private Canterlot College : Dorm Life

Shankveld

Rockshire was still looking around, seeing that there were ponies drinking the punch by the second. This wasn't good. Star is a dead pony. Upon reaching that thought, another pony had walked up to her and asked if she was all right. She looked up to him.

"Yeah, I'm--"

All of a sudden, she started to feel weird... Like, her mind was set on something... Some pony... And it wasn't Star... She stared into the other stallion's eyes, grinning.

"Oh, I'm all right... What's your name?", she asked, with a bit of a playful tone.

• Brohoof 4

Rockshire was still looking around, seeing that there were ponies drinking the punch by the second. This wasn't good. Star is a dead pony. Upon reaching that thought, another pony had walked up to her and asked if she was all right. She looked up to him.

"Yeah, I'm--"

All of a sudden, she started to feel weird... Like, her mind was set on something... Some pony... And it wasn't Star... She stared into the other stallion's eyes, grinning.

"Oh, I'm all right... What's your name?", she asked, with a bit of a playful tone.

"Why is she grinning? Is my uniform messed up? Well I didn't really have it steam pressed like the others. No, this is something else but I can't place my hoof on it. Either way, i'm getting a bad feeling in my bones." He thought to himself as he was puzzled with Rockshires' question. "D-Dogboots." Was all he could reply to her. "It makes a little sense why she would ask. I mean afterall I did help convince her boyfriend to stay at the college. Maybe she wants to thank me? Maybe. Still don't know for sure though." He thought to himself as he was already beginning to feel uneasy. Dogboots was used to dealing with bad situations but none like this.

• Brohoof 2

Nightfall looked around. No, he would go to the dance. It would be embarrassing to go alone, but if Eris was there, maybe he could prove himself to stick up to him. He got into his best clothes that he had and teleported to the dance entrance.

"Right... both of them are here... and right by the punch... brilliant. I'm going to have to go by them to get some. Thank Celestia for magic."

He prepared a cup as he walked over calmly, trying to seem casual as if he hadn't seen Obsidian and Vinyl standing there already. He did get really close, half hoping they wouldn't really notice them, but half hoping they would so he could ask for forgiveness and forgive them as well...

• Brohoof 2

Vinyl and Obsidian had both had their cup of punch. Nightfall came up to the punch bowl at around the time the potion kicked in for them. They turned to notice him and something clicked in their heads. They walked up close to him with sultry smiles. Vinyl put a hoof on his chest and spoke first. "Hello there, handsome."

((I updated Vinyl's character page.))

• Brohoof 1

He was about to drink his punch when they came up. It was a sudden "change of heart..." nearly too sudden. He almost stepped back.

"Hello, ladies."

No, he wouldn't mention it. Maybe this was a chance at love for him. He couldn't give this up. He grinned at both of them.

"Why is she grinning? Is my uniform messed up? Well I didn't really have it steam pressed like the others. No, this is something else but I can't place my hoof on it. Either way, i'm getting a bad feeling in my bones." He thought to himself as he was puzzled with Rockshires' question. "D-Dogboots." Was all he could reply to her. "It makes a little sense why she would ask. I mean afterall I did help convince her boyfriend to stay at the college. Maybe she wants to thank me? Maybe. Still don't know for sure though." He thought to himself as he was already beginning to feel uneasy. Dogboots was used to dealing with bad situations but none like this.

"Dogboots, hmm? What a handsome and wonderful name for a handsome and wonderful stallion...", Rockshire said, as she got up and started circling Dogboots, grinning even more. The potion was already hitting her hard enough...

Percussive sat alone, staring at the door, waiting for Lovely to show. He didn't care about the others at all... He just wanted to be with Lovely, and that's it.

• Brohoof 2

"Spiked? I don't know about that." She drank a little. "I mean it tastes a little off but I don't know if I would go far as to say spiked."

She saw Vinyl's expression changed as she looked over at Nightfall. Was that a...sultry look?!

"What the hell Vinyl! You didn't even like him earl....ier...." she trailed off as she looked at him at the same time the potion kicked in.

"Oh my...you're right..he is handsome. Hello there Nightfall"

• Brohoof 3

"Dogboots, hmm? What a handsome and wonderful name for a handsome and wonderful stallion...", Rockshire said, as she got up and started circling Dogboots, grinning even more. The potion was already hitting her hard enough...

Percussive sat alone, staring at the door, waiting for Lovely to show. He didn't care about the others at all... He just wanted to be with Lovely, and that's it.

A war siren was going off in Dogboots' head. "Last I checked i'm far from handsome and way below wonderful. This is definitely not Rockshire! Something is going on. Think Dogboots! Let's see the punch was spiked by Star Keeper and he mentioned symptoms. Was the drug some kind of mood changing drug? I'm not aware of any that has the effects that Rockshire is experie- WAIT! It couldn't be, could it? There's no way that Star could get his hands on stuff like that." He thought to himself as he was beginning to piece together what had happened but he couldn't confirm it himself. "What's wrong with you?" He asked to Rockshire as she continued to circle him like a vulture waiting for its food.

(OOC: What's going on in his head.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNJSALehmxc

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

"There's nothing wrong with me. I'm feeling fine...", Rockshire replied, as she stopped her circling, right in front of Dogboots again. "Aren't you getting hot in that bulky uniform? Wouldn't you wish to take it off for once and enjoy some life?"

She got up closer to Dogboots, nearly touching him. "Don't you?", she whispered into his ear, exhaling a little, seeing if he would get aroused.

• Brohoof 2

"Dammit, chills are going down my spine like crazy. Yet, i'm- NO! She's making it difficult for me to think. I have to keep a calm head but it's too damn difficult to do that when she's acting like this. I need a plan, but what? What in the name of Celestia is taking Star so long? He can't tip the punch bowl over? What if I told her to fight it? No. That won't work anyways. If it's indeed a love potion then I need to keep her away from me for uhhh how long was it again? an hour? I don't have that much time. I could knock her out but I can't do that. It would upset Star and i'd be the one in the joint rather than Eris. Dammit, i'm in check and I need to get out!" He continued to think before hearing Rockshires' request to take off the uniform. "The uniform stays on no matter what and the same goes for the boots." He said with a bit of a serious tone. Regardless of whether he was in his security uniform or his original uniform he would never take it off. He didn't want anypony seeing the scars and burns that riddled his body. He couldn't even imagine what would be worse though. The mare being disgusted at the sight of him or the pity that they would have for him. Either way it was something he wanted to avoid at all times. It was one of the main reasons he never got into relationships in the first place. That and he didn't deem them worth going into until he saw the other students such as Star and Rockshire, Parso and Cherished. It might've changed his mind but it would be the worst time and place to do it at.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1

"Spiked? I don't know about that." She drank a little. "I mean it tastes a little off but I don't know if I would go far as to say spiked."

She saw Vinyl's expression changed as she looked over at Nightfall. Was that a...sultry look?!

"What the hell Vinyl! You didn't even like him earl....ier...." she trailed off as she looked at him at the same time the potion kicked in.

"Oh my...you're right..he is handsome. Hello there Nightfall"

He noticed now both of them looked like they wanted him. Should he- no, no, no!

"I can't back out now, nor will I!"

"Both of you look really fine tonight."

He hadn't taken a sip of his punch yet. In fact, he decided he wasn't really thirsty right now. He would wait until later to grab a drink. Right now, he had two mares talking to him, and they both seemed to like him a lot.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, he's playing hard to get... Well, let's see if he could handle THIS....

Without any warning, Rockshire went and kissed Dogboots on the lips, immediately giggling afterwards. "Did you enjoy that? Because there's a LOT more that I can do than just a silly little kiss...", she said, a seductive tone coming into her voice.

• Brohoof 2

"Oh bugger. Sorry Nightfall, I promise to sort that out later." Star Keeper was beside the punch bowl, now to dispose of it. He quickly seized it in two hooves and tossed it out the open window. "And stay out! There, crisis averted. Well... mostly."

Turning back to the dance he could plainly see that most of the guests weren't really that interested in the dancing. In fact everything was a bit of a mess. "Dogboots, how's everything here? Oh Rockshire, you're looking more sly than usual. Um, hello, Shire. Right here." She didn't really seem that interested in what he had to say unsurprisingly.

"Oh bugger. My bad."

• Brohoof 2

Dogboots was shocked at what had just happened that it was at the point that he barely heard what she said after she kissed him. "D-Did that just happen? No! this cannot be real. I must be knocked out from having my ass kicked. There is no way that happened. Dammit, its getting really difficult to control myself. Why? Why is this happening to me. Why her out of all the mares? Why did she have to be my first kiss? My lack of relationship knowledge should be helping me but it's just making things worse and the situation is going to get even more worse if I don't get out of this. I only got one idea but the odds of it working are incredibly small and it all rides on whether she's got a strong will. Which let's face it, doesn't look like she does. If it doesn't work then i'm boned both figuratively and literally. I have no idea how strong that potion is. She might've only had a small portion of the potion with the punch so it might increase the odds a little." He thought as he tried to regain what little control he had left in him. He suddenly bolted out the auditorium not even noticing Star Keeper was approaching. As he galloped he hoped that she was pursuing him. His plan sounded good in theory to himself but to another pony it would've sounded insane and far-fetched.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 2

Aw, how cute... He's REALLY playing hard to get... This is going to be fun...

"Wait for me, you sexy, sexy stallion!", Rockshire cried out to Dogboots, running out of the auditorium trying to catch Dogboots. She didn't even notice that Star was right there next to her...

• Brohoof 3

"Dogboots, where you off- okay I'll see you later then. What was that about? Okay your off too. I'll see you later as well. Well now I'm all alone and talking to myself. Great."

Well there was only one thing to do now; flee the scene of the crime. But it was kind of my fault. Stupid empathy, fine I'll stay and help, but I don't even know the first thing to do. Perhaps I should wait it out, the effects can't last forever. Although I may want to make sure Rockshire and Dogboots are okay.

He peered across the room and into the auditorium. Nope, they look fine... sort of. Well, I better go help Nightfall then. He must be overwhelmed with two mares lapping at his hooves, in a matter of speaking. Or he might enjoy it? He has had a case of the blues recently  it'll be good for him. I'm confident everything will work itself out. Time to grab a drink and simply wait till this all blows over.

He grabbed an already poured drink from the counter and sat down outstretched. At least he wasn't the one who had been spiked. Now that would have been a funny sight. Gah, this punch tastes awful! It's almost like... I don't exactly remember.

• Brohoof 2

He noticed now both of them looked like they wanted him. Should he- no, no, no!

"I can't back out now, nor will I!"

"Both of you look really fine tonight."

He hadn't taken a sip of his punch yet. In fact, he decided he wasn't really thirsty right now. He would wait until later to grab a drink. Right now, he had two mares talking to him, and they both seemed to like him a lot.

"So do you. You know where we'll look even better?" Vinyl gave a short pause to let what she said sink in. She leaned in close and whispered in his ear. "In your bed." She let out the rest of her breath next to his ear and playfully nipped at it. "So what do you say? Wanna have two mares in your bed tonight?"

• Brohoof 3

Winter gasped hearing Vinyl.

"Vinyl! Thats a little much isn't it? I mean do you really expect us to WAIT that long to get back to the Dorm rooms? I say we take him back behind the blechers. Its a good thing we got warmed up last night. Looks like its time for the main show"

Winter nuzzled Nightfalls neck "Oh Nightfall, I don't know what got into me today. Its been so long since I've felt a stallion move within me. I want to feel that again. I want...no, NEED to feel you, right now. Poor Vinyl here hasn't had a REAL Stallion in ages. She needs you to show her what true Stallion is like. PLEASE, Nightfall....don't make us have to ask again"

• Brohoof 3

Winter gasped hearing Vinyl.

"Vinyl! Thats a little much isn't it? I mean do you really expect us to WAIT that long to get back to the Dorm rooms? I say we take him back behind the blechers. Its a good thing we got warmed up last night. Looks like its time for the main show"

Winter nuzzled Nightfalls neck "Oh Nightfall, I don't know what got into me today. Its been so long since I've felt a stallion move within me. I want to feel that again. I want...no, NEED to feel you, right now. Poor Vinyl here hasn't had a REAL Stallion in ages. She needs you to show her what true Stallion is like. PLEASE, Nightfall....don't make us have to ask again"

"So do you. You know where we'll look even better?" Vinyl gave a short pause to let what she said sink in. She leaned in close and whispered in his ear. "In your bed." She let out the rest of her breath next to his ear and playfully nipped at it. "So what do you say? Wanna have two mares in your bed tonight?"

This seemed a very sudden change of heart. Like, too sudden. Did they mean it..?

"I'll go with you two wherever you want to, but I will say that we'll all be more comfortable in my room on my bed. Say, we could even teleport there right now, if you mares wouldn't mind. We might miss the dance, but we wouldn't miss each other."

He grinned, feeling a sudden stroke of luck.

• Brohoof 2

She whispered something into Vinyls ear and Vinyl whispered something back. Winter giggled and bite her bottom lip.

"If you think you can handle both of us...if you think you have the skill and the stamina, we agree we would love to go with you. We just can't resist you, Nightfall!"

She leaned in and kissed Nightfall passionatly.

• Brohoof 2

She whispered something into Vinyls ear and Vinyl whispered something back. Winter giggled and bite her bottom lip.

"If you think you can handle both of us...if you think you have the skill and the stamina, we agree we would love to go with you. We just can't resist you, Nightfall!"

She leaned in and kissed Nightfall passionatly.

His first kiss with the mare he really liked. He thought they may just be joking. Now he knew they weren't. He was a bit shocked, really excited, and very nervous. But he couldn't resist it.

"Oh, I think I can... But to really know..."

He pulled them in and whispered in their ears.

"To really know, we'll have to go see... and why wait when we can go now..?"

He grinned, and they found themselves in his room.

• Brohoof 2

"Okay, I need to get her into an empty and brightly lit room. Then, that's when i'll have to do the unthinkable *gulp* take off my uniform. As soon as she see's the scars and burns that's when I charge at her and headbutt her. I force all my bad memories into my head and hope that she see's them. Wow, that really sounds far-fetched to the point that its actually impossible...unless. If I were to have her horn stab me in my head and force all the memories it could actually work but it would nearly kill me or leave me brain damaged. Not only that but with all the shit i've experienced for the past 7 years. It might actually scar her too. Is it worth nearly getting myself killed and scarring her just to save her?" He thought to himself as it seemed grim to think about but that kind of thinking was keeping him calm from her attempts of flirting with him. Before he knew it he heard her voice, "Wait for me, you sexy, sexy stallion!". The sound of her voice frightened him though. It was almost like his nightmare of seeing the Slender Pony. He saw a room that was lit but had no pony was in there. He bucked the door open though it didn't seem necessary to even do that as it was already unlocked and waited for her to come. A wave of emotions were going through Dogboots at the moment, Pity, doubt and fear. This was different from the past where he got beaten up, cut and had his cutie mark burned to the point that it couldn't be seen. If seeing his body didn't do anything then worst would be coming to worst. He wondered if he could actually go through with it. He stood there in silence hearing her draw closer and closer.

• Brohoof 3

(With Vinyls permission I am posting action from both of us)

She shook the slight haze from the transport off and looked around. The room was as she remembered it. What was going on with her? She felt so hot...so....it was horrible. It was like she was addicted to something and needed her fix. She knew where to get it. She turned around spoke to Vinyl, whispering. Vinyl smirked and she moved in front of Nightfall. Winter walked up behind her and slowly slid Vinyls dress off. They switched positions and Vinyl did the same to her. They kissed each other deeply and then turned to look at Nightfall...

"We're ready, Nightfall"

• Brohoof 2

Rockshire had, what seemed like, found Dogboots into an empty room.

Oh, joy! He wants us to be alone! I knew he would fall in with it!

She stepped inside, the room surprisingly bright.

"Oh, Dooooooooogboots... Where arrrrre yoooou? If you want to play it like that, I can obliiiiige to it...."

Dogboots walked out behind the door. He was free from his uniform and boots but would his scarred body display be enough to get her out of her trance? "Please, Rockshire you need to fight it." He said hoping that it would get through to her but he knew deep down that it wouldn't.

Edited by thor9356
  • Brohoof 1