco said as the ponies quickly left and the crowd began to get rowdy. A nice entertainer mare came onto the stage. Draco smiled as he knew what song was going to play but then his eyes widen. The mare began to sing as she flirted with the crowd. Draco mouth dropped open "Okay this song is new," Draco gulpped slightly as he watched as she danced to the beat of the song sexily. His wings went rigged as a stone and straight as an arrow. (heh guess what that is)

• Brohoof 1

Spark jumped back narrowly avoiding the (you know what) "Whoa man calm down you might poke someponies eye out with that?" Spark trotted to the front of Draco and waved a hoof in front of his face. "Hellloooo Equesrtria to Draco come in Draco!!" Spark turned to the stage and saw what made his friend so excited.

• Brohoof 1

Draco tried to speak but his brain was fried. "uh I uh wha.." Draco couldn't speak acouple simple words because he was speechless. He shook his head "Wow that was I mean just wow Bob has to have her more often" Draco said as he looked behind his and his eyes widen. "Oh my uh yeah sorry about that Sparks" Draco said with an embarassed tone.

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah yeah its fine, but NOPONY I REPEAT NOPONY is to ever know about this okay!?" He looked up at the stage the mare still singing, "You really like her huh? I don't blame yah if I had wings...whew don't wanna even think about it! Why don't you go and talk to her huh? Go get to know her, uhh who ever she is. Whats her name again?"

• Brohoof 1

Star Keeper walked into the club without drawing attention to himself. The bouncer did threaten to have his tossed out but he was more than capable of reasoning with him. Star needed a drink, something just to clear his head for the next part of the journey. He trotted up to the bar and ordered himself a hard cider, setting himself down on one of the stools. Resting his head against his foreleg, Star continued to wallow in self pity.

'You sir are a coward. You really think this is your only option? You're just going to run away from the issue like every other time?'

"Yes, yes and yes. Any more questions? Good, now shut up.'

• Brohoof 2

"Yeah yeah its fine, but NOPONY I REPEAT NOPONY is to ever know about this okay!?" He looked up at the stage the mare still singing, "You really like her huh? I don't blame yah if I had wings...whew don't wanna even think about it! Why don't you go and talk to her huh? Go get to know her, uhh who ever she is. Whats her name again?"

"Nope she doesn't play for this team she plays for the other team. you know she likes donuts instead of sasuages. So trust me that is a good way for me to get myself knocked out. And it's Kira her name is Kira she has one of the meanest kicks in Canterlot" Draco said as he chuckled "On the courier's code I promise not to tell a soul," Draco said swearing.
  • Brohoof 1

"Doughnuts instead of sausages huh. I'm sorry bro if it were the other way around there's no way she could resist your "swag" Yah know? Ahh well don't cry over spilled milk right? So you wanna hit the bar or go home? I'm fine with either its your call big man!" Spark nods to the bar then to the door indicating the choices.

• Brohoof 1

"Meh there are plenty of fish in the sea. Anyway I recommend you stick with me because the aristocrats that run this school can get away with murder if that is even possible so trust me. it'll be easier to stick with the guy that knows how to keep concealed with in the shadows. Plus I can picklocks so that I can pull some pranks," Draco said with a smiled.

• Brohoof 1

Star Keeper had thrown back his forth cider by now. He was past the point of tipsy and was boarder line drunk. He looked across to see Draco talking to some pony he didn't know. Meh, he was kinda cute.

'So, you admit that you're bi-curious.'

'Shut up, brain. I don't need your impute.'

'I just hope you remember that one colt in Manehattan where you-'

'I said shut up!'

Star Keeper trotted over to Draco and his friend, barley keeping his balance as he stumbled across the floor. "Hello Draco, thanks for the whole hic, you know, hospital thin. As you can see I am the image f physical hic health." He turned to the other pony looking at him. "Who is your friend? Is he single?"

'You are drunk, man. Go home.'

'Party pooper.'

• Brohoof 2

"Man your my first friend here! Don't think that I'll stray a way like a lost puppy. I'm way more loyal than that! I'm...I'm like a...a hmmmmm I don't know what I'm more loyal than! Probably cause nothing is more loyal than me! But any ways you never answered my questiooon ber or home my friend?

• Brohoof 1

Draco chuckled and said "This is a bar too you know and hello to you too Star Keeper and I can see your as drunk a lemur with a milipede(sp?). And this is Spark Spark meet the resident pity party of 1 Star Keeper" Draco said as he laughed then he noticed Star Keeper's saddlebags his voice became cold as he said "So that's it your going to run away when Rockshire needs you the most. Is that it your a damnable coward," Draco said as he ordered some hard cider for himself and for Spark.

• Brohoof 1